BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

...can't be --Texas is a gun free state = lot's of gun owners = they would've stopped ANY and all shootings
You get an erection when you hear these things.
nothing wrong with that--is there?
and your point?
His point could be that "Trump made them do it." :rolleyes:
I don't see how Trump has time for all this when he's clearly busy moving the hurricane toward Florida.
lol. Now Mike, To Demmies, Trump is at 12 troubling hot spots at once. They learned it from the Leftist Lockstep Press. But you knew that pitiable fact, didn't you. Everything that goes wrong is all President Trump's fault.

One shooting was at Home Depot and another at the cinema. One shooter dead. Apparently a traffic stop involved on one of them.

...can't be --Texas is a gun free state = lot's of gun owners = they would've stopped ANY and all shootings
Harmonica, most Texans are civil people. The video I posted above shows the white truck in Odessa having a shootout with the police. I'm not sure what the outcome was for one police who was hit, but there is one shooter in custody in Odessa.

All of us in Texas can hardly believe our eyes, because all we know is all they want us to know. Police have their ways, and right now, one of them may be down. The two in Midland are being followed, so it is known where they are, the information takes an hour to get out to the public, they may have them. Who knows? :dunno:
....not only was my post '''accurate''--it's also a play on the same thing people say about California/LA /Chicago/etc when they have a shooting
....LA/NYCITY/Chicago strict guns laws with murder rates much lower than very pro-firearm St Louis Mo/etc
....and this with firearm laws that are not national

and your point?
I am PRO-Trump
hahahahahaa
--I see --you haven't been on long or what?

A post comment Rod read two weeks ago that they were going to activate sleeper cells. One warned to stay away from shopping centers on weekends. Rod said those comments were removed shortly after being posted because it may effect shopping markets.

and your point?
I am PRO-Trump
hahahahahaa
Yeah, ya got me Mr. or Ms. harmonica. :tongue:

Thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my trumpaphone using reich-talk

Yet another mass shooting... guns aren't the problem. Mentally ill people existed since Hec was a pup. But in 1966, the infamous Texas tower shooter and a legal gun owner developed a brain tumor and he then shot and killed his mother and eventually killed 14 innocent people and wounded 31 others. So flash forward now? How on gods green earth are you going to know ahead of time who is going to develop a mental defect that would lead them to a mass shooting? Our 2nd Amendment or our forefathers never anticipated that. How do we address that now? Kicking the proverbial can down the road...since nobody can know the future or who might become schizophrenic or get a brain tumor...Wouldn't it be safer to assume the worst and go from there?

Last edited:
and your point?
I am PRO-Trump
hahahahahaa
Yeah, ya got me Mr. or Ms. harmonica. :tongue:
what if I'm an '''it''/dual/neutral/etc?

Harmonica, most Texans are civil people. The video I posted above shows the white truck in Odessa having a shootout with the police. I'm not sure what the outcome was for one police who was hit, but there is one shooter in custody in Odessa.

All of us in Texas can hardly believe our eyes, because all we know is all they want us to know. Police have their ways, and right now, one of them may be down. The two in Midland are being followed, so it is known where they are, the information takes an hour to get out to the public, they may have them. Who knows? :dunno:
....not only was my post '''accurate''--it's also a play on the same thing people say about California/LA /Chicago/etc when they have a shooting
....LA/NYCITY/Chicago strict guns laws with murder rates much lower than very pro-firearm St Louis Mo/etc
....and this with firearm laws that are not national
Maybe police methods are better in Los Angeles and Chicago. 20 years ago, it was different.

Yet another mass shooting... guns aren't the problem. Mentally ill people existed since Hec was a pup. But in 1966, the infamous Texas tower shooter and a legal gun owner developed a brain tumor and he then shot and killed his mother and eventually killed 14 innocent people and wounded 31 others. So flash forward now? How on gods green earth are you going to know ahead of time who is going to develop a mental defect that would lead them to a mass shooting? Our 2nd Amendment or our forefathers never anticipated that. How do we address that now? Kicking the proverbial can down the road...not helping.
Your need to feel safe does not trump my right to self-defense.

Pictures

9524098_G.jpg

Yet another mass shooting... guns aren't the problem. Mentally ill people existed since Hec was a pup. But in 1966, the infamous Texas tower shooter and a legal gun owner developed a brain tumor and he then shot and killed his mother and eventually killed 14 innocent people and wounded 31 others. So flash forward now? How on gods green earth are you going to know ahead of time who is going to develop a mental defect that would lead them to a mass shooting? Our 2nd Amendment or our forefathers never anticipated that. How do we address that now? Kicking the proverbial can down the road...you cant..

Putting the known crazy ones in a safe place is a decent start.

Adam Lanza and Nikolas Cruz should have already been in Mental hospitals.

Forum List

Back