This is why men should just fuck instead of dating

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My friend told me her girlfriend was dating a guy who she always traveled with and received things from. The guy is not making as much money as he used to and told her after he pays his bills he has no money left

Now she is saying that he has no money for her so in other words what good is he?

So the second a man experience a hardship most women feels he is useless
so why even date when u can just fuck since us men are wallets with eyes

My friend told me her girlfriend was dating a guy who she always traveled with and received things from. The guy is not making as much money as he used to and told her after he pays his bills he has no money left

Now she is saying that he has no money for her so in other words what good is he?

How the fuck old are you!? Your just now figuring this shit out!?

Still hangin' with crack whores eh?

Don't worry about other people fbj....... you and your lady make a nice looking couple. ...... :thup:

BfnsotWCAAAOKJy.jpg

Last edited:

Some women want sugar daddies. Some don't.

That explains all the sailors... And to think your neighbors thought it was a recruiting office.

Forum List

Back