Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

Cause of fire unknown.

A.) refrigerator blows at night (at night, not running often?) Never have I heard refridge blowup? UL/CSA appliance rating? Circuit breaker should blow on high current surge.
B.) R/W set fire to target muslim? Revenge? Doubtful. They may seek revenge for Manchester at some point. Probably after next big event.
C.) Muslims set fire to advance cause? Could be? Time of event 2AM? Everybody sleeping. building reported firetrap? Muslims don't care who dies to advance cause. Proven.
D.) Muslims storing "materials" for next event cause fire? Maybe?
E.) Gas line blow? Need spark at night. Odor would alert?
F.) Electrical wire fire? Maybe?
G.) Gas/electric clothes dryer fire? Yes that can happen due to lint in exhaust. Do they have dryers in units? Common areas?

Until Tommies Govt releases official cause? Will they be truthful about cause? Cannot trust them? Will they tell truth on Lucies cladding......cause spread? Not likely, as they approved it.
I read that some people in blocks like these also compromise electrical safety by doing things to the supply to bypass the meter. Also, it is common for fire safety equipment to be vandalised and stolen, and for fire doors to be wedged open. We just don't know right now. The last fire of this sort was put down to a TV catching fire. One would have thought it quite simple to put out such a fire quickly unless it happened when one was asleep.

I wonder why the decent British don't want the Jeremy Corbyn Marxist filth running your nation Tilly? :rolleyes-41:

Ugly screaming women who are so desperate to get laid they DEMAND that Kebabs and African Jungle Bunnies are brought in so they finally can open their legs and get a fuck because no decent native British men will go near them.

View attachment 133962

Ugly walking freak shows:

View attachment 133964

Communist Antifa human filth that needs physically eradicating:

View attachment 133965

Communist Antifa human filth that needs physically eradicating:

View attachment 133966
I cant believe you are allowed to spout this kind of poison.It drags the whole site down.
You drag the site down, Tammy. And you don't even have the decency to remove the gross hitleresque pic of yourself :eusa_dance:
Have you found a link to the lies you posted yesterday ?
Which lies, Tammy?

Gee it seems like the government isn't a better slum lord than a private citizen
Its a sort of hybrid organisation, an arms length arrangement. I did some work for a few housing associations a few years ago and was shocked at some of them. State of the art headquarters with car parks full of expensive cars. Not all of them but enough to raise my eyebrows.
We've already noticed what an envious tosser you are, Tammy.
Envy raises your eyebrows, but little girls being blown up by Muslim terrorists? Nope. All that raises is the level of your apologia for Muslim terrorists.

Yes he never made ONE comment expressing ANY sympathy about children and teenagers in Manchester, England being blown up by a dirty Kebab.

But he made numerous comments in his mode of Pro-Islamist Propagandist Apologist, just like he never condemned the Paki Rape Gangs in Rotherham, England it was but but but Muh Muslims are good people and but but but Muh Muslims aren't anything to do with those other Muslims.
He basically denied every aspect of the Rotherham rape ring and had no sympathy, yet again, for girls who were drugged, gang raped, and who were in fear for their lives. He is garbage.
Again you lie. Show me where I have "denied every aspect".
Everyone on the thread saw you. It's where you first acquired your reputation for being a gross islamopologist, an inveterate liar, and for being an utter disgrace to humankind. Surely you remember?

I add that the three fires are produced where more Muslims live, we must consider that it is someone who wants to revenge the attacks committed in London?
It is a theory, I am horrified that someone is at liberty and ready to burning the living people, if so I hope they will find it as soon as possible.
So you think a white supremacist is trying to kill Muslims ? What do you base that on ?
You can't read ?

Its a sort of hybrid organisation, an arms length arrangement. I did some work for a few housing associations a few years ago and was shocked at some of them. State of the art headquarters with car parks full of expensive cars. Not all of them but enough to raise my eyebrows.
Envy raises your eyebrows, but little girls being blown up by Muslim terrorists? Nope. All that raises is the level of your apologia for Muslim terrorists.

Yes he never made ONE comment expressing ANY sympathy about children and teenagers in Manchester, England being blown up by a dirty Kebab.

But he made numerous comments in his mode of Pro-Islamist Propagandist Apologist, just like he never condemned the Paki Rape Gangs in Rotherham, England it was but but but Muh Muslims are good people and but but but Muh Muslims aren't anything to do with those other Muslims.
He basically denied every aspect of the Rotherham rape ring and had no sympathy, yet again, for girls who were drugged, gang raped, and who were in fear for their lives. He is garbage.
Everyone on the thread saw you. It's where you first acquired your reputation for being a gross islamopologist, an inveterate liar, and for being an utter disgrace to humankind. Surely you remember?
Show me.

I think there will be criminal prosecutions for this disaster. This sounds like something you'd see in Bangladesh.
This is what happens when you import millions upon millions of third world people when you don't have the resources and you have a housing crisis. Have you been living under a rock?

Off to the lost forest of Ig Nore for you.
I'm crestfallen :crybaby:
No, really. I am.
Lol.

The Far Left Snowflakes cannot handle being told that if you import Third Worlders into First World nations then they are going to make their part of that First World nation into a Third World craphole like what they came from.

The Far Left Snowflakes cannot handle being told this because they despise the First World they are living in and obsessively demand like the mentally ill maniacs that they are that unlimited amounts of Third Worlders are allowed to come into First World nations in the name of "tolerance and diversity"

They are basically insane, thank goodness the majority of the Far Left haven't done any breeding because that's bad for the environment or something, 80% of Far Leftists therefore have self-genocided themselves, by having no children their DNA Thank God will die with them.

Show me.
You sound like a perv.

No, we all remember. If you can't remember go and read your own filthy crap.

Show me.
BTW, Tammy. We are yet to hear your thorough condemnation of Mayor Khan for accepting money from property companies who were prosecuted for endangering people's lives and ignoring safety specs in their buildings, AND for taking money from a prpoperty company who sued local authorities for trying to implement Landlord licensing schemes.
We are waiting. Don't be shy now.

I agree with you Tilly what the hell is the problem with people like Tommy the 'Islamic lovers"-------->

b8cfa03f0b632369d871022ef0bd2410.jpg

I agree with you Tilly what the hell is the problem with people like Tommy the 'Islamic lovers"-------->

Maybe they are "failures" at life? They don't care to collapse entire nations to bring down those who are not failures. To speed things up they import "assistants" to overwhelm the "system". The "rich" must give them what they lack. They won't work for it.

Last edited:
What kind of morons brings in millions upon millions of immigrants whilst there is a housing crisis, and simultaneoulsy does not build social housing to home them in? Lol.
Anyway, back when Labour had some honest politicians:

Labour ‘should apologise for social housing failure’

Labour should “apologise” for its poor record of building social housing, the party’s own London housing spokesman has said.

Tom Copley said it galled him that Margaret Thatcher’s government built more council flats and houses in a single year than Tony Blair and Gordon Brown managed over 13 years in power.

His remarks were attacked as too “bleak” by one of Labour leader Ed Miliband’s top lieutenants. But the Coalition Government’s housing minister said Mr Copley was right and called on Mr Miliband to say sorry.

...Official figures show only 6,330 council houses were completed from 1998 to 2010, compared with 17,710 in 1990 alone, which was Baroness Thatcher’s final year as prime minister. In one Labour year, 2004, the number fell to just 130 council homes completed.

Conservative housing minister Kris Hopkins, said: “Labour failed an entire generation by not building enough houses but Ed Miliband has been too weak to apologise.”

Last edited:

Maybe they are "failures" at life? They want to collapse countries to bring down those who are not failures. To speed things up they import "assistants". The "rich" must give them what they lack. They won't work for it.

The Far Left have always been failures at life, you only have to look at them, they despise rich people because they are jealous of what they WANT to be but NEVER will be.

It's a situation of if they can't have a luxury lifestyle then they don't want anyone else having a lifestyle that they would sell their own mothers to have.

The thing is the Kebabs the Far Leftist love, they are too uneducated to realise that the Kebabs fucking HATE them. Islam in itself is very conservative in it's philosophy, Islam isn't Far Left or even Mainstream Left.

What kind of moron brings in millions upon millions of immigrants whilst there is a housing crisis, and simultaneoulsy does not build social housing to home them in? Lol.
Anyway, back when Labour had some honest politicians:

Labour should “apologise” for its poor record of building social housing, the party’s own London housing spokesman has said.

Tom Copley said it galled him that Margaret Thatcher’s government built more council flats and houses in a single year than Tony Blair and Gordon Brown managed over 13 years in power.

His remarks were attacked as too “bleak” by one of Labour leader Ed Miliband’s top lieutenants. But the Coalition Government’s housing minister said Mr Copley was right and called on Mr Miliband to say sorry.

...Official figures show only 6,330 council houses were completed from 1998 to 2010, compared with 17,710 in 1990 alone, which was Baroness Thatcher’s final year as prime minister. In one Labour year, 2004, the number fell to just 130 council homes completed.

Conservative housing minister Kris Hopkins, said: “Labour failed an entire generation by not building enough houses but Ed Miliband has been too weak to apologise.”

Leftists can never apologise for ANYTHING because they think they are NEVER wrong about ANYTHING. They know it all and yet they know nothing, they are in general badly educated and very very ignorant.

Built under a Labour Gvmnt and under a Labour council.

IMG_2226.JPG

Newham has been a Labour Council since it was first formed in the 60's, they have also added the dreaded cladding to residential tower blocks to keep in line with EU laws. There are countless tower blocks in Labour boroughs as well as in Conservative boroughs that have been similarly clad. Both parties are to blame.

IMG_2222.JPG

Labour council in East London last Friday night.

And lest we forget the Lakanel House fire in a Labour borough, where the council was fined. There are still many buildings in the area with the same issues that caused this fire.

This problem exists all around the country in both Conservative and Labour controlled boroughs so it could easily have been one in a Labour run borough that went up in flames, and they are still at risk of doing so. I wonder if that had been the case, would we still have the idiot tammys pretending it's only the fault of the Conservatives, or that Mrs May is a murderer?
Such unbelievable idiocy and, actually, evil behaviour, from the left.

Last edited:
For Tammy, who for reasons known only to himself, is attempting to conduct a parallel 'discussion' of this issue on a thread about Mrs Mays emotional intelligence that he himself started (i.e. He is Derailing his own thread because it's another of his ubiquitous failures).

Anyway, on that thread, Tammy insisted I am a liar because I stated that Tower blocks as social housing were largely built under a Labour Gvmnt in the 1960's. He said that was a lie and it was Ted Heath's Conservatives in the 1970s who built all the residential tower blocks :cuckoo:

So:

... Twentieth Century Industrial Archaeology by Michael Stratton calculates that a total of 6,535 tower blocks were built, with the most intensive tower block construction period being between 1963 and 1967. Construction of tower blocks following 1972 declined with only 155 being built.

Tower block

BTW:
Harold Wilson (Labour) was PM from 1963 - 1970.
Ted Heath (Conservative) was PM from 1970 - 1974.

So, over 6000 built in the period I said they were built, and only about 155 thereafter.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Maybe they are "failures" at life? They don't care to collapse entire nations to bring down those who are not failures. To speed things up they import "assistants" to overwhelm the "system". The "rich" must give them what they lack. They won't work for it.
Yep. They ARE failures at life, and their solution to their failure is to steal from the successful, up to and including their property.

Last edited:
Built under a Labour Gvmnt and under a Labour council.

View attachment 134069

Newham has been a Labour Council since it was first formed in the 60's, they have also added the dreaded cladding to residential tower blocks to keep in line with EU laws. There are countless tower blocks in Labour boroughs as well as in Conservative boroughs that have been similarly clad. Both parties are to blame.

View attachment 134071

Labour council in East London last Friday night.

And lest we forget the Lakanel House fire in a Labour borough, where the council was fined. There are still many buildings in the area with the same issues that caused this fire.

This problem exists all around the country in both Conservative and Labour controlled boroughs so it could easily have been one in a Labour run borough that went up in flames, and they are still at risk of doing so. I wonder if that had been the case, would we still have the idiot tammys pretending it's only the fault of the Conservatives, or that Mrs May is a murderer?
Such unbelievable idiocy and, actually, evil behaviour, from the left.
What disturbs me since this horrible fire is that we may never know the real cause of the fire, it speaks less and less about it on the TV ...
Living such a horrible event you want to know why people have been burned alive so that it does not happen again

Saw a couple of Brits' at the US open Golf Championship (on TV). One big guy is espeically entertaining. I though the crowd was yelling "BEAST"......but it turns out his nickname is BEEF. oops my bad.

upload_2017-6-18_15-38-5.png
cropped_GettyImages-547487120.jpg

Another guy is currently near the lead at -10.....In progress. Tommy Fleetwood.

download.jpg

See, leftards. As usual, you only make things worse.

Grenfell Tower resident says protests only made things worse

Richard Hartley-Parkinson for Metro.co.uk
Sunday 18 Jun 2017 9:34 am
A man who lived in Grenfell Tower has said that protests staged in London on Friday only made things worse for people affected by the devastating fire that killed at least 58.

Issuing a call for peace, the resident told LBC’s Matt Stalden that he was unable to get help because of the protest.

He explained that he needed cash and was told to go to Kensington town hall.

Protesters stormed the building while he was trying to get help and he ended up left feeling like a beggar when he was eventually given an envelope containing £20.

He, like many others, lost his bank cards in the fire.

Calling for peace he added: ‘All I can say oh behalf of the people that live there is, we want a peaceful, we want help from the government, we don’t want anybody to come on and break things up and create more trouble for us.’

Read more: Grenfell Tower resident says protests only made things worse

Hello, people have lost everything in the fire worse those who died burned alive and still do not know the cause of the fire? No information rather not followed.
All his people will become forgotten as the victims

Hello, people have lost everything in the fire worse those who died burned alive and still do not know the cause of the fire? No information rather not followed.
All his people will become forgotten as the victims

I saw this: Grenfell Tower firefighters put out fridge blaze 'and were just leaving when flats erupted in flames'

Firefighters had put out the initial fridge fire at Grenfell Tower and were leaving the building when the blaze suddenly flared up, it has emerged.

Crews believed they had put out the fire at the London high-rise and were astonished to see flames rising up the side of the building, new reports have claimed.

Shortly after dealing with the fridge fire early last Wednesday, firefighters were telling residents that it was out, BBC Panorama reported.

But, soon after, the 24-storey building was consumed by flames in one of Britain's biggest ever tower block fires that left at least 79 people dead.

Panorama on Monday night reported that firefighters had seen flames "shooting up" the side of the building. Those reports will add weight to claims that it was the cladding on the exterior of Grenfell Tower that caused the fire to spread so rapidly.

The more that comes out though about the fire, the inspections, residents who complained about hazards were threatened - it's damning :(

Forum List

Back