Breaking:AG Jeff Sessions Blocks FBI Informant From Testifying Against Hillary In Uranium-One Deal

I wish someone would explain how this story has been "debunked".

It stinks of corruption.

Hillary Clinton calling it a "nothingburger" is not quite enough for me.

how could she hand over more uranium that we had .. use idiot RW math and make something that was impossible to do, possible to do.

Who said she handed over more than what we had? How fucking stupid are you?

She didn't hand over anything, dope.
A Russian company bought an interest in a Canadian company.

The Uranium mines are all in America, dumbass.

Not really, the real prize in that deal was not the US mines. US uranium mines can't export uranium.

It stinks of corruption.

how could she hand over more uranium that we had .. use idiot RW math and make something that was impossible to do, possible to do.

Not really, the real prize in that deal was not the US mines. US uranium mines can't export uranium.

Owning 20% of the company gives Russia access to all kinds of sensative information. It also gives them the ability to sabotage US uranium production. Whether they have gotten around U.S. export controls remains to be seen.

It stinks of corruption.

Corruption?

The State Dept was not the sole deciding authority in this deal.

You should explain how that worked.

Easy: The Corrupt Marxist Barack Obama appointed or controlled every other vote.

"Psst. Tell Vladimir, I'll really be able to deal after the next election."

Conspiracee!

It makes sense of course that Obama would go to such lengths for a foreign company to acquire an interest in a Canadian company .

Conspire indeed. This may be the scandal of the century. And, Canada my ass... Did Canada lose the missing yellow cake too?

It stinks of corruption.

The real prize was 1/5 of a rare commodity necessary to kill us, in the hands of those who would like to kill us.. Not uranium, but our uranium rich soil. American mines. And most of the Obama administration was in on the deal or covered up the deal. 145 and 1/2 million is an everything burger. And this is just getting started.
You screamed for Russian collusion, and ironically you are getting it. We need televised congressional hearings on this outrage. Round them all up.

It stinks of corruption.

Thinking Error:hopover

this guy has a story to tell
let him embarrass himself

Corruption?

Easy: The Corrupt Marxist Barack Obama appointed or controlled every other vote.

Conspiracee!

It makes sense of course that Obama would go to such lengths for a foreign company to acquire an interest in a Canadian company .

Obama didn't have to do anything. The Russians did it all.

It's funny that you accuse anyone who sees this behavior of being suspicious and wacko, but you have no trouble that the entire Trump administration conspired with the Russians to corrupt the election.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Obama did all of this conspiring to what end?
What was the net benefit for all of the players?

As I told you, Obama didn't have to do any "conspiring." All he had to do is go along with it. However, Hillary and Bill profitted to the tune of $145 million.

BTW, I just won the bet where I said some leftwing douche bag would defend this.

You need to explain how the Clintons were the key to making this happen rather than the State Dept being one of many approving agencies or departments.

It stinks of corruption.

Owned by a Canadian company, dope.

It stinks of corruption.

And now also a Russian company, moron.

The real prize was 1/5 of a rare commodity necessary to kill us, in the hands of those who would like to kill us.. Not uranium, but our uranium rich soil. American mines. And most of the Obama administration was in on the deal or covered up the deal. 145 and 1/2 million is an everything burger. And this is just getting started.
You screamed for Russian collusion, and ironically you are getting it. We need televised congressional hearings on this outrage. Round them all up.
The real prize was 1/5 of a rare commodity necessary to kill us, in the hands of those who would like to kill us..
No, dope. It can only be used in the US.

And now also a Russian company, moron.

And...?

The same rules apply.

Owning 20% of the company gives Russia access to all kinds of sensative information. It also gives them the ability to sabotage US uranium production. Whether they have gotten around U.S. export controls remains to be seen.

It doesn't. That's why it had to be approved by 14 different agencies and departments to ensure it wasn't a national security risk. Nothing removed from the ground will leave the US.

The real prize was 1/5 of a rare commodity necessary to kill us, in the hands of those who would like to kill us..

Is here where the missing cake is being used? Are you keeping track?

It stinks of corruption.

So, Hillary was part of selling uranium to the Russians, thanks for the link. And of course Obama was part if not the major player:

From factcheck.org, who makes a pitiful attempt and defending Hillary: As secretary of state, Clinton was one of nine voting members of the foreign investment committee in 2010 that approved the uranium deal, which was then approved by the president and passed through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

It stinks of corruption.

So, Hillary was part of selling uranium to the Russians, thanks for the link. And of course Obama was part if not the major player:

From factcheck.org, who makes a pitiful attempt and defending Hillary: As secretary of state, Clinton was one of nine voting members of the foreign investment committee in 2010 that approved the uranium deal, which was then approved by the president and passed through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

If these links are the best defense the Democrats gave, some Democrats are going to jail.

Last edited:

It stinks of corruption.

If these links are the vest defense the Democrats gave, some Democrats are going to jail.

It stinks of corruption.

If these links are the vest defense the Democrats gave, some Democrats are going to jail.

++++++++

Occasionally, the dam breaks.

You could have said:

"Nobody is going to jail, the establishment will protect their own"

About predatory sexual practices in Hollywood, and I would have agreed with you--two months ago.

Sometimes an Andrew Jackson or Ron Reagan comes along; sometimes people open their windows, and scream:

"I'm mad as Hell and I ain't gonna take it any more."

Maybe that was just in the movies, but it could happen in real life.

Fact is: Russia and Putin are laughing at us, and its not because of Trump; its because of the damn rapacious crooked Clintons; and the Dumb-ass Marxist Obama.

It doesn't. That's why it had to be approved by 14 different agencies and departments to ensure it wasn't a national security risk. Nothing removed from the ground will leave the US.
Do ya think any of those angencies wanted to piss off Hillary Clinton, the gauranteed next president of the United States?

Ha, shit for brains?

It stinks of corruption.

Corruption?

Conspiracee!

Conspire indeed. This may be the scandal of the century. And, Canada my ass... Did Canada lose the missing yellow cake too?
Explain the scandal.

Do ya think any of those angencies wanted to piss off Hillary Clinton, the gauranteed next president of the United States?

Ha, shit for brains?

So, conspiraceeeee!

Weeeeeeeeee!

Is here where the missing cake is being used? Are you keeping track?

Explain the scandal,dope.
Do you even know what you're upset about?

Forum List

Back