Brave passengers board last ever Flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Fearless flyers will laugh in the face of superstition today when they board the last ever Flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th. Travelling on the “unluckiest day of the year” could save you some pounds, but a journey straight to HEL on the 13th hour of the superstitious date is one flight most would probably like to avoid.

Nordic airline Finnair has flown brave passengers from Copenhagen, Denmark, to Helsinki, Finland, on Friday the 13th since 2006.

However, today will be the last time Flight 666 flies to Hel, as the airline has decided to retire the flight number.

“Today will actually be the final time that our AY666 flight flies to HEL,” a spokesperson for the airline said.
Brave passengers board last ever Flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th

That's a wrap.

Last edited:
You mean rational flyers that realize the bible is mostly fictionalized bullshit loosely based in historical fact?

Not even historical fact but that's another thread.

Dooood.
The sheer novelty of sitting with a 'lotta people on a flight drinking cocktails and snickering the whole way would have to be worth something.

You mean rational flyers that realize the bible is mostly fictionalized bullshit loosely based in historical fact?

Dooood.
The sheer novelty of sitting with a 'lotta people on a flight drinking cocktails and snickering the whole way would have to be worth something.
The flood is real. The "chariots" in the sky were real, just not chariots. I even believe Jesus was a real person.
If you dismiss it all outright you're as big a fool as they are.

Fossil Suggests Egyptian Pyramids and Sphinx Once Submerged Under Sea Water

Sea fossils of the age required to predate the great flood are typically flat from the millions of years of compression of the earth above. MANY of the fossils found in the pyramids are still in "3d" (for lack of a better word) and relatively close to the surface of the individual blocks and carvings suggesting that they were deposited AFTER the blocks were unearthed

There are flood marks on the great pyramids. There is proof of the flood in the ice shelf as well.
The Grand Canyon was actually an ocean floor once. BABABOOEY SON!!!!!!

tenor.gif

I believe a good chunk of the stories in the bible are based on loose facts but with a lot of liberties taken when recounting the stories to suit a modern (modern then) agenda.
The vast majority of the stories in the bible are from much older cultures that existed LONG before those that wrote the bible.

There are flood marks on the great pyramids. There is proof of the flood in the ice shelf as well.

tenor.gif
DON'T even get me started. I could go on ALL DAY debunking the bible, evolution & our history books.

You need to get some JESUS in your life, BRUH

tenor.gif
Been there, done that. Then I started thinking for myself and digging deeper.

tenor.gif
DON'T even get me started. I could go on ALL DAY debunking the bible, evolution & our history books.

tenor.gif
Dig harder, and God shall shine upon you

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif
You could stop trying to be a dick to the board Christians and just join me if you have a legit interest in ancient history...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif
You could stop trying to be a dick to the board Christians and just join me if you have a legit interest in ancient history...

I've never been a dick to the board Christians a single day in my life

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I don't believe you. The question is do YOU believe what you just said...

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I don't believe you. The question is do YOU believe what you just said...
About what

Dooood.
The flood is real. The "chariots" in the sky were real, just not chariots. I even believe Jesus was a real person.

:rolleyes: The stories found in the OT are actually Sumerian. The Nile River flooded the area from June until September. Yearly. It was called Akhet.

Dooood.

:rolleyes: The stories found in the OT are actually Sumerian. The Nile River flooded the area from June until September. Yearly. It was called Akhet.
That's a different flood. I'm talking about the Great Flood. There is plenty of geological evidence for it but you won't find it in mainstream sources

Forum List

Back