Breaking:AG Jeff Sessions Blocks FBI Informant From Testifying Against Hillary In Uranium-One Deal

I wish someone would explain how this story has been "debunked".

It stinks of corruption.

Hillary Clinton calling it a "nothingburger" is not quite enough for me.
So, Hillary was part of selling uranium to the Russians, thanks for the link. And of course Obama was part if not the major player:

From factcheck.org, who makes a pitiful attempt and defending Hillary: As secretary of state, Clinton was one of nine voting members of the foreign investment committee in 2010 that approved the uranium deal, which was then approved by the president and passed through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

That is reality.
Explain how the Clintons had unilateral approval authority.

The Uranium mines are all in America, dumbass.

Not really, the real prize in that deal was not the US mines. US uranium mines can't export uranium.

Owning 20% of the company gives Russia access to all kinds of sensative information. It also gives them the ability to sabotage US uranium production. Whether they have gotten around U.S. export controls remains to be seen.

It doesn't. That's why it had to be approved by 14 different agencies and departments to ensure it wasn't a national security risk. Nothing removed from the ground will leave the US.
Do ya think any of those angencies wanted to piss off Hillary Clinton, the gauranteed next president of the United States?

Ha, shit for brains?

So, conspiraceeeee!

Weeeeeeeeee!

Leftwing douche bags know what to do without being told.

Not really, the real prize in that deal was not the US mines. US uranium mines can't export uranium.

Owning 20% of the company gives Russia access to all kinds of sensative information. It also gives them the ability to sabotage US uranium production. Whether they have gotten around U.S. export controls remains to be seen.

It doesn't. That's why it had to be approved by 14 different agencies and departments to ensure it wasn't a national security risk. Nothing removed from the ground will leave the US.
Do ya think any of those angencies wanted to piss off Hillary Clinton, the gauranteed next president of the United States?

Ha, shit for brains?

So, conspiraceeeee!

Weeeeeeeeee!

Explain yourself, retard.

Show us all how the Clintons made this happen all by themselves.

Ha, shit for brains?

So, conspiraceeeee!

Weeeeeeeeee!

Intelligent people know what I'm talking about. Explaining it to someone who is immune to logic and facts is a waste of time.

Ha, shit for brains?

So, conspiraceeeee!

Weeeeeeeeee!

Intelligent people know what I'm talking about. Explaining it to someone who is immune to logic and facts is a waste of time.
Again?
Conspiraceee!

Retard.

It stinks of corruption.

So, Hillary was part of selling uranium to the Russians, thanks for the link. And of course Obama was part if not the major player:

From factcheck.org, who makes a pitiful attempt and defending Hillary: As secretary of state, Clinton was one of nine voting members of the foreign investment committee in 2010 that approved the uranium deal, which was then approved by the president and passed through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

That is reality.
Show me where that is the claim, or is that just you moving the goal posts? She was in on the vote to sell the Uranium, that is sufficient. Now, if you want then you can blame Obama because for sure he had unilateral approval authority, whatever you think that means.

It stinks of corruption.

That is reality.
I wouldn't deign to respond to that nitwit. I mean really...He presents the matter as though uranium was being sold to the Russians when the fact of the matter is that the uranium itself couldn't be taken out of the country. What are Russians going to do with uranium mined in the U.S? Oh, they're going to sell it to U.S. customers, because those are the only customers to whom U.S.-mined uranium can be delivered. (I'm not sure, but I think there are provisions to, having due government authorization, make some transfers of value-added uranium (HEU) produced in the U.S. to qualified buyers outside of the U.S.) Moreover, IIRC, Uranium One was owned by Canadians before Russians bought it, so AFAIK, prior to the sale, Canadians were selling uranium to U.S. buyers. Was there even an American entity/individual that sought to buy Uranium One? I don't know.

It stinks of corruption.

That is reality.
I wouldn't deign to respond to that nitwit. I mean really...He presents the matter as though uranium was being sold to the Russians when the fact of the matter is that the uranium itself couldn't be taken out of the country. What are Russians going to do with uranium mined in the U.S? Oh, they're going to sell it to U.S. customers, because those are the only customers to whom U.S.-mined uranium can be delivered. (I'm not sure, but I think there are provisions to, having due government authorization, make some transfers of value-added uranium (HEU) produced in the U.S. to qualified buyers outside of the U.S.) Moreover, IIRC, Uranium One was owned by Canadians before Russians bought it, so AFAIK, prior to the sale, Canadians were selling uranium to U.S. buyers. Was there even an American entity/individual that sought to buy Uranium One? I don't know.

I know. I just point to these idiots and laugh. Not a one of them can even begin to explain any detail of a scandal. It's just more diversion.

It stinks of corruption.

That is reality.
Show me where that is the claim, or is that just you moving the goal posts? She was in on the vote to sell the Uranium, that is sufficient. Now, if you want then you can blame Obama because for sure he had unilateral approval authority, whatever you think that means.
Show me where that is the claim

How in the hell is there a bribe or a scandal if that's not the case?

She was in on the vote to sell the Uranium, that is sufficient
That was the job. 14 seperate agencies and departments had to sign off on this deal. State was only one of them. Are the others guilty of some malfeasance as well in your mind?

The Uranium mines are all in America, dumbass.

The real prize was 1/5 of a rare commodity necessary to kill us, in the hands of those who would like to kill us.. Not uranium, but our uranium rich soil. American mines. And most of the Obama administration was in on the deal or covered up the deal. 145 and 1/2 million is an everything burger. And this is just getting started.
You screamed for Russian collusion, and ironically you are getting it. We need televised congressional hearings on this outrage. Round them all up.
The real prize was 1/5 of a rare commodity necessary to kill us, in the hands of those who would like to kill us..
No, dope. It can only be used in the US.

Is here where the missing cake is being used? Are you keeping track?

Explain the scandal,dope.
Do you even know what you're upset about?

I'm not the least bit upset. I think this is going to be delicious..
As for the scandal, the daily news will keep you up to date.
Dumb ass.

It stinks of corruption.

That is reality.

That was the job. 14 seperate agencies and departments had to sign off on this deal. State was only one of them. Are the others guilty of some malfeasance as well in your mind?

I would think that the SOS controls the process. Without the SOS and the POTUS' buy in it ain't gonna happen. Why in the Hell would something so counter productive to America make it through the process, without their approval?

The real prize was 1/5 of a rare commodity necessary to kill us, in the hands of those who would like to kill us.. Not uranium, but our uranium rich soil. American mines. And most of the Obama administration was in on the deal or covered up the deal. 145 and 1/2 million is an everything burger. And this is just getting started.
You screamed for Russian collusion, and ironically you are getting it. We need televised congressional hearings on this outrage. Round them all up.
The real prize was 1/5 of a rare commodity necessary to kill us, in the hands of those who would like to kill us..
No, dope. It can only be used in the US.

Is here where the missing cake is being used? Are you keeping track?

Explain the scandal,dope.
Do you even know what you're upset about?

I'm not the least bit upset. I think this is going to be delicious..
As for the scandal, the daily news will keep you up to date.
Dumb ass.

So you know there is a scandal but you just can't articulate what it is. Brilliant!

That is reality.

I would think that the SOS controls the process. Without the SOS and the POTUS' buy in it ain't gonna happen. Why in the Hell would something so counter productive to America make it through the process, without their approval?
I would think that the SOS controls the process.

Of course you would because you're too dumb to find out if that is indeed the case.

Composition of CFIUS

The Secretary of the Treasury is the Chairperson of CFIUS, and notices to CFIUS are received, processed, and coordinated at the staff level by the Staff Chairperson of CFIUS, who is the Director of the Office of Investment Security in the Department of the Treasury.

The members of CFIUS include the heads of the following departments and offices:

1. Department of the Treasury (chair)
  2. Department of Justice
  3. Department of Homeland Security
  4. Department of Commerce
  5. Department of Defense
  6. Department of State
  7. Department of Energy
  8. Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
  9. Office of Science & Technology Policy
The following offices also observe and, as appropriate, participate in CFIUS’s activities:

1. Office of Management & Budget
  2. Council of Economic Advisors
  3. National Security Council
  4. National Economic Council
  5. Homeland Security Council
The Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Labor are non-voting, ex-officio members of CFIUS with roles as defined by statute and regulation.

Note that POTUS does not have any role at all and the SoS does not have authority over the process.

Dope.

Last edited:

That is reality.

Of course you would because you're too dumb to find out if that is indeed the case.

Composition of CFIUS

The Secretary of the Treasury is the Chairperson of CFIUS, and notices to CFIUS are received, processed, and coordinated at the staff level by the Staff Chairperson of CFIUS, who is the Director of the Office of Investment Security in the Department of the Treasury.

The members of CFIUS include the heads of the following departments and offices:

2. Department of Justice
  5. Department of Defense
  6. Department of State
  7. Department of Energy
The following offices also observe and, as appropriate, participate in CFIUS’s activities:

The Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Labor are non-voting, ex-officio members of CFIUS with roles as defined by statute and regulation.

Note that POTUS does not have any role at all and the SoS does not have authority over the process.

Dope.
Ok then it was a great deal to send uranium to Russia. In the end Obama signed off on it so I guese if we are looking for one person to blame it would be him. But I have not heard of him or those around him receiving a large sum of money from the Russians, just Hillary. Selling her office.

DERP

This proves Sessions is protecting the swamp. This is outright obstruction of justice. Trump should order him to lift the gag order and if he refuses, fire him.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: AG Sessions Refuses to Lift Gag On Key Witness to Clinton-Uranium Scandal (VIDEO)

FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says
Umm, Hillary is out of politics.

She was in charge of the State Department years ago. The State department is not the nuclear regulatory commission.

Talk about Fake News.

Funny, 46% of Americans believe the news organizations report Fake News against Trump but can't name a single "Fake News" story.

But then Republicans totally believe many actual "Fake News" stories about Hillary and Obama.
Hillary sold uranium to Russia.
Hillary ran a child prostitution ring out of a pizza parlor.
Obama was at fault after Katrina.
Obama gave weapons to Mexican Drug Lords.

Is this happening or is it the hash?

That is reality.

Composition of CFIUS

2. Department of Justice
  5. Department of Defense
  6. Department of State
  7. Department of Energy

Dope.
Ok then it was a great deal to send uranium to Russia. In the end Obama signed off on it so I guese if we are looking for one person to blame it would be him. But I have not heard of him or those around him receiving a large sum of money from the Russians, just Hillary. Selling her office.

DERP
How much uranium was sent to Russia? Give us an amount.

This proves Sessions is protecting the swamp. This is outright obstruction of justice. Trump should order him to lift the gag order and if he refuses, fire him.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: AG Sessions Refuses to Lift Gag On Key Witness to Clinton-Uranium Scandal (VIDEO)

FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says

Sessions is clearly a swamp rat. This putz sat out the “Russia investigation” and handed it over to a partisan hack with no clear objective.

Composition of CFIUS

2. Department of Justice
  5. Department of Defense
  6. Department of State
  7. Department of Energy

Dope.

DERP
How much uranium was sent to Russia? Give us an amount.

We don’t know because the Russians completely own and control it.
They claim they aren’t exporting it. You evidently have no issues trusting Russians.

Time for Trump to fire Sessions. His refusal to investigate any of the Democrat criminals proves he is not interested in justice but is instead interested in protecting traitorous scum.

Sessions is clearly a swamp rat. This putz sat out the “Russia investigation” and handed it over to a partisan hack with no clear objective.

What on earth is wrong with Sessions????? :mad-61:

What's his problem? he is not doing his job...doesn't he understand that? what is he so afraid of?:confused-84:

Forum List

Back