Brainwashed

The Obama ran against the policies and actions of the Bush Administration.

His message of Hope and Change was predicated on the promise that He would bring Hope to the country by Changing those actions and policies.

Which of those GWB policies/actions has The Obama changed, how did He change them, and how has that change brought the hope He promised?

According to a recent report, Obama has gutted Bill Clinton's welfare to work program. So he doesn't play favorites when he thinks he can get a few extra votes.

I am not interested in what GW Bush said, but I did see where Syria is moving tons of WMD poison gas to a different location. It would be best that they either use them or dispose of them before we find out a lot of it came from Saddam Hussein just before we bombed him.

i wish you could have been in uniform when we invaded iraq

I was too old or I damned well would have been. I flew troops and supplies into Viet Nam for three years when I was in the USAF and I flew (as a civilian) into Saudi Arabia several times with military equipment during Desert Storm, but retired in 2000.

I don't envy anyone that served in Iraq or Afghanistan, and give my heartfelt thanks to those that did.

Forum List

Back