Brave israeli soldiers arrest a 5 year old palestinian boy

'Throwing rocks at cars is not a good thing to do'.......
So is occupying land that isn't yours. The IDF has no legal jurisdiction to even be in the area. As long as Israeli's are illegally in the West Bank, they should have rocks thrown at them.

So all peoples all over the world need to go back to where they originated, I mean it's only fair.........
Maybe we should set an arbitrary date, say if a specific peoples didn't occupy the land prior to 1100 BC they have to leave and go back to where they came from. That aughta work........... I'll sit back and watch, this should be fun.

Heres an idea, Give all people on the land equal rights

the concept of "EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL PEOPLE" has already been
rejected by all "muslim countries" as being inconsistent with koranic
law. Since muslims constitute so large a portion of the world's population-
----the concept is already "dead in the water"

Luckily, the brave gang of IDF soldiers, were fully armed so they were safe from the five year old child.

Luckily----the brave group of IDF soldiers who were fully armed
were jooos and not jihadists-----thus the throat of the child
remains unslit and his genetalia remain attached

law for example not in Indonesia or Malaysia the worlds biggest Muslim nations

Israel is not included in "Muslim countries"

The concept of "E

The concept of "E

Both Malaysia and Indonesia are meccaist cesspits in the style
of the stink and filth of THE PACT OF OMAR -----"toleration"
of "the others" who upon whose shoulders the prosperity of
than nation rests------so long as the filth of MECCAISM
is ACCLAIMED "SUPERIOR" it stinks like sh*t

. Here is another video, where the father who was arrested is interviewed and speaks about he and his five year old son's arrest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's an idea, let's take away any and all human biases, hatreds, desires and motivations, then maybe, just maybe your idea might work.
Welcome to the world of the Borg. :thup:

How about starting by condemning this unlawful arrest of a 5 year old child and his father? I condemn the arrests as unlawful under intl law. There is no criminal responsibility for acts of a child under 12 for allegedly throwing a stone.

Here's an idea, let's take away any and all human biases, hatreds, desires and motivations, then maybe, just maybe your idea might work.
Welcome to the world of the Borg. :thup:

How about starting by condemning this unlawful arrest of a 5 year old child and his father? I condemn the arrests as unlawful under intl law. There is no criminal responsibility for acts of a child under 12 for allegedly throwing a stone.

How about condemning those who make mountains out of molehills based on agenda driven motivations............ Okay, I'll start. Shame on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-g9R2TsGGk&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Here is another video, where the father who was arrested is interviewed and speaks about he and his five year old son's arrest.

Wonderful video Sherri. You failed!

Us Zionists definitely came out on top in this debate.

It just goes to show that truth trumps over lies.

Only a Zionist could find a way to call the news story arrest of a 5 year old broadcast all over the world a victory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-g9R2TsGGk&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Here is another video, where the father who was arrested is interviewed and speaks about he and his five year old son's arrest.

Only a Zionist could find a way to call the news story arrest of a 5 year old broadcast all over the world a victory!

And obviously you haven't watched the whole video you posted, or you would agree with me. The video just lightly brushed on the debacle of the five year old and his father being handed over to the Palestinian police for questioning.

The video covered much much more, and obviously you wouldn't have posted it had you watched it because it certainly put Israel in a far better light that the terrorists you support.

And obviously you haven't watched the whole video you posted, or you would agree with me. The video just lightly brushed on the debacle of the five year old and his father being handed over to the Palestinian police for questioning.

The video covered much much more, and obviously you wouldn't have posted it had you watched it because it certainly put Israel in a far better light that the terrorists you support.

Only in the eyes of a Zionist are human rights abuses against the Gentile child viewed positively!

Last edited:

Only in the eyes of a Zionist are human rights abuses against the Gentile viewed positively!

I bet you are really peed off you posted a video which you obviously didn't watch, and which puts Israel in a good light. No human right abuses in the situation with this 5 year old. Again he was handed over to the Palestinian Police for the crime of stone-throwing which maims and murders.

Go round in circles all you want Sherri, but this is a big fail on your part.

Any child throwing stones must be punished (i.e., detaining, scolding and holding until a parent picks him/her up). A child that throws stones at people, does so because it is taught hatred by its parents and/or peers.

well----sorry but a five year old is not responsible for the depravity of
meccaism. ALL of the children in the custody of the depraved isa-
respectors should be taken from that depraved isa-respecting household.
Think back to yourself as a five year old-----I remember what my mom
taught me and my sibs about the dangers of STICKS AND STONES---
somehow her stories always included "EXAMPLES" of babies who
were either hit in the head with a thrown rock or had an "EYE
POKED OUT" by a kid running with a stick in his hand.

Thousands of children are removed from negligent parents in the
USA -----BY FORCE each year------and yes----such a move is logically
called an "arrest" -------as all competent lawyers know

Now the good news----a distant relative of mine----by marriage is
a care taker of children so "arrested" in Israel-----She teaches the
kids all sorts of things like "how to brush their teeth"------and why
they should refuse to let people tie bombs to their bodies - The
kids are not being "punished" but the parents SHOULD BE

Only in the eyes of a Zionist are human rights abuses against the Gentile viewed positively!

I bet you are really peed off you posted a video which you obviously didn't watch, and which puts Israel in a good light. No human right abuses in the situation with this 5 year old. Again he was handed over to the Palestinian Police for the crime of stone-throwing which maims and murders.

Go round in circles all you want Sherri, but this is a big fail on your part.

I watched the video and what I saw was human rights abuses against children addressed. The attempts at whitewashing by the Zionist was a failure and it did not absolve Israel of her human rights abuses.

Forum List

Back