Bravo Trump! No handshake with demon Merkel!

We wish our heroic President Trump had balled up his big fist and administered a vigorous beatdown to the scuzzy old sow.....

Only the most pathetic, weak, spineless excuse for a man would ever advocate violence against a woman in such a manner.

The Great Trump refused handshake with demon who performs genocide on own people and want to punish Free Speech by €50m and 5 years behind bar.

Germany thinks it has a solution to fake news

Trump shall invite priests with Holy Water to clean White House after demon left him.

Angela Merkel is a reptilian??? LMAO!!!!

Okey dokey then. Time for your meds and to make a new tinfoil hat.

How is that different and more ridiculous than painting Obama or any other Democrat as 'progressive' and 'liberal'? that's right, it isn't.

How is it different? You're kidding, right?

Painting someone as a "progressive" or "liberal" is simply making a claim about where they are on the political spectrum.

If you think that is the same as claiming world leaders are actually non-human, reptilian demons is very much different. At least "progressives" and "liberals" exist.

Most Democratic Party leaders are non-humans, yes; that's just obvious. They're frauds, con artists, sociopaths, and degenerates; being a 'reptiliean' would be a step up for them, so why would they and their fans complain about being complimented?

"Most Democratic Party leaders are non-humans".....there you have it...the fascist move of de-humanizing the opposition.

We know you meant to say "... the factual move of naming the non-humane opposition". As you learn more English you'll get better at it.

Angela Merkel is a reptilian??? LMAO!!!!

Okey dokey then. Time for your meds and to make a new tinfoil hat.

How is that different and more ridiculous than painting Obama or any other Democrat as 'progressive' and 'liberal'? that's right, it isn't.

How is it different? You're kidding, right?

Painting someone as a "progressive" or "liberal" is simply making a claim about where they are on the political spectrum.

If you think that is the same as claiming world leaders are actually non-human, reptilian demons is very much different. At least "progressives" and "liberals" exist.

Most Democratic Party leaders are non-humans, yes; that's just obvious. They're frauds, con artists, sociopaths, and degenerates; being a 'reptiliean' would be a step up for them, so why would they and their fans complain about being complimented?
"Most Democratic Party leaders are non-humans".....there you have it...the fascist move of de-humanizing the opposition.

We know you meant to say "... the factual move of naming the non-humane opposition". As you learn more English you'll get better at it.
Sieg Heil!

Trump looks pretty awkward and creepy in that photo-op
Like a kid waiting in the principles office

170317-merkel-trump-oval-office-207p_0a21323400931b6bac057329a12c2eab.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

He's looking at her granddaughter.

[/QUOTE]I know what you mean. I just don't have any intention of surrendering to ignorance. I'll live here for the rest of my life.[/QUOTE]

You and our kind live here as long as we permit it.

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?

I know what you mean. I just don't have any intention of surrendering to ignorance. I'll live here for the rest of my life.[/QUOTE]

Know what we mean?[/QUOTE]

Your kind permit nothing of the sort. I live here because I belong here. But feel free to have some meetings and claim differently.

I know what you mean. I just don't have any intention of surrendering to ignorance. I'll live here for the rest of my life.[/QUOTE]

"Know what we mean?" Yes...we do. That you are frightened little children.

?[/QUOTE]

Where? In Germany?

Trump hates the EU and she is pretty much the EU so there ya go. He also told her she owed us several BILLION dollars on past due defense spending. She probably told him to shove it and the rest of the visit was cold stares and get me outta here moments.

Trump hates the EU and she is pretty much the EU so there ya go. He also told her she owed us several BILLION dollars on past due defense spending. She probably told him to shove it and the rest of the visit was cold stares and get me outta here moments.

Perfect

DAMN WIMMIN BEATIN RWers!
And... this steel foot fella is just about too stupid to play with

I know what you mean. I just don't have any intention of surrendering to ignorance. I'll live here for the rest of my life.

You and your kind live here as long as we permit it.

"Know what we mean?" Yes...we do. That you are frightened little children.[/QUOTE]
Easy there, Boy.

Don't bite off more than you can chew.

You been told.

Know what we mean?

Forum List

Back