BREAKING: State Of Emergency Declared In Ferguson...

They don't "have to".

They can take no action what so ever to protect what they have worked their whole lives in many cases to own. I myself do just that ...that is guard a friend and business man's property and have been told by the Seattle police that if one or more of the resident scumbags enter the property into my living area past the chain link fences that I am free to do whatever I feel it is neccesary to protect my life including taking one or more of theirs. As long as the property is lawfully posted "no tresspassing" and all appropriate warnings are given the owner's or their paid staff have the right and dare I say the obligation to protect what they have been hired to protect and in doing so their very lives.

So let's militarize store owners because blacks can't control their animalistic urges.

What do you mean when you say 'Militarize?' Can you expand on that?

: to give a military quality or character to (something)

Seems perfectly American and just. There's nothing wrong with defending yourself, family, and property. If that's being 'Militarized', than so be it. It's a good thing.

It's normal only when looting becomes the norm.

The storeowners shouldn't have to beef up security just because blacks can't control themselves and protest without destroying someone's livelihood.

Those that can't or won't are not obligated to protect what is theirs. They can throw themselves on the mercy of their local governments and hope the police are everywhere at once.

Those that can and will are not taking the law into their own hands. They are protected in the right to defend what is theirs. No one will be forced to break into shops and homes as a missguided way to protest the death of the young thug.

If you were to ask me I would suggest that all these protesting blacks choose a more worthy candidate for their butt hurt about how police treat their angry young men.

If one were to inquire further into why I think these angry young men feel entitled to disrespect their local police one has to look no further than into the rap anthems these idiots listen to. They have convinved themselves that they have some innate right to be assholes and sling crack at every street corner then blast their ??music?? as loud as they can in defiance of mutual respect we afford all citizens. They are in error.

So let's militarize store owners because blacks can't control their animalistic urges.

Seems perfectly American and just. There's nothing wrong with defending yourself, family, and property. If that's being 'Militarized', than so be it. It's a good thing.

The storeowners shouldn't have to beef up security just because blacks can't control themselves and protest without destroying someone's livelihood.

Those that can't or won't are not obligated to protect what is theirs. They can throw themselves on the mercy of their local governments and hope the police are everywhere at once.

Those that can and will are not taking the law into their own hands. They are protected in the right to defend what is theirs. No one will be forced to break into shops and homes as a missguided way to protest the death of the young thug.

If you were to ask me I would suggest that all these protesting blacks choose a more worthy candidate for their butt hurt about how police treat their angry young men.

If one were to inquire further into why I think these angry young men feel entitled to disrespect their local police one has to look no further than into the rap anthems these idiots listen to. They have convinved themselves that they have some innate right to be assholes and sling crack at every street corner then blast their ??music?? as loud as they can in defiance of mutual respect we afford all citizens. They are in error.

Yes they could do all that. I mean hell, why expect the black citizenry to not loot their business.

That is why right wingers are who they are. They are lying weasels and vermin.
But not the Left Wingers, who are lying weasels and vermin.

That's the effect of decades of American Sports Worship. "My Team" is better than "Your Team" mother f*cker! Ask any Sports Zombie what the 4th Amendment is and they don't have a clue. But they know Big Ben threw eleventy-seven touchdowns. Yee Haw!

Put yer $120, made in China sports jersey on, go out, bow yer chest out and act tough.

I speak to the GOP because "my team WAS better" than their team not so very long ago. My representatives used to not be lying scumbags. That has changed since the Christian demigods took over the republican party. NOW they feel they can do and say any evil to acheive their goals and ends. What the dems do or say is really of no concern to me because they do not speak for me or act on my behalf...except the president who acts on all of our behalf...that stopped being the case when Nixon lied. It was clearly not the case when Kennedy was the president either nor when Johnson was given the oval office with a sipers bullet.
Get your head out of your ass. Everyone knows Johnson had JFK knocked off. The man was a psychopath, he was worse than Nixon. Everything and everyone around him that had any meaning in his life he gave the initials LBJ. That is the classic symptoms of a megalomaniac. He would do whatever it took to get to the top position, including a clandestine coup.

Why are you under the delusion that there is a dime's worth of difference between the two parties?

The president is a former CIA asset. If you believe his back story then you are a victim of MSM propaganda. He is a Zbigniew Brzezinski pawn.

Nothing will happen. People are too busy getting ready for Thanksgiving, buying gifts for Christmas, etc.

Sure, the slaying for the misguided youth by that violent jack booted statist thug was awful, but it has come to naught.

The only way I see any race riots beginning are if the State places agent provocateurs among the people to start them.

I could conceivable see that happening. The corporate controlled media has for some reason been stoking the racial divide, rather than trying to bring people together over the past eight years.

IF this is the case, there is something far more sinister going on here, and the people of this nation should be on the look out, because all of that military equipment local police departments have been getting, all of the domestic spying powers the national government has been using on our own citizens, it has just been the tip of the ice burg till now. It will get much much worse in the future.

But in reality, I don't think much will come of this, much like the Trayvon Martin shooting, it will prove to be just a distraction from much more important issues.

"misguided youth"? "violent jack-booted statist thug"? :eusa_hand:

Nothing is going to happen to Officer Wilson because he told the truth and the evidence will back his story up. Heads will explode in Ferguson but eventually it will go the route of TM.

Ben Shapiro The True Story of Ferguson and the Gentle Giant - YouTube

I stand by what I said. The kid was a victim of the rawest of black youth culture, perpetrated by corporate America. Ugly as it is, he made bad choices.

The Statist cop was not very understanding. He didn't like that kid standing up to his authority. That kid felt that cop was harassing him in HIS neighborhood. That is what MSM was telling that kid. If you know how the youth today are trained to think, and how Statist authority are trained to take no guff, this clash was inevitable. When Brown was shot once and was being irrationally defiant, he should have been treated as a mentally ill patient, not shot down like an animal.

Now the State is going to use this incident as an excuse to crack down on the poor people everywhere if it can only get them to riot. I quite think the Statists would love that. . .

Crisis+-+Rahm+Emmanuel.jpg

That's the effect of decades of American Sports Worship. "My Team" is better than "Your Team" mother f*cker! Ask any Sports Zombie what the 4th Amendment is and they don't have a clue. But they know Big Ben threw eleventy-seven touchdowns. Yee Haw!

Put yer $120, made in China sports jersey on, go out, bow yer chest out and act tough.

I speak to the GOP because "my team WAS better" than their team not so very long ago. My representatives used to not be lying scumbags. That has changed since the Christian demigods took over the republican party. NOW they feel they can do and say any evil to acheive their goals and ends. What the dems do or say is really of no concern to me because they do not speak for me or act on my behalf...except the president who acts on all of our behalf...that stopped being the case when Nixon lied. It was clearly not the case when Kennedy was the president either nor when Johnson was given the oval office with a sipers bullet.
Get your head out of your ass. Everyone knows Johnson had JFK knocked off. The man was a psychopath, he was worse than Nixon. Everything and everyone around him that had any meaning in his life he gave the initials LBJ. That is the classic symptoms of a megalomaniac. He would do whatever it took to get to the top position, including a clandestine coup.

Why are you under the delusion that there is a dime's worth of difference between the two parties?

The president is a former CIA asset. If you believe his back story then you are a victim of MSM propaganda. He is a Zbigniew Brzezinski pawn.

"Everyone knows"???? .... You need to be better than that to persuade me. Post a link to a respectable poll....lacking evidense to support your claim you are just another wack job conspiracy therorist. Which president is the CIA asset????? Link to proof???? You are way out there on a limb now...watch your step and your grip.

Nothing will happen. People are too busy getting ready for Thanksgiving, buying gifts for Christmas, etc.

Sure, the slaying for the misguided youth by that violent jack booted statist thug was awful, but it has come to naught.

The only way I see any race riots beginning are if the State places agent provocateurs among the people to start them.

I could conceivable see that happening. The corporate controlled media has for some reason been stoking the racial divide, rather than trying to bring people together over the past eight years.

IF this is the case, there is something far more sinister going on here, and the people of this nation should be on the look out, because all of that military equipment local police departments have been getting, all of the domestic spying powers the national government has been using on our own citizens, it has just been the tip of the ice burg till now. It will get much much worse in the future.

But in reality, I don't think much will come of this, much like the Trayvon Martin shooting, it will prove to be just a distraction from much more important issues.

"misguided youth"? "violent jack-booted statist thug"? :eusa_hand:

Nothing is going to happen to Officer Wilson because he told the truth and the evidence will back his story up. Heads will explode in Ferguson but eventually it will go the route of TM.

Ben Shapiro The True Story of Ferguson and the Gentle Giant - YouTube

I stand by what I said. The kid was a victim of the rawest of black youth culture, perpetrated by corporate America. Ugly as it is, he made bad choices.

The Statist cop was not very understanding. He didn't like that kid standing up to his authority. That kid felt that cop was harassing him in HIS neighborhood. That is what MSM was telling that kid. If you know how the youth today are trained to think, and how Statist authority are trained to take no guff, this clash was inevitable. When Brown was shot once and was being irrationally defiant, he should have been treated as a mentally ill patient, not shot down like an animal.

Now the State is going to use this incident as an excuse to crack down on the poor people everywhere if it can only get them to riot. I quite think the Statists would love that. . .

Crisis+-+Rahm+Emmanuel.jpg

The physical evidence presented in the video doesn't support your bullshit.

Irresponsible speech like yours should be treated like someone yelling fire in a crowded theater. You should be arrested for inciting violence.

"Free Speech" does not mean you can say ANYTHING you want without consequence.

Seeing as your speech is far more irresponsible, perhaps you should be arrested. Fortunately, the only one who is advocating for arrests to suppress political speech is you, so you're safe.

Irresponsible speech like yours should be treated like someone yelling fire in a crowded theater. You should be arrested for inciting violence.

"Free Speech" does not mean you can say ANYTHING you want without consequence.

Seeing as your speech is far more irresponsible, perhaps you should be arrested. Fortunately, the only one who is advocating for arrests to suppress political speech is you, so you're safe.

"Irresponsible" in what way? Nothing I have suggested is outside of existing law. Go look at the Patriot Act again. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I'm no advocate of a police state by any stretch of your imagination nor am I a supporter of the democratic party...certainly no friend of communists or any socalled "ex communists". I've seen how dozens of people from what used to be USSR countries act. Believe me they are NOT looking for freedom from anything in the American way. They bring their back stabbing criminal and true communist ways with them when they come here. But I digress... :lol:

As far as the "political speech" you think I am speaking to... It is NOT just political when it does real and measurable harm to our country.

There will be riots, no matter of what grand jury decision is.
Organizers released potential action location map and list of potential targets.
These protest will be as spontaneous as those in Benghazi.

Yeah, it's very sad. The Democrats have the riots all set to go. Been planning em for weeks. But 'Divide & Conquer', is what 'Communist Organizing' is all about i guess. I just tell people to be prepared. Purchase a firearm and become proficient handling it. Protect yourself and your family. That's all you can do.

They don't "have to".

They can take no action what so ever to protect what they have worked their whole lives in many cases to own. I myself do just that ...that is guard a friend and business man's property and have been told by the Seattle police that if one or more of the resident scumbags enter the property into my living area past the chain link fences that I am free to do whatever I feel it is neccesary to protect my life including taking one or more of theirs. As long as the property is lawfully posted "no tresspassing" and all appropriate warnings are given the owner's or their paid staff have the right and dare I say the obligation to protect what they have been hired to protect and in doing so their very lives.

Yes but the reality is, many can't or won't control themselves. People have no choice but to defend family and property. The Democrats are creating this kind of divisive chaos all across the country. Things are gonna get worse. I advise people to get prepared.

"Everyone knows"???? .... You need to be better than that to persuade me. Post a link to a respectable poll....lacking evidense to support your claim you are just another wack job conspiracy therorist. Which president is the CIA asset????? Link to proof???? You are way out there on a limb now...watch your step and your grip.

I don't know if you are aware of Cryptome, it was established by some of the cofounders of Wikileaks. When the cofounders of Wikileads realized the CIA and Mossad and infilitrated Wikileaks, they went off to establish their own document leaking organization.

This organization is known as Cryptome.

The document you need to read with all the FACTS about the JFK assassination are there. LBJ appointed Richard Helms as head of the CIA after Kennedy was killed, he was LBJ's man. "Helms was close to Harvey, and also to Howard Hunt." And the rest, as they say, is history.
http://cryptome.org/2012/07/jfk-hunt.pdf

All in the Family
CRB The Chosen One by Angelo M. Codevilla
Among the participants were countless actual and future college presidents, including Richard C. Gilman, who ran Occidental when young Barack Obama enrolled there in 1979. In those years, any number of companies were CIA fronts, including Business International Corporation, which gave young Obama his first job after graduation from college. - See more at: CRB The Chosen One by Angelo M. Codevilla
The Story of Obama: All in the Company
http://archive.lewrockwell.com/orig11/madsen1.1.1.html[/B]
A CIA memorandum from the chief of OSWR/PPC to the Associate Deputy Director for Intelligence, dated 1984, reqiests that a consultant member of the PPC's Senior Behavioral Science Panel be permitted to publish an unclassified paper prepared by the PPC at the University of Chicago. At the time of Gates's push for political psychology programs at the CIA, Obama was working on the very same psychological-propaganda "journalism" projects at BIC, a CIA front. The paper in question sought to depict Iranian Ayatollah Khomeini as intent on bringing down "'Western' supported regimes and to establish in their place one 'united Islamic Nation' guided by the Islamic Republic of Iran and Ayatollah Khomeini." The paper suggests Khomeini would accomplish his goals by stirring up the Shi'a populations of "Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Syria, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, and Iraq" and maintain "the Gulf and the Arab world in a state of crisis."

Barack Obama, his Mother, and the CIA
Barack Obama his Mother and the CIA Global Research
In his book, not only doesn’t Obama mention his employer’s name; he fails to say exactly when he worked there, or why he left the job. There may well be no significance to these omissions, but inasmuch as Business International has a long association with the world of intelligence, covert actions, and attempts to penetrate the radical left — including Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) — it’s reasonable to wonder if the inscrutable Mr. Obama is concealing something about his own association with this world.4

Adding to the wonder is the fact that his mother, Ann Dunham, had been associated during the 1970s and 80s — as employee, consultant, grantee, or student — with at least five organizations with intimate CIA connections during the Cold War: The Ford Foundation, Agency for International Development (AID), the Asia Foundation, Development Alternatives, Inc., and the East-West Center of Hawaii..5 Much of this time she worked as an anthropologist in Indonesia and Hawaii, being in good position to gather intelligence about local communities.

Forum List

Back