Breaking:AG Jeff Sessions Blocks FBI Informant From Testifying Against Hillary In Uranium-One Deal

would it not be prudent to protect the investigation until it's conclusion, so as to garner as much evidence as possible? To do that, every LEO knows there are certain things that MUST remain out of the public knowledge. Why is the same not true here? Or is it that you are simply impatient?

There's nothing wrong with protecting the integrity of an investigation. The issue with this investigation is that the only reason it exists is because Trump has used is presidential and political influence to foment it. The criminal wrongdoing that existed was already uncovered and dealt with.
As I've posted earlier:
This whole thing, at least right now, is tantamount to saying someone has a cake because they have a couple or so ingredients needed to make a cake. The truth is that eggs, flour, sugar, butter, water, a pan and heat are what's needed to make a cake, but having those things does not mean one will from them make a cake, or even bother try doing so.
Maybe something new will be found, but as far as I can tell, this matter's resurrection is little more than vindictiveness on Trump's part. Trump has since his inauguration craved to make his presidency and ascension to that office seem like something other than the political equivalent of a freak of nature and to get back at his naysayers, opponents and enemies. As POTUS, he's got a fair amount of official authority and the world's biggest "bully pulpit" for doing that.

I wish someone would explain how this story has been "debunked".

It stinks of corruption.

Hillary Clinton calling it a "nothingburger" is not quite enough for me.

not good enough for idiots with IQ's lower than crickets.

F'em.
I really don't have much time for folks who, when you tell them it's raining, even looking out the window and seeing the rain falling, will, unless they walk out and have rain fall on them, deny that it is raining.

But for their having one of their own in the Oval Office, those people would be consigned to the ignominy where they belong. At some point, one has to say, "so and so" is just too damn "ignert" to deserve dignifying with responses, but when the "ignernt" one is the POTUS, like it or not, one cannot just ignore them; thus the rest of us must suffer him and his hangers on.

It stinks of corruption.

1) The first article you cited from the Washington Post, which is the Democrat's Pravda, attempts to excuse the millions which flowed from the Russians Uranium Corp. Directors to the Clinton Foundation, by comparing it to someone staying in a Trump Hotel. Its absurd even for the Washington Post.

2) Your second cite only notes that it is wrong to claim Hillary Clinton personally "handed the uranium over to the Russians"....which everyone already knew. She facilitated the purchase of the company owning the uranium for huge bribes, in what appears to me to be a classically Cintonian Scheme.

The articles, including the New York Times article, which was written before we know a lot more---like that the Uranium Co. was a criminal enterprise.....not only doesn't DEBUNK, they make the whole thing smell a whole lot worse.

Glad both Houses of Congress are NOW investigating, and it sounds to me like the Justice Department is too, now that the corrupt Obama appointees are gone.

Thanks for the references. They tell me its time for a real investigation.

Can anybody tell me why Directors of a company involved in criminal enterprises, and which needed Secretary Clinton's approval to buy U.S. uranium, would take time out from its criminal enterprises to donate millions and millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation?

Does anyone think that is the same thing as spending a couple of nights in a Trump Hotel?

It stinks of corruption.

F'em.
I really don't have much time for folks who, when you tell them it's raining, even looking out the window and seeing the rain falling, will, unless they walk out and have rain fall on them, deny that it is raining.

But for their having one of their own in the Oval Office, those people would be consigned to the ignominy where they belong. At some point, one has to say, "so and so" is just too damn "ignert" to deserve dignifying with responses, but when the "ignernt" one is the POTUS, like it or not, one cannot just ignore them; thus the rest of us must suffer him and his hangers on.

You have enough time to put up almost 7,000 posts on a message board in just a few months. You're averaging about 25 posts a day. It seems to me like you have too much time on you hands.

It stinks of corruption.

F'em.

You have enough time to put up almost 7,000 posts on a message board in just a few months. You're averaging about 25 posts a day. It seems to me like you have too much time on you hands.

Well, that's your assessment of my time availability. Take my word for it: I know more about what I have and haven't time for than you.

It stinks of corruption.

Corruption?

The State Dept was not the sole deciding authority in this deal.

You should explain how that worked.

It stinks of corruption.

Corruption?

Easy: The Corrupt Marxist Barack Obama appointed or controlled every other vote.

"Psst. Tell Vladimir, I'll really be able to deal after the next election."

It stinks of corruption.

Corruption?

Easy: The Corrupt Marxist Barack Obama appointed or controlled every other vote.

Conspiracee!

It makes sense of course that Obama would go to such lengths for a foreign company to acquire an interest in a Canadian company .

I would imagine he doesn't want anything said until the investigation is over. Why jeopardize anything?
This proves Sessions is protecting the swamp. This is outright obstruction of justice. Trump should order him to lift the gag order and if he refuses, fire him.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: AG Sessions Refuses to Lift Gag On Key Witness to Clinton-Uranium Scandal (VIDEO)

FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says

This proves Sessions is protecting the swamp. This is outright obstruction of justice. Trump should order him to lift the gag order and if he refuses, fire him.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: AG Sessions Refuses to Lift Gag On Key Witness to Clinton-Uranium Scandal (VIDEO)

FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says
Possibly. Or, it could be Sessions doing his job, in protecting an ongoing FBI case. Who are we to say it's one or the other? That said, Sessions could clear this up by simply releasing a statement as to why he is not lifting the NDA. Then again, that alone could jeopardise any potential ongoing FBI case. Point is, let's not jump to conclusions without having, and considering, all the facts, and possibilities.

Then again, that wouldn't really lend itself to the agenda of the Trump haters, otr the Trump lovers, would it?
He's jeaporizing it by not allowing that guy to testify. The point of an investigation is to bring the evidence to light, not hide it.
Quite true, and as such, would it not be prudent to protect the investigation until it's conclusion, so as to garner as much evidence as possible? To do that, every LEO knows there are certain things that MUST remain out of the public knowledge. Why is the same not true here? Or is it that you are simply impatient?

That's utter bullshit. It's not like this is some murder case where there perp is still on the run. There won't be anyone shredding files or wiping their hard disks clean. Any of that kind of activity has already occured. No evidence will be lost as a result of this guy testifying. The bottom line is that Sessions is covering someone's ass - most likely it's Obama's and the Clintons'.

It stinks of corruption.

Corruption?

Conspiracee!

It makes sense of course that Obama would go to such lengths for a foreign company to acquire an interest in a Canadian company .

Obama didn't have to do anything. The Russians did it all.

It's funny that you accuse anyone who sees this behavior of being suspicious and wacko, but you have no trouble that the entire Trump administration conspired with the Russians to corrupt the election.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

It stinks of corruption.

how could she hand over more uranium that we had .. use idiot RW math and make something that was impossible to do, possible to do.

Who said she handed over more than what we had? How fucking stupid are you?

Last edited:

It stinks of corruption.

Corruption?

Conspiracee!

It's funny that you accuse anyone who sees this behavior of being suspicious and wacko, but you have no trouble that the entire Trump administration conspired with the Russians to corrupt the election.

Obama did all of this conspiring to what end?
What was the net benefit for all of the players?

Last edited:

It stinks of corruption.

how could she hand over more uranium that we had .. use idiot RW math and make something that was impossible to do, possible to do.

She didn't hand over anything, dope.
A Russian company bought an interest in a Canadian company.

It stinks of corruption.

Corruption?

Conspiracee!

Obama did all of this conspiring to what end?
What was the net benefit for all of the players?

As I told you, Obama didn't have to do any "conspiring." All he had to do is go along with it. However, Hillary and Bill profitted to the tune of $145 million.

BTW, I just won the bet where I said some leftwing douche bag would defend this.

It stinks of corruption.

She didn't hand over anything, dope.
A Russian company bought an interest in a Canadian company.

The Uranium mines are all in America, dumbass.

It stinks of corruption.

1) The first article you cited from the Washington Post, which is the Democrat's Pravda, attempts to excuse the millions which flowed from the Russians Uranium Corp. Directors to the Clinton Foundation, by comparing it to someone staying in a Trump Hotel. Its absurd even for the Washington Post.

2) Your second cite only notes that it is wrong to claim Hillary Clinton personally "handed the uranium over to the Russians"....which everyone already knew. She facilitated the purchase of the company owning the uranium for huge bribes, in what appears to me to be a classically Cintonian Scheme.

The articles, including the New York Times article, which was written before we know a lot more---like that the Uranium Co. was a criminal enterprise.....not only doesn't DEBUNK, they make the whole thing smell a whole lot worse.

Glad both Houses of Congress are NOW investigating, and it sounds to me like the Justice Department is too, now that the corrupt Obama appointees are gone.

Thanks for the references. They tell me its time for a real investigation.

Can anybody tell me why Directors of a company involved in criminal enterprises, and which needed Secretary Clinton's approval to buy U.S. uranium, would take time out from its criminal enterprises to donate millions and millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation?

Does anyone think that is the same thing as spending a couple of nights in a Trump Hotel?

Wait a minute. Sec. Clinton didn't have the authority to sell US uranium. The mines were owned by a Canadian company. But even more to the point the mines are required to sell the uranium in the US regardless of who owned the parent company. It can't be exported. The whole Russia was sold 20% of our uranium for bribes paid to the Clinton's Foundation stops right there.

Bribes to access the US markets so Russia could sell Russian uranium in the USA, maybe. But that just doesn't have the political punch the phony "Clinton sold Russia 20% of our uranium" line does it?

Forum List

Back