BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Are you talking about Trump taking away our right to clean air, unpolluted water, safe work places? The right that all of us have the same rights?

Are you kidding? So rolling back some regulations is wanting dirty air, dirty water and unsafe work places? That's the problem with the left. There can't be any reasonableness to anything. It has to be their way or you want everyone to die.

Have you never heard of reasonable regulations?

How old are you, anyway? I remember when Fish were floating in the scum in the Chesapeake Bay. I remember when the Snow was Black due to excess coal burning. I remember when we had mud slides that took out entire mountain sides because all the trees were stripped and they Hydraulic Mined for Lead, Silver and gold. I remember the emergency reports went off warning that it was unsafe for small children to be outside. And there is a whole lot more during my lifetime. We've come a long way. And to roll things back means that we go back to a lot of this deadly behavior. Either we keep going forward or we keep messing up things.

Colorado had no choice but to get rid of the Coal Plants. I think there are only two left and they are on the chopping blocks. As pristine as Colorado should be, it failed the most recent Air Quality tests. So do we clean things up or do we go back to killing small animals, destroying trees and plants and endangering people.

sounds to me like it's YOU that is not being reasonable.

Your post is a PRIME example of what I'm talking about. We want reasonable regulations and not over regulations. Suddenly we are going back to clear cutting, unfiltered coal plants and factories dumping their waste directly into the lakes. What is the deal anyway? Is that what you really think we want? Please show me a post, any post, from a conservative that is for going back to those days. I think you've bought into the lies. Where in the words "reasonable regulations" is there a call for the days of unfettered pollution?

Trump defines "reasonable regulations" as "no regulations'.

Evidence?

Is there any logical reason that Trump would roll back light bulb regulations, which were initiated by Bush, but somehow blamed on Obama by the Right? I mean, are non-incandescent bulbs job killers, or something? And to go on a rant because the auto industry chose to honor California's required auto emission requirements, rather than his own looser ones. What the hell is that all about? California does not have the authority to fight their own smog problems?

Are you kidding? So rolling back some regulations is wanting dirty air, dirty water and unsafe work places? That's the problem with the left. There can't be any reasonableness to anything. It has to be their way or you want everyone to die.

Have you never heard of reasonable regulations?

How old are you, anyway? I remember when Fish were floating in the scum in the Chesapeake Bay. I remember when the Snow was Black due to excess coal burning. I remember when we had mud slides that took out entire mountain sides because all the trees were stripped and they Hydraulic Mined for Lead, Silver and gold. I remember the emergency reports went off warning that it was unsafe for small children to be outside. And there is a whole lot more during my lifetime. We've come a long way. And to roll things back means that we go back to a lot of this deadly behavior. Either we keep going forward or we keep messing up things.

Colorado had no choice but to get rid of the Coal Plants. I think there are only two left and they are on the chopping blocks. As pristine as Colorado should be, it failed the most recent Air Quality tests. So do we clean things up or do we go back to killing small animals, destroying trees and plants and endangering people.

sounds to me like it's YOU that is not being reasonable.

Your post is a PRIME example of what I'm talking about. We want reasonable regulations and not over regulations. Suddenly we are going back to clear cutting, unfiltered coal plants and factories dumping their waste directly into the lakes. What is the deal anyway? Is that what you really think we want? Please show me a post, any post, from a conservative that is for going back to those days. I think you've bought into the lies. Where in the words "reasonable regulations" is there a call for the days of unfettered pollution?

Trump defines "reasonable regulations" as "no regulations'.

Evidence?

Is there any logical reason that Trump would roll back light bulb regulations, which were initiated by Bush, but somehow blamed on Obama by the Right? I mean, are non-incandescent bulbs job killers, or something? And to go on a rant because the auto industry chose to honor California's required auto emission requirements, rather than his own looser ones. What the hell is that all about? California does not have the authority to fight their own smog problems?

Q. California does not have the authority to fight their own smog problems?

A. Not in the eyes of Trump, he sees himself as having the divine rights of a king.

Hate freedom? Hardly. Ask that question to the loved ones of the murdered and wounded. What happened to their freedom?

So you will take away the freedom of every American so that they can have the illusion of freedom under a despotic government?
Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety.

Survival from what?

Mass shootings are not due to mental illness. Studies have proven this.

Putting a gun in a home that was without one, increases the risk to those living in that house.

People wanting to own an AR-15 type rifle have mental issues.

That's exactly why I have a concern about requiring mental health evaluations before getting a gun. People like you who would put political opinions before actual evaluations. What a great way to get guns out of the hands of the people. Just say anyone that want a gun is mentally ill.
But a mental health PROFESSIONAL would never say that.
:lol:
What's what say about people who believe gun owners are compensating for a small penis?

Hate freedom? Hardly. Ask that question to the loved ones of the murdered and wounded. What happened to their freedom?

So you will take away the freedom of every American so that they can have the illusion of freedom under a despotic government?
Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety.

Survival from what?

Mass shootings are not due to mental illness. Studies have proven this.

Putting a gun in a home that was without one, increases the risk to those living in that house.

People wanting to own an AR-15 type rifle have mental issues.

That's exactly why I have a concern about requiring mental health evaluations before getting a gun. People like you who would put political opinions before actual evaluations. What a great way to get guns out of the hands of the people. Just say anyone that want a gun is mentally ill.
But a mental health PROFESSIONAL would never say that. People have so little trust in others these days.
That is a lie

Forum List

Back