Bread Winner Making Babies!!! Welfare Queens!!!

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
Bread Winner… Making Babies!

I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20s came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy. She stated, "my momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family."

He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the family. The scam goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care. The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois. Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month. This does not even include WIC and other welfare programs. Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the ruling class spends our tax dollars.

Sebastian J. Ciancio, M.D. Urologist, Danville Polyclinic, LTD

And these will be eight more votes for a liberal government!

OK, after factcheck G-ma; with 8 babies really only makes $45,000.00 per year, plus O-phone, food stamps, section 8 housing at $500-$1000 per month (I looked that up as section 8 rentals in Ill.).

FactCheck.org : Fostering a Fortune?

...and how many children will those 8 children have that work the system the same way? These programs became big in the 1960's - a conservative estimate shows 3 full generations would now be about 250 girls playing that game --- and as many 500 new votes for the Dem party --- all from one family in the 60's --- hmmm

Talk about a stacked deck... how long til we reach the tipping point??

If this is true, it is obviously bad.

But if you imagine that WELFARE is the problem effecting this nation's economy, you are simply NOT very well informed.

OK, after factcheck G-ma; with 8 babies really only makes $45,000.00 per year, plus O-phone, food stamps, section 8 housing at $500-$1000 per month (I looked that up as section 8 rentals in Ill.).

Do you really think that anyone can support 8 kids on 45K a year? Or find a decent place to live for 9 people on $500 a month?

Now, yeah, I think it is pretty awful that we have whole generations of people who don't understand what a paycheck is.

But the GOP riding in on a $70,000 Dressage Horse and telling us that the rest of us are too lazy is just the wrong messenger.

What I want to kmow is how this uneducated woman was able to dupe the Federal and State government into giving her all this money. How did she convince the state legislature and Congress to award her and her familiy all this money? How did she make the laws that would allow this to occur?

How did she do that?

People like this is why I have such a problem with welfare
IT is not the vets, seniors, disabled
IT is people like this
Lazy fuckers who cant do anythign for themselves! Disgusting!
REFORM REFORM REFORM
Go back to the basics on food stamps, better checks when filing, stop asking if people want welfare, maybe random status checks as well?
THINK

What I want to kmow is how this uneducated woman was able to dupe the Federal and State government into giving her all this money. How did she convince the state legislature and Congress to award her and her familiy all this money? How did she make the laws that would allow this to occur?

How did she do that?

Perhaps she heard about from someone else who was doing it, who had heard from someone else who was doing it, who had heard from someone else who was doing it.

That's how cultural decay works.

If this is true, it is obviously bad.

But if you imagine that WELFARE is the problem effecting this nation's economy, you are simply NOT very well informed.

Not THE problem, a part of the problem though --- and not just for the economy. Obviously this problem grows exponentially and ensures an ever-growing populous that will only vote for an increase in "free stuff".

I do appreciate the civil responses I'm getting from you "lefties".

Do you really think that anyone can support 8 kids on 45K a year? Or find a decent place to live for 9 people on $500 a month?

Now, yeah, I think it is pretty awful that we have whole generations of people who don't understand what a paycheck is.

But the GOP riding in on a $70,000 Dressage Horse and telling us that the rest of us are too lazy is just the wrong messenger.

BIG difference right there, the owner of that horse could afford to have that horse. The fucking whore who drops one kid after another, without regard to her ability to support them should be forcibly sterilized and her spawn removed from her custody. If I have to support 'em, I will definitely want to have some say in how they are raised. Obviously, the fuck-factory that pushes out children irresponsibly is absolutely incapable of raising them to human status.

How did she do that?

Perhaps she heard about from someone else who was doing it, who had heard from someone else who was doing it, who had heard from someone else who was doing it.

Would seem to me that she learned this from her momma, who not doubt learned from hers.

BIG difference right there, the owner of that horse could afford to have that horse. The fucking whore who drops one kid after another, without regard to her ability to support them should be forcibly sterilized and her spawn removed from her custody. If I have to support 'em, I will definitely want to have some say in how they are raised. Obviously, the fuck-factory that pushes out children irresponsibly is absolutely incapable of raising them to human status.

He can "afford" that horse because we live in a society that has an unequal distribution of wealth that is obscene. Not because he actually did the physical labor to earn $70,000 to buy a fucking dancing horsie.

I'd have no problem with "Workfare" and a more diligent child welfare system that took kids out of bad households.

But that's going to mean Mr. Dressage Pony actually paying his fair share in taxes.

1) on 45K --- no but once you add the food stamps and consider (look it up yourself) section 8 housing 3 BR apt for $700.00 --- it sure can be done. Not a great living - but in researching this little project I found an individual who works for section 8 housing who claims Big Screen TVs and video gam systems as the norm in these homes. My wife works directly with low income homes and says that the TVs, video games, and autos are in the same ball-park as our own. No proof for evidence in that I'll admit, but I am a pretty honest person.

2) I agree whole-heartedly regarding the "paycheck" statement.

3) Don't bring the GOP and their message into this, please, this thread can remain objective if we refrain from getting too much into ideology, and focus on the legitimate issue.

We all can see this is an issue. The question is (from this "righty") what can we do to keep this from going another 3 generations? Exponential growth would then put that one family into the TENS of THOUSANDS of people who work the system and will only vote for more free stuff....

There is a tipping point and I can assure you that there are MANY more than one family who are using this technique and it's not just in Illinios either...

We need to solve this issue in a bi-partisan method --- and fixing it will cost the dems votes. Gonna be hard to get the democrats to solve a problem that increases their constituancy ---- keeping in mind there IS a tipping point (the cart gets too big to pull).

He can "afford" that horse because we live in a society that has an unequal distribution of wealth that is obscene. Not because he actually did the physical labor to earn $70,000 to buy a fucking dancing horsie.

I'd have no problem with "Workfare" and a more diligent child welfare system that took kids out of bad households.

But that's going to mean Mr. Dressage Pony actually paying his fair share in taxes.

It's not "fair" to put additional onus on the very people who are already supporting these people now, is it?

I mean isn't the lack of accountability/responsibility the real problem here? Shouldn;t we look for a way to get SOMETHING from these people?

How did she do that?

Would seem to me that she learned this from her momma, who not doubt learned from hers.

Yeah, actually that's the scary part to me. With each succeeding generation, it becomes more and more ingrained in our culture, causing even more damage to those who have grown up with it. It's difficult to expect people to depend on themselves when they just don't know what that means. Literally.

How did she do that?

I understand how the recipient heard about this. But who put the system in place?
You and I both know it was not a welfare recipient that constructed the welfare system.

So why is the recipient more at fault than the designers of the welfare programs?

How did she do that?

I understand how the recipient heard about this. But who put the system in place?
You and I both know it was not a welfare recipient that constructed the welfare system.

So why is the recipient more at fault than the designers of the welfare programs?

They're not, and I didn't say they were. They're taking advantage of the system, and it's been taught to them by others who are taking advantage of the system. And now that we're generations into that system, it's a (sad) part of our culture and accelerating our decay.

Politicians make the system. Our "leaders". That's where I place the blame.

Too many of you people worry about crumbs while your masters steal the entire loaf.

Dupes!

The enitre loaf??

500,000 children are taken into foster care every year, at a taxpayer cost of upward of $50,000 per child per year.

New cost to taxpayers - $250,000,000,000.00 yearly!

Within one year of emancipating from the foster care system, 33% of youth will be on welfare

yearly welfare cost to taxpayers $875,000,000,000.00

27% of the men will be in prison.

Taxpayer cost per prisoner $31,000 per year - annual cost to taxpayers $63,000,000,000.00

...and the ENTIRE PROBLEM is GROWING EXPONENTIALLY!!!!

I'd love to see those numbers on the "masters loaf"!!!

Any time a poster exclaims "Dupes!", I assume it means that we are on to something good. If you think about it, "Dupes!" isn't really much of an intelligent retort!

Forum List

Back