Bradley Effect is Coming to Get Billary Campaign

i don't quite understand. hillary is a white woman, not a black man, so i'm a bit confused about this reference to the bradley effect. i'm sure there's something to it, i just can't make that quantum leap. it might be helpful if there was something other than a phil collins reference?

wut??????????//
Trump is already leading with independents because he is the "change agent." They will break for Trump, but not likely to participate in public opinion polls.

i don't quite understand. hillary is a white woman, not a black man, so i'm a bit confused about this reference to the bradley effect. i'm sure there's something to it, i just can't make that quantum leap. it might be helpful if there was something other than a phil collins reference?
Polls are skewed, especially in swing states. How many "no I will not participate" respondents did they get compared to polls in past elections? Number is up. Why...pssssst, don't want to tell you I'm voting Trump.

Polls are skewed, especially in swing states. How many "no I will not participate" respondents did they get compared to polls in past elections? Number is up. Why...pssssst, don't want to tell you I'm voting Trump.
well the election is rigged anyway so you might as well not even vote

The Problem With Polls
I expect a slightly higher turnout because of Trump. Sorry Whigs are not a major party anymore.

The Problem With Polls
I expect a slightly higher turnout because of Trump. Sorry Whigs are not a major party anymore.
so the polls are rigged tooo?

The Problem With Polls
No. Just unable to accurately predict the result in a race such as this with candidate Trump and media bias.

The Problem With Polls
No. Just unable to accurately predict the result in a race such as this with candidate Trump and media bias.
if there is any media bias, its against the organized left

The Problem With Polls
OMFG. Proof of media bias is overwhelming. People will push back this election cycle.

The Problem With Polls
OMFG. Proof of media bias is overwhelming. People will push back this election cycle.
Proof of media bias against the organized left, maybe

The Problem With Polls
Are Hillary Clinton’s Strong Poll Numbers Misleading?

Are Hillary Clinton’s Strong Poll Numbers Misleading?
trumps polls are manipulated by racist online hackers

this is from the most right wing source i could find:
Here's Why You Shouldn't Trust Those Online Polls That Say Trump Won

Forum List

Back