Breakin News: Governor Nixon Declares 'State Of Emergency' In Ferguson; Activates National Guard

OBABBLE will put pressure on the DA in Ferguson to announce the jury verdict and get on with the riots so as to bury the Gruber issue.

Missouri governor just put national guard on alert. Obabble must be readying a pipeline veto, an immigration executive order, and an announcement he is gay.

Better fire up your hove around and bring your cane
Won't be able to make it..I'll be on the racquetball court beating the shit out of the younger guys...

There are particular posts on this thread that sicken me to my stomach. Hoping for riots? Invoking the atrocities of the civil rights movement? Yes there's a chance it could happen, but people shod never ever hope for the worst.

If anything, as far as racism goes in Ferguson, the shoe is on the other foot.
The rioters are stereotypically labeling a white cop as racist for defending himself against a black assailant. Same attitude whites in the Jim Crow employed against blacks

If they don't want any trouble, they shouldn't start any trouble...if they start trouble..let the chips fall where they will..bullets stop looters....rioting isn't a "civil right".
rioting doesn't merit the death penalty.

i can promise you, no national guard soldier will fire their gun at anyone. not under orders anyhow.

The more humane approach will happen before the more deadly one.

go read what the negroes are saying..look at the threats they have been making...white people aren't doing it...but white people WILL protect themselves..let the negroes chimp out...america needs a wake up call

You simply are too dumb to understand, aren't you? These 'negroes' have been purposefully mislead and manipulated by people intending to stir unrest in Ferguson, namely by black politicians and public figures like Al Sharpton and company. You are simply hoping that blood will be spilt after the grand jury decision.

To stop the protesters, you must educate them, not kill them. You must stop them from being mislead by corrupt politicians and public figures. All there is to it. You sound more like a Klansman than anything else Rota.

Sometimes you scare me. I doubt mindful conservative acts like you. I think you meet the definition of a Neo-con.

Hopefully, Nixon lets them protect the businesses with live ammo!
That I agree on. I hope they have attack dogs to release on the ferals like they did in the 60's.

Typical that you're against Constitutional rights for ALL Americans.
The negroes don't have the right to riot, pillage and create violence upon innocent bystanders and their property. Why do you disagree?

go read what the negroes are saying..look at the threats they have been making...white people aren't doing it...but white people WILL protect themselves..let the negroes chimp out...america needs a wake up call

You simply are too dumb to understand, aren't you? These 'negroes' have been purposefully mislead and manipulated by people intending to stir unrest in Ferguson, namely by black politicians and public figures like Al Sharpton and company. You are simply hoping the blood will be spilt after the grand jury decision.

I don't care if they're too stupid to know they're being used..when they trespass on others property and try to break or steal something, they take their chances....

To stop the protesters, you must educate them, not kill them. You must stop them from being mislead by corrupt politicians and public figures. All there is to it. You sound more like a Klansman than anything else Rota.

oh..good..you go to ferguson and explain it all to them...I'm sure they'll call off the riot and thank you for showing them the error of their ways...unless you're white...then you won't get out alive.
You limousine liberals are comical..you live nowhere near negroes and from the insulation of your seclusion you make proclamations about how to solve race problems...
It's always the people with the least proximity to the problem that think they are "experts".

Sometimes you scare me. I doubt conservatives act like you. I think you meet the definition of a Neo-con.

I don't care if you're "scared"..I don't care what you doubt ...I don't care about your definition of neo conservative...
I'm telling you that white people have about had enough of negro dysfunction and lawlessness...If the chimpout spreads to white neighborhoods it will be put down there...let the cops stand around with their hands in their pockets afraid of the DOJ or losing their jobs...we don't need them anyway.

You limousine liberals are comical

Who said I was liberal? Because I disagree with you automatically makes me 'liberal.' Yeah, you're an idiot.

For the millionth time, I am a libertarian.

I don't care about your definition of neo conservative...

Thus you admit you are one. No need for the verification, really.

I'm telling you that white people have about had enough of negro dysfunction and lawlessness

Do you believe they act as representatives of their race? This is the same reasoning liberals use with gun owners. If one loon with a gun goes apeshit in a mall, liberals assume all gun owners are that way. If a group of black people go apeshit over a court ruling then you assume all of them will. Give it a rest.

Do you not see what is happening here?

you live nowhere near negroes and from the insulation of your seclusion you make proclamations about how to solve race problems

Actually, I live in one of the blackest areas of my state.

Before the political proclivities of the Right and Left switched places, Republicans were the ones who championed civil rights and racial tolerance. Now elements of their party (like you) have resorted to the same racism as the Democrats did pre 1964.

So, your solution to 'race problems' is to go on a conquest of blood and slaughter those who get in your way. You're nothing but a wannabe warlord.

oh..good..you go to ferguson and explain it all to them...I'm sure they'll call off the riot and thank you for showing them the error of their ways.

Perhaps you should? Go in there with guns a blazing and I'm sure the riots will stop and you will have them groveling at your feet. Be silent you unnatural noise.

Wonder if cop haters...will call 911 for help when the drug fueled mob is swarming their home.

Hopefully, Nixon lets them protect the businesses with live ammo!
That I agree on. I hope they have attack dogs to release on the ferals like they did in the 60's.

Typical that you're against Constitutional rights for ALL Americans.
The negroes don't have the right to riot, pillage and create violence upon innocent bystanders and their property. Why do you disagree?
If whites got away with doing it why are you upset when Black people do it?

All fun and games aside, if the powers that be think there will be no indictment, and are concerned about violence, I would say as Ive said before,
Obama or some other African american leaders that the people in Ferguson might respect need to get down there and intervene before it gets so far.
Someone needs to give them an explanation other than what they've gotten from the news cycle if theres no Indictment. Burning and looting will only hurt
the black community the most and for the life of me, I cant understand if Black leaders dont make an effort.

All fun and games aside, if the powers that be think there will be no indictment, and are concerned about violence, I would say as Ive said before,
Obama or some other African american leaders that the people in Ferguson might respect need to get down there and intervene before it gets so far.
Someone needs to give them an explanation other than what they've gotten from the news cycle if theres no Indictment. Burning and looting will only hurt
the black community the most and for the life of me, I cant understand if Black leaders dont make an effort.
Iz1Voyt.jpg

Iz1Voyt.jpg

If thtas what it takes...... but I hope he wouldnt have the opposite effect. Lets try someone else maybe

you know the guard was present during the original protests, right?

Actually that is not quite correct. I believe they were ordered in on Monday Aug 18 more than a week after the shooting which occurred on Aug 9. Most of the rioting/looting occured in the few days after the shooting.

...All fun and games aside, if the powers that be think there will be no indictment, and are concerned about violence, I would say as Ive said before, Obama or some other African american leaders that the people in Ferguson might respect need to get down there and intervene before it gets so far.
Someone needs to give them an explanation other than what they've gotten from the news cycle if theres no Indictment. Burning and looting will only hurt the black community the most and for the life of me, I cant understand if Black leaders dont make an effort.
From what I can discern, from what little attention I've paid to it to date, the people of Ferguson have been victimized by Outside Race-Baiting Agitators from Day One.

They may (or may not) have had their own good and true reasons for anger and protests and even an outburst or two, but White Guilt Liberals and Black Race-Card Hucksters have been haranguing them and planting the seeds of discord in their ears for a very long time, and now we are about to reap the fruits of that miserable and wicked seeding.

I have never understood the decades-old Riotous Black Folk penchant for torching their own communities but that's another aspect of this mess.

The Black Community in Ferguson seems to be in dire need of a metaphorical and collective shot of Valium - some kind of strong, calming influence from amongst their own - and, of course, they are not going to get that - given that nobody with the street cred, courage and heart are stepping up to the plate in that manner, insofar as the public seem to know.

Part of the problem seems to be an absence or vacuum of Black Leadership - beyond the discredited antique Race-Card Players like Jackson and Sharpton, anyway.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

For the sake of the folks in Ferguson, I hope that I am.

you know the guard was present during the original protests, right?
Irrelevant.
well it certainly seems relevant if you're going to start claiming that this activation means that things will be significantly different this time because of the guard..

Actually the other poster has a point and you not so much as the guard was originally brought in more than a week after the shooting and the. The ignorant individuals who were doing the rioting and looting carried the vast majority out prior to the NG ariving

The liberal media ginned up outrage with a non stop video of the alleged beating of Rodney King and they got what they wanted with a full scale riot and the murders of 53 people and tens of millions of property damage and 2,000 felonious assaults when the Police Officers weren't convicted of attempted murder. Will they try to top their record in this case?

If you read the list of targets they go way beyond Ferguson. The list includes Clayton and St. Louis. Among sites scheduled for destruction are the botannical gardens and the art museum. Doesn't St. Louis have a zoo? Maybe the protesters will kill the animals. There was no zoo on the list.

Forum List

Back