BREAKING !: Active shooter in Chicago multiple casualties

Your side spent a whole year shooting every cop they could. This is Chicago! Deal.
Have no side. And if people wanted to shoot every cop they could, how many cops would have been shot? You too reading off a Trump Tweet filled with Truthful Hyperbole, otherwise know as a Trumpian lie

and if it's a domestic dispute gone crazy .. what states and counties have the greatest number of domestic disputes involving guns?

@Mercy Chicago

A shooting took place at Mercy Hospital & Medical Center this afternoon. The shooting at Mercy Hospital is over. Chicago Police Department have secured the hospital and patients are safe
Gunman dead, officer injured after active shooter incident at Mercy Hospital
Officials said a suspect was shot after they responded to the scene at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center at 2525 S. Michigan Avenue just before 3:30 p.m. Monday.

A source told WGN three people were injured in the shooting.

The officer injured was in critical condition, according to CPD spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi.
Prayers out for all.

a few good quotes:
In many states, gun laws leave victims of domestic abuse unprotected.

In America, a majority of fatal domestic violence is committed with firearms; in turn, gun violence against women in America is inextricably linked to domestic violence. At least 52 percent of American women killed with guns are killed by intimate partners or family members. And women are 16 times more likely to be killed with guns in the U.S. than in other developed countries. Despite impressions from media coverage, mass shootings in which at least four people were killed with a gun are also typically acts of domestic or family violence: an Everytown analysis of every mass shooting between 2009-16 found that 54 percent were committed by intimate partners or family.

Domestic Violence - EverytownResearch.org

I'm in the market for a hand gun within the next year. I'm not anti gun. I live in a state with few gun laws.

Chickenshit Trump to afraid to Ever visit Any US troops in war zone, yet he crowed about police afraid to confront shooter with AR15!!! Lying Loser Chickenshit Trump Refusing Muller Interview!!!!

Last edited:
Impossible Chicago has strict gun laws.
Let's score cheap political points and defile the memories of victims.

Good thing "Chicago has strict gun laws," otherwise there'd more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict

I wonder if the shooter is from inner city Chicago? Legal or illegal gun, purchased where?
How did gun laws keep the body count low in this incident genius?

Explain yourself and try very hard to apply logic.
Were there more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict

please try and stay away from logic. not your strong suit, and neither is honesty and context.

OP

Sarcastic answer
Good thing "Chicago has strict gun laws," otherwise there'd more victims like in Vegas where gun laws are not too strict
It is you ignorant in the extreme about logic and using it badly.

A person ignored gun laws ( much like you do logic being and uneducated DOLT ) and got a gun. That person than shot a bunch of people.

But then in your idiotic and vapid mind which lacks comprehension of logic that same person obeyed the law half way and refused to get MORE guns.

Try again dumbass and apply logic which both of your posts are utterly devoid of.

Massive fucking failure for you

I wonder if the shooter is from inner city Chicago? Legal or illegal gun, purchased where?

How did murder laws prevent those people from being murdered today, genius? Explain yourself, and try very hard to apply logic.

I never claimed that they did crack head

How did murder laws prevent those people from being murdered today, genius? Explain yourself, and try very hard to apply logic.

I never claimed that they did crack head
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Irrelevant. Chicago is the representative "Wild West" the anti-gunners claimed would occur wherever the 2A was respected.

We told you.

Speaking of cheap political points, let's grab first graders out of class to go protest the shooting.

Unless of course the children are being taught in class that there is no such thing as male or female, that would be too important to interrupt.

Speaking of cheap political points, let's grab first graders out of class to go protest the shooting.
Just wait until they're massacred so you can sell more guns.

Prayers skyward for all innocents involved and damn the shooter(s) to molten brimstone hell. That said, our Second Amendment rights shrink further on a sinking island of radical Leftist inspired violence. One such tragic incident like this every few years--and they're all nearly bloody identical--sure, the rational American mind can swallow it as a random tragedy perpetrated by some other insane mind gone off to pot. But nearly identical incident after incident like this?--hell no. No way in hell can a rational mind buy into the convenient political firestorms or rewards in political campaign currency for the Left resulting from every last one of these recent mass shootings as NOT related to or part of or yet another link in an American Leftism inspired ploy/plot/cabal to take guns away from law abiding American civilians. So open up your Leftist hate and let it flow into me, thank you Disturbed for the wholly disturbing hit song . . . sums the whole damned mess up perfectly . . .

These are all local incidents magnified by media into a national crisis.

Forum List

Back