Braun razors get WOKE

Will P&G face the same backlash as InBev?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Is there any depth of perversion and immorality that WOULD "trigger" you? How far does this shit have to fall before it would cause you to say enough, no further? It isn't natural, it goes against the very essence of humanity and biology. It's an EFFING MENTAL DISORDER and it's being normalized at the cost of destroying the most vulnerable among us.

It is a fucking razor add, there is no perversion or immorality involved with it.

Being a hate filled asshole like you is an EFFING MENTAL DISORDER, yet you seem so damn happy to be this

Canadian psychologist and author Dr. Jordan Peterson echoed Cheong’s claim, posting, "@Braun Is looking hard for its @Budweiser moment."
As a former P&G sales rep, I can't believe an uptight company like this would follow in Bud Light's footsteps.
conservatives love their cancel culture.

It is a fucking razor add, there is no perversion or immorality involved with it.

Being a hate filled asshole like you is an EFFING MENTAL DISORDER, yet you seem so damn happy to be this
If they were simply trying to sell razors, there would be zero need to show a mutilated woman to do it. Lots of better options.

Canadian psychologist and author Dr. Jordan Peterson echoed Cheong’s claim, posting, "@Braun Is looking hard for its @Budweiser moment."
As a former P&G sales rep, I can't believe an uptight company like this would follow in Bud Light's footsteps.

OF all the lame ass shit to bitch about....its a goddamn razo. Grow up

Poor little white babies and their feelings.

If a woman thinks that she is a man, has her breasts removed and maybe takes some hormone therapy to more fully imagine herself as a male, then I suppose she might need to shave her face.

Ok. Braun wants to fill that tiny little niche market. Their sales will soar. Upwards of .0002% !

Forum List

Back