BREAKING !: Active shooter in Chicago multiple casualties

This kind of thing happens far too often. Who knows if it is a domestic dispute, or a worker employer dispute?

If it isn't gang and crime related, what will the wingnuts say? Will they deny it happens all too often in conservative gun rights states?

I am not anti 2nd amendment, but I am for sane gun laws.

Sadly ....that happens every day in Chicago.:(
Really? Shootings of innocents not involved in gang crap or other nefarious crap happen every day? Are you reading off a Trump Tweet?

Not reading of a Trump tweet.

and yes, lots of innocents are often caught in the middle of gang shootings.

Sad.
So from that happens every day, to lots of innocents are often? Sounds like a Trump Tweet where he will not say illegal voting. he'll say potentially illegal voting.

Can we get you to be a bit more specific and drop the 'lots' and the 'often?'

You want me to give a list of all the innocent people in Chicago who have been caught in the middle of gang wars?

I don't have the time or inclination to do it.:rolleyes-41:

Go find it yourself.

Really? Shootings of innocents not involved in gang crap or other nefarious crap happen every day? Are you reading off a Trump Tweet?

Not reading of a Trump tweet.

and yes, lots of innocents are often caught in the middle of gang shootings.

Sad.
So from that happens every day, to lots of innocents are often? Sounds like a Trump Tweet where he will not say illegal voting. he'll say potentially illegal voting.

Can we get you to be a bit more specific and drop the 'lots' and the 'often?'

You want me to give a list of all the innocent people in Chicago who have been caught in the middle of gang wars?

I don't have the time or inclination to do it.:rolleyes-41:

Go find it yourself.
You keep a list? LOL

So you qualified a second time - congrats - and add the not so veiled personal attack?

This kind of thing happens far too often. Who knows if it is a domestic dispute, or a worker employer dispute?

If it isn't gang and crime related, what will the wingnuts say? Will they deny it happens all too often in conservative gun rights states?

Uhm Chicago is in a blue state and has some of the strictest gun laws.

You're setting yourself up for disaster

Impossible Chicago has strict gun laws.
Let's score cheap political points and defile the memories of victims.

Good thing "Chicago has strict gun laws," otherwise there'd more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict

I wonder if the shooter is from inner city Chicago? Legal or illegal gun, purchased where?
One victim is a cop! That should make ewe happy!

Reports claim that thoughts and prayers have effectively sealed off floors 3 and 4. Hurry! Send more!!!
And we all know if every patient were trained to carry, this would not have happened, because whoever went nuts shooting would have thought twice
Exactly. If there were 10 times the number of guns in this country, you'd never even see a gun, let alone get shot by one.

Good thing "Chicago has strict gun laws," otherwise there'd more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict

I wonder if the shooter is from inner city Chicago? Legal or illegal gun, purchased where?
How did gun laws keep the body count low in this incident genius?

Explain yourself and try very hard to apply logic.

Halfstaff-photo-AmericanFlag.jpg

Uhm Chicago is in a blue state and has some of the strictest gun laws.

You're setting yourself up for disaster
So if it's a domestic or work place related shooting, you believe strict gun laws would prevent that? Do you know people who claim individual incidents could have been prevented with stricter laws, and which incidents?

Prayers skyward for all innocents involved and damn the shooter(s) to molten brimstone hell. That said, our Second Amendment rights shrink further on a sinking island of radical Leftist inspired violence. One such tragic incident like this every few years--and they're all nearly bloody identical--sure, the rational American mind can swallow it as a random tragedy perpetrated by some other insane mind gone off to pot. But nearly identical incident after incident like this?--hell no. No way in hell can a rational mind buy into the convenient political firestorms or rewards in political campaign currency for the Left resulting from every last one of these recent mass shootings as NOT related to or part of or yet another link in an American Leftism inspired ploy/plot/cabal to take guns away from law abiding American civilians. So open up your Leftist hate and let it flow into me, thank you Disturbed for the wholly disturbing hit song . . . sums the whole damned mess up perfectly . . .

The fact that you are this disgusting is not surprising. You already support and apologize for that disgusting degenerate in the wh.

Do you know people with whom you may disagree, or more specifically, people you hate for little reasons may have friends and family in LE?

Were there more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict

please try and stay away from logic. not your strong suit, and neither is honesty and context.

OP

Sarcastic answer

How did murder laws prevent those people from being murdered today, genius? Explain yourself, and try very hard to apply logic.

The fact that you are this disgusting is not surprising. You already support and apologize for that disgusting degenerate in the wh.

Do you know people with whom you may disagree, or more specifically, people you hate for little reasons may have friends and family in LE?
Your side spent a whole year shooting every cop they could. This is Chicago! Deal.

Forum List

Back