Conservatives Imposing Religious Views Without That Right!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mascale, Nov 25, 2009.

1. mascale

mascale VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +453
    Without much commenting on the Holy Father's own Christian Hitler Youth--Old Joe Kennedy had to change his opinion of the Nazi's, himself--Still(?) the question of abortion funding arises, for some reason: Even in the Health Care Debate.

Everyone knows that the imposing of moral scruples even has China to be scorned in debt and business dealings, (American-Style), worldwide!

In KJV, Luke 20, there is the following weird, funny story about Women, childlessness, probably abortion, (7 husbands, no offspring?), and the angelic world:

"27 Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him,
    28 Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
    29 There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children.
    30 And the second took her to wife, and he died childless.
    31 And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.
    32 Last of all the woman died also.
    33 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.
    34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
    35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
    36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."

Possibly Jewish Jesus could understand the basis problem, and even counter the intellectuals with the status, even of the still-born--another possiblity--and of the barren and sterile--another possibility. They would easily be said "equal unto the angels. . . .," and even under stare decisis kinds of concepts.

So there would even be legal precedent(?), of legality, about it!

One thing is clear. This woman had made it around the block a few times. Still in all, even the still-born, aborted, and flushed down the. . . .the civilized seed have some place in original theology. Theology, it is known in the United States, is not of legal standing: Excepting that the varietals(?) of it are allowed, and for everyone.

So if Jesus can be patient, and apparently this woman, or the guys, can be patient(s): Then how is it that a religious viewpoint without apparent basis can be holding semi-official sway in two federal legislatures?

Even the Reagan Trajectory can approve of an abortion, probably speaking for the Irish(?)--just somehow! "Speaking for the Kenyans," easily no one will say about Ron!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
    (Great Entrepreneurial Spirit: Not a coat-hanger, back-alley, kind of. . . .Vision! Luckily(?), my own Indian Name is "Crawling Drunk," not "Coat-hanger Abortion," or some similar name!)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    That has to be the dumbest fucking post I have ever seen.

3. beowolfe

beowolfe Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +204

Dude, you do know that all of these are just stories. No more no less. Some are good to leave in your subconscious mind in order to steer you from potential disaster; but none, I repeat, NONE of them are THE 'gospel' for there isn't one.

4. mascale

mascale VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +453
    Jewish people can tell funny stories. That doesn't mean that repeating them makes people dumb(?), or deaf(?), or even stupid(?)!

Abortion doctors are not stupid, and the clinics are not stupid. And it took a lot of time and patience, in fact, to get them allowed, and even legal.

In my business, I even know they get cleaned.

That should be celebrated in the federal legislatures. Notice that the commentators are not asking the questions: Even about the Chinese, who pay for all the wars--Especially, apparently, if the Democrats have their way, just like the Republicans already did!

Where are the scruples being kept in America!?! Anti-Abortion is heathen stuff, kind of like the Holy Father's Christian Hitler Youth!

The story in Luke 20: Just has to be about more than the woman and her birth control devices, or pills, or whatever. It is probably not just about. . . .rubbers you don't walk around in, if they had those(?)--near the schools!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
    (Great Entrepreneurial Spirit--Saved millions from vision-names, in the darkness!)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    I am amazed you were able to follow it. I just found it impossible to read.

6. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    damn it....someone has hit the booze before me!

7. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,458
    Any Ideas on where I can get a gallon of that?

8. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    I'd comment on this, but I have no idea what it says.

9. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    I think we are now collectively dumber for all reading this post containing the most idiotic, incomprehensible drivel we have seen on this site. And with posters such as Yukon and Bobo the assclown, that is REALLY saying something

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  10. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,052
    Let me just say this: What in the bloody hell are you babbling about?!