BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

No one is coming to take your freedom retard......unless you break laws that we approve of. You sound like you have cornered the market in your area for tinfoil.

Colorado Eminent Domain Case Settled, Property Owners Lose Land

5th amendment working as planned.

Do you really believe they were "justly" compensated? And that the government has the right to take your property away so that it can be "open land?"

Do you really believe they were "justly" compensated? And that the government has the right to take your property away so that it can be "open land?"

If it was fair market then yes. You cant pick and chose which amendments you want to obey. If you agree with the 1rst amendment then you have to tolerate the 5th. Otherwise start your own country.

It's easy to tell who the Nazis are on this thread by their desperate need to blame everything on the Joooos. :lol:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6a4VHx-ZI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6a4VHx-ZI[/ame]

Jewish Times
US Jewish organizations get $9m. for ‘homeland security’
Security grants for non-profits narrowly escape sequestration threat, with Jewish groups garnering 90% of available funds

Read more: US Jewish organizations get $9m. for 'homeland security' | The Times of Israel US Jewish organizations get $9m. for 'homeland security' | The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

You don't suppose that they would be hoping to provoke something the way you are trying to provoke me do you?

If it was fair market then yes. You cant pick and chose which amendments you want to obey. If you agree with the 1rst amendment then you have to tolerate the 5th. Otherwise start your own country.

By "fair market" are you referring to anything like the "market" on Wall Street or Trade agreements like NAFTA?

So can the Supreme court and Marxist like yourself choose which amendments they want to abolish altogether?

What about Yomammi? Can he choose which laws he wants to enforce, like immigration laws for example?

Or can he just make laws up as he goes by calling them "executive orders"?

WASHINGTON — American Jewish institutions will get a leg up from the federal government this year with the awarding of $9 million in non-profit security grants designed to help Jewish non-profits protect themselves against and respond to terror threats. Community leaders welcomed the announcement, which marked the eighth straight year that the Jewish community received the lion’s share of the available grants.

Read more: US Jewish organizations get $9m. for 'homeland security' | The Times of Israel US Jewish organizations get $9m. for 'homeland security' | The Times of Israel
Follow us: [MENTION=32814]Tim[/MENTION]esofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Those Jews are sly devils. They'll be ready for any attacks made against them by "angry ol' white men" aka "terrorists" like Bundy!

By "fair market" are you referring to anything like the "market" on Wall Street or Trade agreements like NAFTA?

So can the Supreme court and Marxist like yourself choose which amendments they want to abolish altogether?

What about Yomammi? Can he choose which laws he wants to enforce, like immigration laws for example?

Or can he just make laws up as he goes by calling them "executive orders"?

That was an amazingly weak attempt at avoiding the point of my post. You must be one of those that think you are clever and put random sentences together and just change the subject. What part of eminent domain did your funny post address? If you have an issue with the constitution change it or get your own country. Stop wringing your hands in anguish and get to work whiner.

WASHINGTON — American Jewish institutions will get a leg up from the federal government this year with the awarding of $9 million in non-profit security grants designed to help Jewish non-profits protect themselves against and respond to terror threats. Community leaders welcomed the announcement, which marked the eighth straight year that the Jewish community received the lion’s share of the available grants.

Follow us: [MENTION=32814]Tim[/MENTION]esofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Those Jews are sly devils. They'll be ready for any attacks made against them by "angry ol' white men" aka "terrorists" like Bundy!

You are supposed to put the tinfoil over your head...not eat it. You seem to be suffering from aluminum poisoning. Go see a doctor.

Have you ever actually READ the 5th?

{Article [V.]

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. }

Can you explain to the class what public use the land is put to? Is there a road or a bridge I can drive on?

Or is all land the domain of the king, to do with as the crown sees fit, with no respect for private ownership at all?

Holston, could you do me a favor and argue for the other side?

JOOOOOOO haters have no place on the right side of the divide.

{Article [V.]

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. }

Can you explain to the class what public use the land is put to? Is there a road or a bridge I can drive on?

Or is all land the domain of the king, to do with as the crown sees fit, with no respect for private ownership at all?

Yes I have read the 5th and actually understood it which it appears you have not. What does the term "public use" mean to you? I'll give you a hint. It can be something like a sanctuary for things that fly or walk on four legs.

{Article [V.]

Yes I have read the 5th and actually understood it which it appears you have not. What does the term "public use" mean to you? I'll give you a hint. It can be something like a sanctuary for things that fly or walk on four legs.

Or, just an excuse to overreach as a government. :eusa_whistle:
But, being a self proclaimed communist that wouldn't be an issue.

{Article [V.]

Thanks for coming to his defense but you have to do better than that. When you lie about what someone has proclaimed your credibility suffers a major blow.

This is where your lack of grasp of Kelo really bites you. You danced around your abject ignorance of the case before, but now you are in the middle of it.

Prior to Kelo, "public use" fell into the "taking clause," where the government must demonstrate a substantial benefit to the public at large prior to invoking eminent domain.

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

So again, please demonstrate the benefit to the public that is to be had by this action?

Thanks for coming to his defense but you have to do better than that. When you lie about what someone has proclaimed your credibility suffers a major blow.

Hey......you stated in another thread. True story....

This is where your lack of grasp of Kelo really bites you. You danced around your abject ignorance of the case before, but now you are in the middle of it.

Prior to Kelo, "public use" fell into the "taking clause," where the government must demonstrate a substantial benefit to the public at large prior to invoking eminent domain.

So again, please demonstrate the benefit to the public that is to be had by this action?
I couldn't have stated it better, myself.
Concise and right to the point.

Hey......you stated in another thread. True story....

You should be able to supply the quote then. Otherwise you only appear desperate to impress someone.

I never danced around anything. i asked you what it had to do with this case and you couldn't answer that. The Taking clause never stated anything about "substantial" which is a term you included in your haste to prove your irrelevant point. Did you really think I would miss that? It states:

"nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

If they want to say the dirt on the contested land would be cool for kids to view on the 13th of each month that could be considered public use.

That addition basically protects against the sovereign right of the government to just come and take your land for no reason at all and no compensation stupid. Now what does that have to do with land that Bundy doesnt even own you moron?

Last edited:
5th amendment working as planned.

There's no such thing as a Forced Sale being Fair Market.

Forum List

Back