Brainless, selfish no tax advocates hurting our military

Try giving a widow or widower who lost their husband or wife in Iraq or Afghanistan "policy" to support their family.

When a soldier comes homes with a leg missing from an IED try giving him or her "policy" to take care of an artificial limb and the cost of rehab.

When a soldier comes home with PTS try using "policy" to pay the years of therapy they will need.

You do not want to share in the sacrafice of war and you are making excuses.

Fuck off using our heroes for your partisan point scoring, you little piece of shit.

This is not about partiasanship.

This is a huge injustice in our society that liberals, conservatives, independents, you and I are all responsible for.

Pull your head out of your partisan fog to see who is being affected.

There is someone just like you serving our country right now. The difference between you and them is they are risking their life, living dug in a dirty camp in a god forsaken part of the world. They are not being compensated adequately and when they come home they are not given appropriate benefits.

It is up to you and me and all Americans to solve this injustice and to not be simple minded and blame it on partisan politics. That is a cop out.

Look you hack job. I respect the sacrifice soldiers make for our country. Depite KNOWING they can be killed or seriously injured, they choose to serve. That does not mean soldiers should be offered MORE rights than me or anyone else in America. Many professions involve risk and they do not get special status. I make a point of thanking them for what they do when I find one. The compensation you speak of is pretty clearly available BEFORE they sign up. The horrors of war are shown almost daily on the TV.

Lets see. Two wars? They attacked us, remember? And for what?

We had troops in Saudi Arabia when we went to the defense of an ally when Iraq invaded them, and threatened our energy supply? You do realize we have a right to look after our own interests, right?

Murderous sanctions? you blame the people enacting the sanctions and not the country that the sanction were placed against? How backward is that?

We did not occupy any country in the middle prior to 9-11-01 and if you want to place blame for dead civilians, blame the terrorists.

Neither Afghanistan, Iraq, nor Pakistan attacked us.

You do realize that we don't have a right to do whatever we want around the world, right?

I think you've got it backwards. Sanctions do not hurt the government they're aimed at, but the people that must suffer under that government. The people that lose friends and families are going to point the blame at the country enacting those sanctions.

Yes, we occupied many countries prior to 9/11, and we also bombed countries and had sanctions on countries in the Middle East prior to 9/11 as well. Clinton was no non-interventionist.
Bullshit they didn't. They harbored, supported and gave aid to those who planned and attacked us. You realize that they don't have the right to do whatever they want in the world, right? You do realize that even in the community of nations on this planet, there are consequences for actions or inaction's?

I don't have it backwards. It is the responsibility of the governments that sanctions have been placed against to care for their citizens. If they simply will not comply with the demands, then they are wholly and fully responsible for the condition of their populace. You act as if sanctions are doled out willy-nilly without any thought to what will happen.

Sorry, I just don't agree with your idea of non-interventionism. Until such time as we can maintain our society without the need of outside energy, we have a right (as do other nations) to look out for our best interests. But we did not, prior to 9-11-01, occupy a single country anywhere in the world, let alone in the middle east.

No, they didn't. Afghanistan offered to turn over Osama if we could provide evidence that he was behind 9/11, and instead we invaded them. Saddam and Osama were not allies whatsoever.

People will look to the government responsible for their suffering, and if sanctions are involved they're going to look at the source of the sanctions.

If you don't think we occupied any countries before 9/11 you're only fooling yourself. One of the reasons they attacked us on 9/11 is because we occupied Saudi Arabia.

Any thought given to policy as the problem more so than money? I know it has to be money when you talk to a liberal, but still....

Try giving a widow or widower who lost their husband or wife in Iraq or Afghanistan "policy" to support their family.

When a soldier comes homes with a leg missing from an IED try giving him or her "policy" to take care of an artificial limb and the cost of rehab.

When a soldier comes home with PTS try using "policy" to pay the years of therapy they will need.

What a fucking piece of GARBAGE you are for this piece of SHIT post.

Fuck off using our heroes for your partisan point scoring, you little piece of shit.

This is a huge injustice in our society that liberals, conservatives, independents, you and I are all responsible for.

There is someone just like you serving our country right now. The difference between you and them is they are risking their life, living dug in a dirty camp in a god forsaken part of the world. They are not being compensated adequately and when they come home they are not given appropriate benefits.

It is up to you and me and all Americans to solve this injustice and to not be simple minded and blame it on partisan politics. That is a cop out.
BULLSHIT. It was a Liberal attempt to tug at heartstrings as the Soldier didn't KNOW what they were getting into.

YOU are a SAD piece of SHIT in my book.

Look you hack job. I respect the sacrifice soldiers make for our country. Depite KNOWING they can be killed or seriously injured, they choose to serve. That does not mean soldiers should be offered MORE rights than me or anyone else in America. Many professions involve risk and they do not get special status. I make a point of thanking them for what they do when I find one. The compensation you speak of is pretty clearly available BEFORE they sign up. The horrors of war are shown almost daily on the TV.

You do not know how lucky you are that these people volunteer to go.

If they did not volunteer the military can conscript citizens to serve in the military.

That means the military can come and conscript you and send you to Afghanistan and pay you the current wages, and you would have to face the horrors of war, and when you come home you would receive the inadequate benefits currently offered.

We are not even close to giving our military what they deserve. To infer they are given rights we do not have is idiotic.

If it were not for the volunteer military our country has the RIGHT to come and have you do the job being done by today's soldiers.

You should be alot more thankful than you currently are.

Neither Afghanistan, Iraq, nor Pakistan attacked us.

You do realize that we don't have a right to do whatever we want around the world, right?

I think you've got it backwards. Sanctions do not hurt the government they're aimed at, but the people that must suffer under that government. The people that lose friends and families are going to point the blame at the country enacting those sanctions.

Yes, we occupied many countries prior to 9/11, and we also bombed countries and had sanctions on countries in the Middle East prior to 9/11 as well. Clinton was no non-interventionist.
Bullshit they didn't. They harbored, supported and gave aid to those who planned and attacked us. You realize that they don't have the right to do whatever they want in the world, right? You do realize that even in the community of nations on this planet, there are consequences for actions or inaction's?

I don't have it backwards. It is the responsibility of the governments that sanctions have been placed against to care for their citizens. If they simply will not comply with the demands, then they are wholly and fully responsible for the condition of their populace. You act as if sanctions are doled out willy-nilly without any thought to what will happen.

Sorry, I just don't agree with your idea of non-interventionism. Until such time as we can maintain our society without the need of outside energy, we have a right (as do other nations) to look out for our best interests. But we did not, prior to 9-11-01, occupy a single country anywhere in the world, let alone in the middle east.

No, they didn't. Afghanistan offered to turn over Osama if we could provide evidence that he was behind 9/11, and instead we invaded them. Saddam and Osama were not allies whatsoever.

People will look to the government responsible for their suffering, and if sanctions are involved they're going to look at the source of the sanctions.

If you don't think we occupied any countries before 9/11 you're only fooling yourself. One of the reasons they attacked us on 9/11 is because we occupied Saudi Arabia.

And WHY were we there? Didn't the KING know of it? *YOU* are excusing abhorant behaviour. *YOU* are a terrorist sympathsiser with this entry into the bullsqueeze log sport.

-OR- more aptly? A Hater of your OWN country. Sit down and shut up.

Last edited:

And WHY were we there? Didn't the KING know of it? *YOU* are excusing abhorant behaviour. *YOU* are a terrorist sympathsiser with this entry into the bullsqueeze log sport.

-PR- more aptly? A Hater of your OWN country. Sit down and shut up.

Here we go. Rather than engage your mind you'd rather stick within the realm of the comfortable. "Anyone that questions our government's foreign policy must hate America and be a terrorist sympathizer!"

Ridiculous.

If they did not volunteer the military can conscript citizens to serve in the military.

That means the military can come and conscript you and send you to Afghanistan and pay you the current wages, and you would have to face the horrors of war, and when you come home you would receive the inadequate benefits currently offered.

We are not even close to giving our military what they deserve. To infer they are given rights we do not have is idiotic.

If it were not for the volunteer military our country has the RIGHT to come and have you do the job being done by today's soldiers.

And you should stop telling other people how to feel. As far as pay goes. There doesn't see, to be a shortage of people who serve at the current rate. Like you said they did it voluntarily. By thankful, you mean open my wallet more because you say so, otherwise I am ungrateful. You can keep your self rightous attitude too.

Here we go. Rather than engage your mind you'd rather stick within the realm of the comfortable. "Anyone that questions our government's foreign policy must hate America and be a terrorist sympathizer!"

Ridiculous.

Bullshit. Go re-Read what you said junior. *YOU* hate your country, and the TROOPS. You ARE a sympathsiser with those that attack us by your reasoning. YOU are Blaming excusing what the terrorist are doing, and resoning it out.

YOU are an America hater. Face the truth. Your local mirror is calling you. I suggest that you heed the call and give yourself a good talking to .

Last edited:

Ridiculous.

Bullshit. Go re-Read what you said junior. *YOU* hate your country, and the TROOPS. You ARE a sympathsiser with those that attack us by your reasoning. YOU are Blaming excusing what the terrorist are doing, and resoning it out.

YOU are an America hater. Face the truth. Your local mirror is calling you. I suggest that you heed the call and give yourself a good talking to .

I don't hate my country or my fellow countrymen, be they in the armed forces or not. What I hate is a government that feels it can do whatever it wants around the world and put those troops, and other innocent civilians, in harms way to enforce its will.

Any thought given to policy as the problem more so than money? I know it has to be money when you talk to a liberal, but still....

What a fucking piece of GARBAGE you are for this piece of SHIT post.

So you do not want to talk about how are trops are being treated. How the lack of funds affects them.
How we can better take care of our troops.

You are quite a patriot if you do not want to discuss this.

And you should stop telling other people how to feel. As far as pay goes. There doesn't see, to be a shortage of people who serve at the current rate. Like you said they did it voluntarily. By thankful, you mean open my wallet more because you say so, otherwise I am ungrateful. You can keep your self rightous attitude too.

You want to save liberty just so it doesn't cost to much.
At least not cost YOU too much. Let someone else do it.

You are disgusting; a greedy, unthankful, selfish Huckabee supporter. The kind of individual no candidate would like to call their supporter.

You are disgusting; a greedy, unthankful, selfish Huckabee supporter. The kind of individual no candidate would like to call their supporter.

Your thoughts and 70 cents will not get you a thing out of our vending machine at work. The liberty of Americans is not being lost overseas, but right here. Through bleeding heart liberal crap like you. Good use of the semi-colon by the way. Sort of a lost art.

Why are you complaining to us, Dems have a majority, go ahead and raises taxes

EVERYONE MUST SUPPORT THE TROOPS!!!!
Obama must do what Bush was scared to do; ask Americans to sacrafice to support our military.

The "no more taxes" extremists must realize the harm they do when their philosophy is applied to our troops.

If we are going to fight a war we all must sacrafice to support the soldiers and the military. If not we need to get out right now.

Too many conservatives are being absolute idiotic hypocrites by calling for large troop increases but will not support a war tax surcharge on all Americans to support the war.

As we have said before.. .SINCE national defense and our military is actually charged to the federal government by a little thing called the constitution.. why not get rid of all the unconstitutional crapola (your little leftist handouts and entitlement programs)... equal out the tax rate among every citizen... and fully fund our military and our military efforts???

The reasons why idiots like you won't agree to such a thing: Liberal guilt, envy and the wish for a punishment system to 'go after' those evil earners who you detest so much, and the want of something for you at someone else's expense

go fuck yourself

Why are you complaining to us, Dems have a majority, go ahead and raises taxes

EVERYONE MUST SUPPORT THE TROOPS!!!!
Obama must do what Bush was scared to do; ask Americans to sacrafice to support our military.

The "no more taxes" extremists must realize the harm they do when their philosophy is applied to our troops.

If we are going to fight a war we all must sacrafice to support the soldiers and the military. If not we need to get out right now.

Too many conservatives are being absolute idiotic hypocrites by calling for large troop increases but will not support a war tax surcharge on all Americans to support the war.

As we have said before.. .SINCE national defense and our military is actually charged to the federal government by a little thing called the constitution.. why not get rid of all the unconstitutional crapola (your little leftist handouts and entitlement programs)... equal out the tax rate among every citizen... and fully fund our military and our military efforts???

The reasons why idiots like you won't agree to such a thing: Liberal guilt, envy and the wish for a punishment system to 'go after' those evil earners who you detest so much, and the want of something for you at someone else's expense

go fuck yourself

The conservatives had the Presidency and congress for 6 years and the funding and treatment of the military was never more pathetic.
The left gives recklessly to the poor.
The right gives recklessly to the rich and big business.

The middle class and the military are screwed by both.

Your a simple minded idiot that aligns with the conservatives but do not have clue what the conservative politicians are doing.

Your thoughts and 70 cents will not get you a thing out of our vending machine at work. The liberty of Americans is not being lost overseas, but right here. Through bleeding heart liberal crap like you. Good use of the semi-colon by the way. Sort of a lost art.
Glad to hear you are employed.

Every war has required higher taxes and sacrafices by the American public except IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

The selfish stinking American public led by the no more taxes zealots have not had to sacrafice.

Our brave soldiers and their families are shouldering almost the entire suffering and burden of these wars.

Bush had the audacity to LOWER taxes on the wealthiest Americans while our soldiers did not have the equipment or the number of soldiers needed in Iraq.
And then as the our soldiers return they are not receiving the benefits they require and deserve.

I am not for higher taxes but if that is what it requires to take care of our soldiers we must do it.

DON'T GIVE ME THIS BS THAT WE CUT IN OTHER AREAS TO GIVE TO THE MILITARY. IT IS NOT HAPPENING. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED FOR 9 YEARS. DON'T MAKE SOLDIERS SUFFER FOR OUR SELFISH REFUSAL TO PAY ANY MORE TAXES.

Sarah Palin is refusing to even consider an increase for our soldiers. If we choose to fight a war it has to be paid for.

Your such a huge supporter of the war...why don't you go out and do your part...sign up for the Army, request infantry duty and then volunteer for duty in a frontline combat unit in Afghanistan...or better yet buy 20,000 dollars in savings bonds.

My my...how you lib's enjoy spending everyone elses money.

Every war has required higher taxes and sacrafices by the American public except IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

The selfish stinking American public led by the no more taxes zealots have not had to sacrafice.

Our brave soldiers and their families are shouldering almost the entire suffering and burden of these wars.

Bush had the audacity to LOWER taxes on the wealthiest Americans while our soldiers did not have the equipment or the number of soldiers needed in Iraq.
And then as the our soldiers return they are not receiving the benefits they require and deserve.

I am not for higher taxes but if that is what it requires to take care of our soldiers we must do it.

DON'T GIVE ME THIS BS THAT WE CUT IN OTHER AREAS TO GIVE TO THE MILITARY. IT IS NOT HAPPENING. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED FOR 9 YEARS. DON'T MAKE SOLDIERS SUFFER FOR OUR SELFISH REFUSAL TO PAY ANY MORE TAXES.

Sarah Palin is refusing to even consider an increase for our soldiers. If we choose to fight a war it has to be paid for.

Your such a huge supporter of the war...why don't you go out and do your part...sign up for the Army, request infantry duty and then volunteer for duty in a frontline combat unit in Afghanistan...or better yet buy 20,000 dollars in savings bonds.

My my...how you lib's enjoy spending everyone elses money.

Doing something is better than sitting on your ass and do nothing.
I am guessing your love of guns does not include using a gun in serving your country.

No ... it's not going to the military ... however they have been raising taxes ... so answer this: Where is it going?

Forum List

Back