Braun razors get WOKE

Will P&G face the same backlash as InBev?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Canadian psychologist and author Dr. Jordan Peterson echoed Cheong’s claim, posting, "@Braun Is looking hard for its @Budweiser moment."
As a former P&G sales rep, I can't believe an uptight company like this would follow in Bud Light's footsteps.

Not really a good comparison to the Bud ad. The blowback from Bud using trans person was also about how it caricatured women. The shaving ad really doesn't do the same.
If there's blowback from this ad it should be to bring awareness of the negative lifelong effects many young girls are faced with after having trans mutilation surgeries and being prescribed testosterone.

At this point they’re just doing it because they know it’ll get this kind of attention.

Any publicity is good publicity.

Canadian psychologist and author Dr. Jordan Peterson echoed Cheong’s claim, posting, "@Braun Is looking hard for its @Budweiser moment."
As a former P&G sales rep, I can't believe an uptight company like this would follow in Bud Light's footsteps.
You snowflakes are so fragile

I have a proper old school safety razor but mostly I use disposable ones

All must be right in the world when this is the shit you all get triggered over
What triggers you?

Do you get excited in a positive way when mutant sex fiends promote their lifestyle to children?

The rest of us dont want to see transsexuals mainstreamed as normal people when they are not

All must be right in the world when this is the shit you all get triggered over
Is there any depth of perversion and immorality that WOULD "trigger" you? How far does this shit have to fall before it would cause you to say enough, no further? It isn't natural, it goes against the very essence of humanity and biology. It's an EFFING MENTAL DISORDER and it's being normalized at the cost of destroying the most vulnerable among us.

Forum List

Back