BREAKING !: Active shooter in Chicago multiple casualties

25t1mi.jpg

Impossible Chicago has strict gun laws.
Let's score cheap political points and defile the memories of victims.

Good thing "Chicago has strict gun laws," otherwise there'd more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict

I wonder if the shooter is from inner city Chicago? Legal or illegal gun, purchased where?

Speaking of cheap political points, let's grab first graders out of class to go protest the shooting.
Just wait until they're massacred so you can sell more guns.

Well why not. Many more people die of drug over doses as the Left is busy passing out clean needles.

You like that sort of thing, don't you.

Fake news. Shitcago has some of the strictest gun laws on the planet.

Try again.

I can't think of a better place to be shot, though. You're already there!

Didn't Republicans say police with guns would stop the violence?

No, they never said that. They said that people need to carry themselves so they can protect themselves.

Didn't liberals say that strict gun laws would curb the violence?

Good thing "Chicago has strict gun laws," otherwise there'd more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict

I wonder if the shooter is from inner city Chicago? Legal or illegal gun, purchased where?

Speaking of cheap political points, let's grab first graders out of class to go protest the shooting.

Well why not. Many more people die of drug over doses as the Left is busy passing out clean needles.

Passing out clean needles has been proven to reduce deaths and increase addiction treatment participation. So now you're wrong about 2 things in this thread.

So I had hoped to see an update in this thread as I am not near a TV but all I see is the usual POINTLESS finger pointing
Some people are dead, some people are dying. There will be another mass shooting in the next few days so don't get too worked up over it.

Passing out clean needles has been proven to reduce deaths and increase addiction treatment participation. So now you're wrong about 2 things in this thread.

Yeah. How convenient that the junkies leave them next to their piles of shit in Democrat-run cities. Great selling point to bring in more business.

Yeah. How convenient that the junkies leave them next to their piles of shit in Democrat-run cities. Great selling point to bring in more business.
Thanks for further confirming you have no interest in solutions. Just more death.

Thanks for further confirming you have no interest in solutions. Just more death.

Solutions -

1) Legalize all such drugs in a prescription basis. If someone wants to shoot up and destroy themselves, that's their affair, not mine. However, qualify the use of such prescriptions with the loss of all government assistance. Let Darwinism work.

2) Lock up the crazies. If applicable to #1, apply.

3) Shoot the bad guys dead. If applicable to #2, apply.

Forum List

Back