"Break Him"

Sooo....you play Monopoly on a national level?

Can you also explain to me how you use said term in a game?

Can you say...

kid%20reaching.JPG

LOLing @ the tempest in a teapot brewed by Dr. House

Watch him in a few threads down the road screaming about how Dems should be more thick-skinned, and if you're a politician you should be able to deal with "harsh words" and other such nonsensical rhetoric.

On a serious note Dr. House...did I just offend you? With my culturally ubiquitous term "atta boy?"

You're just a fucking idiot...

A fucking idiot could never offend me...

I just love your hypocrisy, though....lol
See how you make absolutely NO sense?

What's your point? Your argument? Your position?

First its "well you don't have a point," then its "you're the only one that cares about this," then you play the victim card, then you take back your card when directly asked about it.

Boy...you really are a hot mess. Just like the rest of the GOP...you don't know WHAT you are, what you want nor what you stand for. All you know is "OBAMMA PREZYDUNT!! ME MAAAD!!"

You really don't have a clue...

Stop now before you hurt yourself tripping over everything...

You're embarasing the other liberals...

Now he cares so much about Libruls that he doesn't want one in the bunch to embarass the rest of 'em.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
49izadw.gif

Soggy, you make yourself sound like a FOOL!

What "at every turn" are you referring to?

I'm talking about a SINGLE. SPECIFIC. PRECISE instance of racism, the use of the term "break him" by Jim Diment.

Doth protest too much young ladd.

I doth protest too much? You's the one throwing the race card into everything.

Get over yourself bucko.

There's just one thang I need cleared up.. izz a fucknozzle attached to a douchebag? :confused:

Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist

And for the "homophobia" obsessed...

HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE

He's trying to link DeMint's comments concerning Obamacare to slavery thus labeling DeMint a racist.
Trying...?

While the Tea Baggers made themselves crystal clear this past weekend, I believe MarcATL is stretching. I don't believe DeMint was being racist. He was just being an obstructionist asshole.

Dude...I asked a SIMPLE question and have not received not ONE response. When last was such words and terms used to describe ANYONE in the public or political arena?

The last time those terms were used so loosely were in the days of Tobay/Kunta Kinte.

Is anything I've said thus far false?

Stretching you say? You really are blind to these matters aren't you?

Its a dog-whitle call to those in the know. The older generation blacks and whites a like know and respond to such calls. And the younger generation that knows their history as well.

What are they teaching in schools anyway?

Oh yeah...I forgot how they basically gloss over slavery.

What a crime.

"Stretching..."

*SMH
:rolleyes:

dude,, using double negatives ain't agonna help you..

This?

A source sends over some audio of the quote of the week — GOP Senator Jim DeMint on a conference call, saying that if Republicans and conservatives stop Obama on health care reform, it will “break him” and be Obama’s “Waterloo”:

The audio adds a harsh overtone, even stridency, to the quote, and as such, it’s likely to find its way into ads pummeling Republicans as obstructionist:

AUDIO Of Jim DeMint Saying Health Care Will Be Obama’s “Waterloo” | The Plum Line

Second hit on Bing search.

DeMint's a nutbar

now now peanut,, let's maintain that civility you libtards are lusting for..

Dude...I asked a SIMPLE question and have not received not ONE response. When last was such words and terms used to describe ANYONE in the public or political arena?

Obviously you are the only one obsessed with such utter fucktardedness. But, since you seem to be stuck on such things... I seem to remember "chimp" thrown around quite a bit over the last 8 years. What if we refer to Obama as "chimp"???? He's got some chimp-like ears for sure.

LOLing @ the tempest in a teapot brewed by Dr. House

Watch him in a few threads down the road screaming about how Dems should be more thick-skinned, and if you're a politician you should be able to deal with "harsh words" and other such nonsensical rhetoric.

On a serious note Dr. House...did I just offend you? With my culturally ubiquitous term "atta boy?"

You're just a fucking idiot...

A fucking idiot could never offend me...

I just love your hypocrisy, though....lol
See how you make absolutely NO sense?

What's your point? Your argument? Your position?

First its "well you don't have a point," then its "you're the only one that cares about this," then you play the victim card, then you take back your card when directly asked about it.

Boy...you really are a hot mess. Just like the rest of the GOP...you don't know WHAT you are, what you want nor what you stand for. All you know is "OBAMMA PREZYDUNT!! ME MAAAD!!"

roflmao.gif

you sat up all night and watched Roots,, tonight do the color purple and come on back..

He's trying to link DeMint's comments concerning Obamacare to slavery thus labeling DeMint a racist.

While the Tea Baggers made themselves crystal clear this past weekend, I believe MarcATL is stretching. I don't believe DeMint was being racist. He was just being an obstructionist asshole.
You were at a cocksucking party again?

I'm sorry but this disgusting comment made me laugh my ass off. :lol:

See Sarah G now I'm 12 lolol.

GOP Senator Jim DeMint on a conference call, saying that if Republicans and conservatives stop Obama on health care reform, it will “break him” and be Obama’s “Waterloo”:

This is what has you "nutbars" shitting yourselves? What the fuck is wrong with you? What the hell did your parents do to you to make you such oversensitized pansies?

Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxLJVVhcDqE]YouTube - Glenn Beck Calls Obama A Racist On Fox & Friends Morning Show - Pot - Kettle - Maybe? Not?[/ame]

Now Marc says Palin is a racist? See? This is exactly what I mean... throws the word around so much it is a joke anymore. Grow up Marc.... you can't win arguments by calling everybody a racist.

Forum List

Back