Breading News: Republicans have been hit with the "Forget Me Stick"! Mass memory loss suffered!

Maybe you are not looking at a big enough picture and perhaps you haven't looked back far enough to recall when and why Russia was once upon a time an Ally.
Russia was an ally over seventy years ago when Fascism was on the rise in Wurope. But with Putin annexing Crimea, aiding Asaid in Syria and meddling in free elections here and in France, we have to ask: with friends like this, who needs enemies?

Provide evidence of Russian meddling in US and French elections, and no, unsubstantiated claims from proven perjurers like James Clapper are not evidence.

What Russian connecrions? What business dealings with Russia?

Now there latest excuse is liberals didn't like Comey...soooo, we fired him. Really? :lmao:

hqdefault.jpg

But it gets better! Because of the effect of the Trump forget me stick now Republicans are also forced to ask such questions as...

What's wrong with the subject of a counterintelligence investigation firing the person heading the investigation?

And other gems! That get down to simple basics.

Like, why can't Trump fire people!? What's wrong with saying things that aren't true? How is business dealings with Russia a negative thing when it's in secret? How is talking to Russian spies, literally, could be questionable when in the White House? Why is lying about it bad?

Buy one now!

Show me evidence of these secret business dealings.

Which Russian spy? The Russian foreign minister? Are you fucking retarded?

Now there latest excuse is liberals didn't like Comey...soooo, we fired him. Really? :lmao:

hqdefault.jpg

But it gets better! Because of the effect of the Trump forget me stick now Republicans are also forced to ask such questions as...

What's wrong with the subject of a counterintelligence investigation firing the person heading the investigation?

Like, why can't Trump fire people!? What's wrong with saying things that aren't true? How is business dealings with Russia a negative thing when it's in secret? How is talking to Russian spies, literally, could be questionable when in the White House? Why is lying about it bad?

Buy one now!

Still no evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, way to fail.

Only if you determine Manafort, Page, Tillerson, Sessions, Sater, etc to be Alternative Persons.

hqdefault.jpg

Buy one now!

Still no evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, way to fail.

Only if you determine Manafort, Page, Tillerson, Sessions, Sater, etc to be Alternative Persons.

Yes because Sessions speaking to the Russian foreign minister in his capacity as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee or Tillerson brokering energy rights agreements in his capacity as head of Exxon Mobile are evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians to influence the election, you just confirmed my original assertion that you are fucking retarded way to fail fucktard.

Forum List

Back