Broward country police remove Rep. Matt Gaetz from filming official secretly loading boxes in/out

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Broward County Riot Police removed Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) from filming county officials secretly moving boxes in and out of Broward County election offices.
HUGE=> Broward County Police Remove Rep. Matt Gaetz from Filming Officials Secretly Loading Boxes In/Out of Office (VIDEO)

So you see when try and prove where the criminals are, and when you can actually prove where the criminals are and what they are doing the insiders, the moles, have it all set up so they control what the public finds out they are getting sloppy.

But you see DEMOTARDS nobody trust you any more nothing you say, as you milk MSM making your sheep think you are the stronger crowd side we all know it's fabricated bs except of course your weaker minds.

The corrupt are hitting the metro areas throughout the country pretty hard to install their selected peeps in office.

This came across my news feed on facebook. People of Georgia should start looking quickly to see if they were scammed.

ALERT, ALERT, VOTER FRAUD!!!

I JUST HEARD FROM the PERSON WORKING AT A LARGE POLLING COMPANY...

They are calling GEORGIANS who were LISTED by the SECRETARY of STATE as HAVING VOTED by PROVISIONAL BALLOT and to make sure THEIR VOTE was counted by going to their county election office to VALIDATE THEIR BALLOT!!!

WELL, GUESS WHAT????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 PEOPLE THEY CALLED WERE DEAD and NOT ONLY THAT.......GET THIS!!!!!!!!
80% of the NAMES they called said THEY ABSOLUTELY DID NOT VOTE BY PROVISIONAL BALLOT!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER, THEY are COUNTING provisional ballots but 80% are FAKE.....so they'll come up with a new count, alright, BUT it's all a SHAM for the dems to win...

This is the race between Bria Kemp (R) and Stacey Abrams (D)!
This is ALSO THE CHOSEN one that the double "O"s campaigned for....you know who they are, OBAMA and OPRAH!!
YES, they came and rallied for her and SHE LOST anyway!!!

SO RIGHT NOW, Georgia's secretary of state is saying KEMP hasn't won yet, because they are having CONCERNS about voting errors in the vote tabulation or POSSIBLE OUTSTANDING VOTES still to be COUNTED...
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!

NOW, there is proof of voter FRAUD in GEORGIA....

PROOF sent to me right FROM the people calling to ask people that voted by PROVISIONAL BALLOT go to the county office to verify THEIR provisional ballot
AND
80% of the people they called said THEY NEVER VOTED by provisional ballot...!!!!!!

PEOPLE, this is VOTER FRAUD ON STEROIDS!!!
BOTH FLORIDA and GEORGIA are using provisional ballots now trying to flip the election!!!!

FINDING THIS INFORMATION OUT, LEADS ME TO BELIEVE, THAT'S EXACTLY how the dems won the house back.....

IT'S SIMPLY VOTER FRAUD!!!!

EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN THAT LOST should DEMAND VERIFICATION that ALL VOTES WERE CAST BY AMERICAN CITIZENS and they were ALIVE when they cast their ballot!!!!!!

I just gave this information to the secretary of states office in Georgia and also in Florida.....and also tweeted it to President Trump. Hope someone does SOMETHING before it's too late!!!

By the way, all during the election, these polsters told me there would be a HUGE REPUBLICAN WIN, based on their phone calls...and they were SHOCKED to see any republican losses at all. They said they were hired by the democratic party to remind people to get out to vote democrat, BUT she said 75% of the democrats called either HUNG UP ON THEM or said they would NEVER VOTE DEMOCRAT AGAIN!!!
Based on their polling it was going to be a red TSUNAMI!!!

YOU CAN HELP!!!! CALL your SECRETARY of STATE and give them this information, ESPECIALLY if a democrat WON in your state!! Call the candidate that lost and let them know!!

I AM VERY SURE THIS VOTER FRAUD IS GOING ON IN ALL THE OTHER CONTESTED STATE ELECTIONS AS WELL !!!!!!
THIS IS HOW THE DEMORATS WON THE HOUSE.
REMEMBER NANCY PELOSI BRAGGING ON THE COLBERT SHOW THAT SHE WAS 100% SURE THAT THE DEMS WILL WIN ON NOV 6TH ???
THEY PLANNED THIS VOTER FRAUD AHEAD OF TIME TO MAKE SURE THEY WON BY CHEATING !!!

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!

NOW is the TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN and WOMEN TO COME to the AID of THEIR COUNTRY!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back