Bragging about countrys you have been

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
I have been in Europe : im german so germany, Denmark sweden norway, netherlands belgium france England, spain portugal austria italy slowainia croatia either montenegro or yugoslavia(not sure) albania kosovo montenegro greece
asia : turkey israel bahrein thailand singapore philipines hong kong(before they got to be part of china), america : USA (hawaii , california florida new york, state and city), honduras mexico peru brasil paraguay

whats your count ?

I have been in Europe : im german so germany, Denmark sweden norway, netherlands belgium france England, spain portugal austria italy slowainia croatia either montenegro or yugoslavia(not sure) albania kosovo montenegro greece
asia : turkey israel bahrein thailand singapore philipines hong kong(before they got to be part of china), america : USA (hawaii , california florida new york, state and city), honduras mexico peru brasil paraguay

whats your count ?

Most of Asia, Europe, Mexico and parts of Central and South America and I was born in Canada...

Let's see: North America: U.S, Canada, Bahamas,
Europe: Iceland, England, Scotland, Rep of Ireland, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Romania, Russia
Middle East and Central Asia: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Afghanistan, Kyrgiziya

Most of Asia, Europe, Mexico and parts of Central and South America and I was born in Canada...[/QUOTE]

could you remember the countrys ?

whats your count ?
you a pilot?

Forum List

Back