So Much For Global Warming.It's Mid-May And It's Not 94 Degrees Every Day In Florida.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead: :banghead: :cow: And not just Florida cooler than usual. Do you live in the Northeast? Is it about 85 Degrees every day now? Maybe around 70 at night? It's not exactly pre-summer weather in New England/Tri-State area yet,,its still around maybe 70 during the day? 50 at night? Here in Florida, it's just picture perfect weather,,,about 85-87 daily,,no humidity. But we are behind on the rain.
But if there really was global warming/climate change,,at least here in Florida, there is no evidence of it,,,usually by now, its closer to 90 every day and Humid !!! But It's Not!!!
Well,,,,maybe one of us can explain why the USA is having pretty nice weather in most areas, and none of the 57 States is baking in 95 to 120 degree weather? Like Al Gore Predicted? :dunno: :eek-52: :eusa_snooty:

Yeah, right, because the US is the globe and weather is climate. Where do these dumb fuck rightards come from?

I love the first season of Reality America, why, I still smoke cigarettes on accounta corporate america told me there were no health effects.

Forum List

Back