Brainwashing - layout and solution

Supnodholo

Rookie
Mar 16, 2009
Brainwashing electromagnetically maintains a thought, emotion or attitude in the brain.

It's presumed to be done exclusively on enemy subjects, but is also applied domestically.
Military and other security related personnel in the USA – disregarding level of clearance – are reported to have been influenced by it.

Technically speaking, brainwashing permanently keeps thoughts stored around a certain zone in the brain. Eg. the right rear zone of the brain might contain a stored thought like “I obey to [name] (eg. Bush)" or even "I'm not brainwashed".

Fear not: it's good to know that a method exists to free oneself of this influence: think the opposite thought at the same location of the brain, without using words. Eg. you think "I don't obey to [name] (eg. Bush)". The instored thoughts will go away. The tingle that may be felt is the proof of energetic resistance.

After freeing yourself up, ask yourself if the thought was yours.

Brainwashing on a macroscopic scale also exists to convince larger groups of people. Emotions can be instored on bodies. Here the same technique applies.

No harm done, and certainly no fear is necessary.

Well, you can influence some emotions, distract speech patterns or prevent a subject of thinking about certain concepts by carefully applying electrical fields to certain parts of the brain.
These effects would not be permanent thoough, and there is no way to implant contextual patterns (Like I obey Bush or I like to eat donkeys) using a electromagnetic stimulus.
Doing some very basic Mind reading can work, but at the moment only on a cooperating subject.

Forum List

Back