They are just as dead. Trump will kill thousands

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Burning more coal as is wanted in ending the clean energy bill will kill thousands of Americans who will be sickened and/or die from the emissions.

Sabotaging the ACA (Obamacare for the idiot crowd) will cause millionsto lose their coverage, again killing Americans.

These people will be just as dead as those killed by the Vegas shooter. Just as dead as those killed in the Boston Marathon. Just as dead as those killed by an ISIS suicide bomber.

So why is it OK for Trump to kill people. So corporations can somehow proper from polluting? Because he & his own party can't replace the ACA?

Because Trump hates Obama? He made an ass out of himself in the birther crap. He blames Obama for this great mess he inherited. (A growing economy & record months of job growth, a rising stock market, etc). The orange asswipe thinks he can do harm to Obama by going after everything he did.

I have news for that dumbass fat assed lying PIS Trump:

You think that by burning the Mona Lisa that you detract from the artistic brilliance of Da Vinci.

Obama will always be a better President, better family man, better man and an overall better human being that you. ALWAYS.

Burning more coal as is wanted in ending the clean energy bill will kill thousands of Americans who will be sickened and/or die from the emissions.

Sabotaging the ACA (Obamacare for the idiot crowd) will cause millionsto lose their coverage, again killing Americans.

These people will be just as dead as those killed by the Vegas shooter. Just as dead as those killed in the Boston Marathon. Just as dead as those killed by an ISIS suicide bomber.

So why is it OK for Trump to kill people. So corporations can somehow proper from polluting? Because he & his own party can't replace the ACA?

Because Trump hates Obama? He made an ass out of himself in the birther crap. He blames Obama for this great mess he inherited. (A growing economy & record months of job growth, a rising stock market, etc). The orange asswipe thinks he can do harm to Obama by going after everything he did.

You think that by burning the Mona Lisa that you detract from the artistic brilliance of Da Vinci.

Obama will always be a better President, better family man, better man and an overall better human being that you. ALWAYS.
Kook alert!

Kook alert!

So, you vote for & support a President who just consigned thousands of American to death, and you are sofa king duped that you think I am a kook?

Kook alert!

So, you vote for & support a President who just consigned thousands of American to death, and you are sofa king duped that you think I am a kook?
I didn't vote for him. I dissent as much as I support. You are still a kook

Kook alert!

You sound like a whiny child. The facts are that coal isn't the mass murderer you claim it to be. Try getting an education and grow the fuck up.

Don't worry about coal. The jobs are gone and that 19th century technology is on the outs in the developed world.

The U.S. solar industry's new growth region: Trump country

Cheap energy saves lives.

Why do you want the poor to suffer and spend their last dollar on heat and electricity this winter instead of good, healthy food

Why do you hate your fellow Americans?

Don't worry about coal. The jobs are gone and that 19th century technology is on the outs in the developed world.

Sure it is.

New German Power Plant Takes Coal-Burning Efficiency To A New Level
Coal still produces 40% of the planet’s electricity, and researchers in Germany have figured out a way to make the fossil fuel just a bit more palatable. Their ultra-efficient plant design produces 40% fewer emissions compared to a conventional coal-fired station.

This is important because switching away from coal too quickly could leave an energy gap, where there is not enough green power to meet demand. The U.K., for example, faces this situation in the next decade. Coal-fired power stations and nuclear reactors are set to go offline, while subsidies for wind and solar power have been cut. The country may, says a new study, face a power deficit where demand outstrips supply by 40%.

“You simply can’t close your eyes to coal,” GE’s Olivier Le Galudec told GE Reports. “We’ll still need it going forward to provide a good amount of our power.”

New German Power Plant Takes Coal-Burning Efficiency To A New Level | Fast Company

OP:

"Obamacare for the idiot crowd"

What a snobbish snide remark. After reading that, I have no desire to bother with the rest of this thread.

Sure it is.

New German Power Plant Takes Coal-Burning Efficiency To A New Level
Coal still produces 40% of the planet’s electricity, and researchers in Germany have figured out a way to make the fossil fuel just a bit more palatable. Their ultra-efficient plant design produces 40% fewer emissions compared to a conventional coal-fired station.

This is important because switching away from coal too quickly could leave an energy gap, where there is not enough green power to meet demand. The U.K., for example, faces this situation in the next decade. Coal-fired power stations and nuclear reactors are set to go offline, while subsidies for wind and solar power have been cut. The country may, says a new study, face a power deficit where demand outstrips supply by 40%.

“You simply can’t close your eyes to coal,” GE’s Olivier Le Galudec told GE Reports. “We’ll still need it going forward to provide a good amount of our power.”

New German Power Plant Takes Coal-Burning Efficiency To A New Level | Fast Company
10% more efficiency in 1 plant in Germany! Wow, those jobs are going to come ROOOARING BACK! :rofl:

:cuckoo:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i loved it , jug eared 'hussein obama' sitting in the area allotted lo him listening to TRUMP as the TRUMP looked straight at 'hussein obama' and told him to his face how he was going to feck up 'husseins' legacy . It was just as President Trump was officially taking office , innaugeration speech i think . I just loved it Real Dave !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^ Wtf is the purpose of this
------------------------------------------------------- i was responding to RDaves assertion that 'hussein' is a better man than 'President Trump' OldSchool . See original opening post .

Last edited:
'mrobama' made an enemy of TRUMP and President Trump fecked 'mrobama' all up and down and i loved seeing it especially because it was to 'mrobamas' face OldSchool .

The Party Line is that this will not happen.

That A. Trump is a liar, and B. Coal is dead.

You're off message.

Ask the mods to delete this thread before your so called friends see this. There is no telling what the lib mob will do.

tsif.jpg

Fuck the collective

Forum List

Back