Breaking Broward county employee signs affidavit admitting seeing elections staff filling out blank

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Breaking: Broward County Employee Signs Affidavit Admitting Seeing Elections Staff Filling Out Blank Ballots!
Former Florida Lieutenant Governor Jeff Kottkamp tweeted that there is an affidavit from a Florida campaign worker who states that he/she saw Broward County Elections staff filling out blank ballots!

My oh my turning on each other, we said it and we will say it again . DEMOCRATS ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH....... You all
LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
and sell people out under the umbrella of BS all so you can fill your pockets by stripping the publics.....even your own sheep followed you on this , forgive them their comprehension levels aren't the brightest.

Can't stop with this bullshit. The FDLE is not investigating because there are no credible allegations of fraud. The only fraud is threads like this.

Breaking: Broward County Employee Signs Affidavit Admitting Seeing Elections Staff Filling Out Blank Ballots!
Former Florida Lieutenant Governor Jeff Kottkamp tweeted that there is an affidavit from a Florida campaign worker who states that he/she saw Broward County Elections staff filling out blank ballots!

My oh my turning on each other, we said it and we will say it again . DEMOCRATS ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH....... You all
LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
and sell people out under the umbrella of BS all so you can fill your pockets by stripping the publics.....even your own sheep followed you on this , forgive them their comprehension levels aren't the brightest.
Lol. The gateway pundit is nearly as trustworthy as Infowars.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
/---/ I was a BOE Inspector in Nassau County for years. Although I never witnessed anything like filling in blank ballots, if I had, I'd have called not only the main office, the media and the DA as well.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
What tells you they were democrats?

Can't stop with this bullshit. The FDLE is not investigating because there are no credible allegations of fraud. The only fraud is threads like this.

The Lt Gov's tweet is embedded in the article.

Why would you call the thread a fraud ya miserable LEFTIST hack?

Some BS going on in Broward...and you know it. If not you're more of a clueless clown than I gave you credit for

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

What about the Miami Herald?

Here are the mounting lawsuits in Florida over vote-counting in the 2018 election

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

Here are the mounting lawsuits in Florida over vote-counting in the 2018 election

good

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

Demoquacks can fck up a wet dream...the clownish behaviour in this case is laughable...it's like they are flagrantly pulling it daring anyone to call them on it

Arrest them and jail them

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

Well, I'm new to this forum, but I've already discovered that if I want to know what the latest made story being passed around in the right wing trash blogs is (gee, funny how the caravan abruptly disappeared!), I know right where to come!

Some BS going on in Broward...and you know it. If not you're more of a clueless clown than I gave you credit for
Perhaps if you read the news, you would know the FDLE has determined that no voter fraud has been found. Sounds like the Lt. Gov. is playing politics to his base and nothing more.
After Scott requested investigation, law enforcement says no voter fraud allegations found

Last edited:

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

Demoquacks can fck up a wet dream...the clownish behaviour in this case is laughable...it's like they are flagrantly pulling it daring anyone to call them on it

the leftists have been just so used to getting away with it

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

Lol, that's doesn't make the same claims.

Perhaps you would not, if you checked, they have never investigated anything, as Scott asked vs ordering. They are playing a game of semantics with it.

Perhaps if you read the news, you would know the FDLE has determined that no voter fraud has been found. Sounds like the Lt. Gov. is playing politics to his base and nothing more.
After Scott requested investigation, law enforcement says no voter fraud allegations found

I know in south Fl they have been since we moved here in 2001

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

the leftists have been just so used to getting away with it

Forum List

Back