Breakin News: Governor Nixon Declares 'State Of Emergency' In Ferguson; Activates National Guard

If they see NG troops present, they won't riot. They're cowards, and only start shit when they have an overwhelming advantage. They won't start anything, although I kinda wish they would. :badgrin:

How can a state of emergency be declared when there is no current emergency?
Looks like there's gonna be no indictment.

• Banned

Hopefully, Nixon lets them protect the businesses with live ammo!
That I agree on. I hope they have attack dogs to release on the ferals like they did in the 60's.
Ah...some things (and people) never change.

you know the guard was present during the original protests, right?
guarding police compounds.Not on the front lines....let them out into the streets with weapons and let those negroes start some shit....
read the article.
and do you actually believe that the missouri national guard would fire live ammunition at protesters?

guarding police compounds.Not on the front lines....let them out into the streets with weapons and let those negroes start some shit....
read the article.
and do you actually believe that the missouri national guard would fire live ammunition at protesters?
Steve's hoping.

Irrelevant.
well it certainly seems relevant if you're going to start claiming that this activation means that things will be significantly different this time because of the guard..

Last edited:
read the article.

Not at "protestors", of course...but shooting rioters is ok with me....

41R9lTFMDuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm looking at the above autopsy photo of Michael Brown and I can't see what all the fuss is about?:D

Irrelevant.
well it certainly seems relevant if you're going to start claiming that this activation means that things will be significantly different this time because of the guard.

I doubt he was drawing any conclusions about how negroes will riot or the extent...His comment highlighted the fact that negroes have made threats and if the gov. has called them out already BEFORE the GJ decision, it could be a signal that there will be no indictment....Let 'em riot...drop them in their tracks..

The very idea that negroes think they can riot and get away with it because they disagree with the system is amusing...if it spills over into neighborhoods, citizens will handle their own business regardless of police or national guard...

Forum List

Back