Breading News: Republicans have been hit with the "Forget Me Stick"! Mass memory loss suffered!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
What Russian connecrions? What business dealings with Russia?

Now there latest excuse is liberals didn't like Comey...soooo, we fired him. Really? :lmao:

hqdefault.jpg

But it gets better! Because of the effect of the Trump forget me stick now Republicans are also forced to ask such questions as...

What's wrong with the subject of a counterintelligence investigation firing the person heading the investigation?

And other gems! That get down to simple basics.

Like, why can't Trump fire people!? What's wrong with saying things that aren't true? How is business dealings with Russia a negative thing when it's in secret? How is talking to Russian spies, literally, could be questionable when in the White House? Why is lying about it bad?

Buy one now!

Maybe you are not looking at a big enough picture and perhaps you haven't looked back far enough to recall when and why Russia was once upon a time an Ally.

Maybe you are not looking at a big enough picture and perhaps you haven't looked back far enough to recall when and why Russia was once upon a time an Ally.

Russia in WWII became an ally because Hitler turned on them and they were getting their ass kicked.

If not for the fabled "Russian winter" they'd have fumbled.

Now there latest excuse is liberals didn't like Comey...soooo, we fired him. Really? :lmao:

hqdefault.jpg

But it gets better! Because of the effect of the Trump forget me stick now Republicans are also forced to ask such questions as...

What's wrong with the subject of a counterintelligence investigation firing the person heading the investigation?

Like, why can't Trump fire people!? What's wrong with saying things that aren't true? How is business dealings with Russia a negative thing when it's in secret? How is talking to Russian spies, literally, could be questionable when in the White House? Why is lying about it bad?

Buy one now!

Trump already admitted it

The Russian sanctions are still in place...

Anymore stupid questions?

Russia was an ally over seventy years ago when Fascism was on the rise in Wurope. But with Putin annexing Crimea, aiding Asaid in Syria and meddling in free elections here and in France, we have to ask: with friends like this, who needs enemies?

hqdefault.jpg

Buy one now!

No where in my post did you see the word sanctions. Nice try to deflect but no cigar. 1 more flogging with the the forget me stick for you!

Russia was an ally over seventy years ago when Fascism was on the rise in Wurope. But with Putin annexing Crimea, aiding Asaid in Syria and meddling in free elections here and in France, we have to ask: with friends like this, who needs enemies?
Kinda looks like that beast is rising its head up once again to me.

Should Trump appointment to a Special Prosecutor? I mean he did fire everyone investigating him that he could but maybe it could happen, right?

Buy one Today!

hqdefault.jpg

Buy one now!

CzpklkoWEAA8J5o.jpg:small

It seems the left has forgotten just how much they disliked Comey and blamed him for Hillarys loss kind of ironic given that just last week I believe Hillary did that again right after she took full responsibility for her loss.

Fascism may be on the rise here, but two things to consider: Trump sees Russia as an ally so don't count on Russia to tamp his brand of politics down and, unless Fascism directly threatens Russia as it did in 1941, don't expect Russia to oppose it.

Fascism may be on the rise here, but two things to consider: Trump sees Russia as an ally so don't count on Russia to tamp his brand of politics down and, unless Fascism directly threatens Russia as it did in 1941, don't expect Russia to oppose it.
I don't see Trump as the fascist. I do see what some are attempting to do here though and what has been done in Europe, Africa and the ME.

hqdefault.jpg

Buy one now!

Wait, you actually listen to that shyte that comes outta his mouth?!?!?!?! Still?!?!?!?!?

Forum List

Back