BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
BREAKING: 200+ "Militarized" Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada
We’ve seen before at Ruby Ridge and Waco that the feds won’t hesitate to treat peaceful American citizens as hostile and confront them with full armed force. This is happening yet again in Clark County, Nevada.

For over twenty years now, a battle has raged between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management. Bundy has been using federal land to allow his cattle to graze, and the BLM has argued that this is “trespassing” because the land is protected and because Bundy has not paid required grazing fees.

Wonder if they will kill him like Clinton killed the people in Waco and Ruby ridge

We’ve seen before at Ruby Ridge and Waco that the feds won’t hesitate to treat peaceful American citizens as hostile and confront them with full armed force. This is happening yet again in Clark County, Nevada.

For over twenty years now, a battle has raged between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management. Bundy has been using federal land to allow his cattle to graze, and the BLM has argued that this is “trespassing” because the land is protected and because Bundy has not paid required grazing fees.

Wonder if they will kill him like Clinton killed the people in Waco and Ruby ridge

Oh my goodness! All this for a few tortoise turtles? Seriously?! This comment from him is very telling.......

Bundys feel that this is an assault on liberty, state sovereignty, and property rights;

“We’ve tried to do this through the legal and we’ve tried to do it through the political, and what we’re at right now, I guess we’re going to have to try to stand,” Cliven Bundy said. “We the people have to stand on the ground and get our state sovereignty back, and also take some liberty and freedoms back to where we have at least access to this land.”

“The story is a lot about the cattle, but the bigger story is about our loss of freedom,” Carol Bundy added. “They have come and taken over this whole corner of the county. They’ve taken over policing power, they’ve taken over our freedom, and they’re stealing cattle.”

“And our sheriff says he just doesn’t have authority, our governor says he doesn’t have authority, and we’re saying, why are we a state?”

“I’m a producer,” Cliven Bundy said. “I produce edible commodity from the desert forage, and all of these things are governed under state law. So, in other words, this type of government has eliminated all of our state law, eliminated our state sovereignty, and has took control over our public lands and even took control over our Clark County sheriff. They’ve taken the whole county over. The whole state, almost.”

“This is just about power of the government,” Carol Bundy said.

I think something is seriously wrong with our govt using military force on a private civilian! Very disturbing story! Incredible that the Governor cannot do anything about this!

Anyone who calls those murderers at Waco "peaceful American citizens" is a lying piece of shit. Period.

so the children that died were not peaceful

The murderers who hid behind them and refused to let them leave have their blood on their hands.

any story that laments those "peaceful American Citizens" who murdered men women and children and then blamed it on law enforcement is written by a piece of shit liar.

Period.

Why would I read any further?

Last edited:
April is the month for Luciferian Illuminati elitists. The history on month of April has earned it the name "cursed month". I wonder if they had this slated for their holidays? They need that blood sacrifice for their god you know.... There has always been horrific bloodshed in the month of April - far greater than any other month. Throughout history... This month of April..... We have already seen the Ft. Hood shooting, now this... April 19 & 20th are the high holy days for these Lucifereans.. and the "other" big one on May 1st. Looks like they may be getting an early start.

http://voices.yahoo.com/april-bloody-april-waco-tragedy-oklahoma-city-bombing-309614.html

Lovebears, Waco Massacre happened on April 19th, the Luciferean high holy day that requires blood sacrifice. I've been watching for this date to come and go because I have a feeling they have something big planned this time. This could be it. We'll see. These elitists have great power and control what is happening in America to a greater degree then we fully realize yet.

Last edited:
April 19, 1993 - Waco Tragedy

The 51-day Branch Davidian standoff, with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Fire Arms and Explosives, in Waco, Texas ends in the fiery death of approximately 76 people, including 27 children.

April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City Bombing

The deadly bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, a government building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma took place killing 168 people and injuring over 800 more.

For more information on this date in history, visit April 19

April 20, 1999 - Columbine School Shooting

Two deranged students stalk classmates and teachers killing twelve students and one teacher before killing themselves at the Columbine High School in Colorado.

For more information on this date in history, visit April 20

April 16, 2007 - VA Tech Massacre

Crazed lunatic kills two students in the early hours of the morning and then goes across the campus of VA Tech to kill 30 more students and wound nearly 30 more.

For more information on this date in history, visit April 16

The Bloody Month of April

Wars that began during the month of April are:

The American Revolution (1775)

The American Civil War (1861)

The Armenian Genocide (1914)

The Bosnian War (1992)

The Rwandan Genocide (1994)

Assassinations during the month of April:

President Abraham Lincoln (1865)

Martin Luther King Jr (1968)

These are just the tip of the iceberg. Visit the link below, click on each day of the month of April and read what has occurred during this bloody month.

http://voices.yahoo.com/april-bloody-april-waco-tragedy-oklahoma-city-bombing-309614.html?cat=7

The Illuminati goes back to the very beginning of our nations history. They are satanists. The first Illuminati / Satanist family to arrive in America were the Collins family. Some changed their name to Todd. You'll note quite a few in politics, Hollywood films, the occult / horror films, Look up John Collins - there is quite a history there and these dates have been their high holy days for hundreds of years.

Last edited:
Anyone who calls those murderers at Waco "peaceful American citizens" is a lying piece of shit. Period.

The murderers who hid behind them and refused to let them leave have their blood on their hands.

any story that laments those "peaceful American Citizens" who murdered men women and children and then blamed it on law enforcement is written by a piece of shit liar.

Period.

Why would I read any further?

Ya its hard to read,while your pulling that brown shirt over your head right?

The feds screwed up real badly denying that,put you right with them,just another authoritarian jerk

So you were there? you saw with your own eyes?heard with your own ears?

Funny how Koresch was not accused of pedophile UNTIL the feds needed an excuse for their botched raid on his compound. Funny how the ATF fabricated reasons to raid the compound. Funny how not a single bullet hole was found coming FROM the compound on the cars in the lot out front and in the door from the main building. Funny how when the Congress went to investigate the door vanished.

What is real funny is how the FBI KNEW the compound was laced with gasoline in every building, wooden buildings, and yet they sent in two tanks with tear gas to set said buildings on fire.

The deaths at the compound rest solely with the FBI. There was absolutely no reason to storm the buildings, no one had attempted to leave, no one had fired out of the buildings. There was no threat to the community or the FBI.

The 51-day Branch Davidian standoff, with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Fire Arms and Explosives, in Waco, Texas ends in the fiery death of approximately 76 people, including 27 children.

The deadly bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, a government building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma took place killing 168 people and injuring over 800 more.

Two deranged students stalk classmates and teachers killing twelve students and one teacher before killing themselves at the Columbine High School in Colorado.

Crazed lunatic kills two students in the early hours of the morning and then goes across the campus of VA Tech to kill 30 more students and wound nearly 30 more.

The Bosnian War (1992)

These are just the tip of the iceberg. Visit the link below, click on each day of the month of April and read what has occurred during this bloody month.

April, Bloody April: Waco Tragedy, Oklahoma City Bombing, Columbine School Shooting and VA Tech Massacre - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

The Illuminati goes back to the very beginning of our nations history. They are satanists. The first Illuminati / Satanist family to arrive in America were the Collins family. Some changed their name to Todd. You'll note quite a few in politics, Hollywood films, the occult / horror films, Look up John Collins - there is quite a history there and these dates have been their high holy days for hundreds of years.

OK - now I get it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your meds.

Funny how Koresch was not accused of pedophile UNTIL the feds needed an excuse for their botched raid on his compound. Funny how the ATF fabricated reasons to raid the compound. Funny how not a single bullet hole was found coming FROM the compound on the cars in the lot out front and in the door from the main building. Funny how when the Congress went to investigate the door vanished.

What is real funny is how the FBI KNEW the compound was laced with gasoline in every building, wooden buildings, and yet they sent in two tanks with tear gas to set said buildings on fire.

The deaths at the compound rest solely with the FBI. There was absolutely no reason to storm the buildings, no one had attempted to leave, no one had fired out of the buildings. There was no threat to the community or the FBI.

Actually I heard some of the people who fled make those accusations. The guns were enough excuse for the raid.

You are crazy if you think Koresh and crew had no responsibility. I am not saying the Feds were right, but the entire fiasco was a tragic mess with no easy answers.

Funny how people will defend murders and try to re-cast them as victims in an effort to push a political agenda.

Well ..... actually, it's sad.

Funny how people will defend murders and try to re-cast them as victims in an effort to push a political agenda.

Well ..... actually, it's sad.

There was a video of the botched raid, I saw it before it magically disappeared. The dead ATF agents enter through a window on the 2nd floor followed almost immediately by the 4th member still on the roof spraying automatic gun fire into said window.

The Bosnian War (1992)

April, Bloody April: Waco Tragedy, Oklahoma City Bombing, Columbine School Shooting and VA Tech Massacre - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

OK - now I get it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your meds.

I'm not on any meds nor do I need them. I am having a nice day and let me be clear in stating that I don't know whether this would be connected to the Illuminati or not. Waco was considered by many a planned event and the date for the murder of some 76 men, women and children wasn't a random selection to them. ( April 19th) I am merely paying attention to these days - April 19, 20, May 1st if nothing happens and everyone is safe and sound we can just assume the Illuminati - Luciferean holy days for human sacrifice are a relic of the past. How does that work for you?

Last edited:

The leaders at Waco, David Koresh, were responsible of the deaths of the children...they could have let them go or else surrendered at any time.

As for this rancher....you approve of someone not paying for what they get from the government? A free-loader you applaud?

Oh my goodness! All this for a few tortoise turtles? Seriously?! This comment from him is very telling.......

Bundys feel that this is an assault on liberty, state sovereignty, and property rights;

“We’ve tried to do this through the legal and we’ve tried to do it through the political, and what we’re at right now, I guess we’re going to have to try to stand,” Cliven Bundy said. “We the people have to stand on the ground and get our state sovereignty back, and also take some liberty and freedoms back to where we have at least access to this land.”

“The story is a lot about the cattle, but the bigger story is about our loss of freedom,” Carol Bundy added. “They have come and taken over this whole corner of the county. They’ve taken over policing power, they’ve taken over our freedom, and they’re stealing cattle.”

“And our sheriff says he just doesn’t have authority, our governor says he doesn’t have authority, and we’re saying, why are we a state?”

“I’m a producer,” Cliven Bundy said. “I produce edible commodity from the desert forage, and all of these things are governed under state law. So, in other words, this type of government has eliminated all of our state law, eliminated our state sovereignty, and has took control over our public lands and even took control over our Clark County sheriff. They’ve taken the whole county over. The whole state, almost.”

“This is just about power of the government,” Carol Bundy said.

I think something is seriously wrong with our govt using military force on a private civilian! Very disturbing story! Incredible that the Governor cannot do anything about this!

Property rights? It's NOT his property he is grazing on. Don't you think the property owners (the Federal government) has the right to make the policies about their own land?

Forum List

Back