BP Is Killing Us. White House Response Pitiful...

BP is still killing us. My God,they haven't even stopped the leak yet. I can't believe that all this time has gone by and we're still talking about BP not stopping the leak yet. Seriously,this President should announce tomorrow that he's giving all his BP $Millions back. I still haven't even heard him criticize them yet. Yea there's no double standard in the MSM. What a sad scam.

Moved to "Conspiracy Theories?" Criticizing this President's handling of the BP disaster is a "Conspiracy Theory?" Man,i'm gonna have to disagree with this one. I love this site and never complain but criticizing the President's handling of this disaster and pointing out that he did receive the most money from BP is hardly just a "Conspiracy Theory." I'm stumped on this one.

BP is still killing us. My God,they haven't even stopped the leak yet. I can't believe that all this time has gone by and we're still talking about BP not stopping the leak yet. Seriously,this President should announce tomorrow that he's giving all his BP $Millions back. I still haven't even heard him criticize them yet. Yea there's no double standard in the MSM. What a sad scam.

How exactly would Obama giving back "his BP $Millions" help clean up and stop their oil leak?

I have started watching the MSNBC series named American greed or somesuch. Pretty interesting and stuff you would never see on FOX.

And will you bother to question the accuracy of the information provided in this program or will you blindly accept whatever they tell you?

I swear i have not even seen this President criticize BP yet. This is definitely a much worse tragedy than this White House and MSM are telling the people. So sad.

This is the kind of moronic drivel that I expect from the hysterics on the left. Good grief. Where is the fucking evidence that BP are solely responsible for the damned fucking spill? Just regurgitating crap fed to you by the media is NOT EVIDENCE.

Can not any of you provide actual, factual hard evidence against BP as the only one at fault here?

How many fucking morons are there in the United States these days?

I swear i have not even seen this President criticize BP yet. This is definitely a much worse tragedy than this White House and MSM are telling the people. So sad.

Exactly what is he supposed to criticize? That the accident happened? Well, he doesn't want to say much about that since the drilling was agreed by OBAMA, the rig was signed of by US GOVERNMENT engineers. How about the clean up? Nope, cuz BP are continuing to pour resources into that. They've spent $300/$450m on it so far and there has been no statement from BP trying to shirk that responsibility - even though, there is no proof that they are responsible. How about compensation? Nope, cuz BP have already stated that they are gearing up to pay compensation to all legitimate claims.

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SUPPOSED TO CRITICIZE?

This is the kind of moronic drivel that I expect from the hysterics on the left. Good grief. Where is the fucking evidence that BP are solely responsible for the damned fucking spill? Just regurgitating crap fed to you by the media is NOT EVIDENCE.

Can not any of you provide actual, factual hard evidence against BP as the only one at fault here?

I never said that BP was solely at fault. I am also blaming this White House for their pitiful response. Will they ever stop the leak? This President should do the right thing and give his BP cash back and at least criticize BP. I still don't think it's a "Conspiracy Theory" to criticize this White House's awful response and point out that this President did receive the most money from BP of any other politician in America. I think these are fair criticisms.

I never said that BP was solely at fault. I am also blaming this White House for their pitiful response. Will they ever stop the leak? This President should do the right thing and give his BP cash back and at least criticize BP. I still don't think it's a "Conspiracy Theory" to criticize this White House's awful response and point out that this President did receive the most money from BP of any other politician in America. I think these are fair criticisms.

So you think he should give back the money he got from BP? Sorry, but that is just fucking ludicrous.

So you think he should give back the money he got from BP? Sorry, but that is just fucking ludicrous.

The man hasn't even criticized BP for God's sake. You don't see anything wrong with that? Giving back all his BP money would be a compassionate gesture. Hey that's just how i feel anyway. This is an astounding calamity. As we speak,the leak is still pumping tons of toxic chemicals into the ocean. In my opinion there should be much more anger at BP and this White House.

The man hasn't even criticized BP for God's sake. You don't see anything wrong with that? Giving back all his BP money would be a compassionate gesture. Hey that's just how i feel anyway. This is an astounding calamity. As we speak,the leak is still pumping tons of toxic chemicals into the ocean. In my opinion there should be much more anger at BP and this White House.

Exactly what is there to criticize? NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. Are you stupid? I had not thought so until now.

Seems to me that you're just looking for shit to throw at Obama. Get over it. If anything, we should be criticizing him for signing off on the fucking drilling, not whining about whether he should give back a few bucks.

God almighty.... Why is it that people are so afraid of waiting for FACTS before we hang anyone.

"You people" (and by that I mean everyone who is howling about Obama or BP) really are like a damned lynch mob.

Exactly what is there to criticize? NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. Are you stupid? I had not thought so until now.

Seems to me that you're just looking for shit to throw at Obama. Get over it. If anything, we should be criticizing him for signing off on the fucking drilling, not whining about whether he should give back a few bucks.

God almighty.... Why is it that people are so afraid of waiting for FACTS before we hang anyone.

"You people" (and by that I mean everyone who is howling about Obama or BP) really are like a damned lynch mob.

Well i'm sorry you feel that way. I'm just not with you on giving a free pass to BP and this White House. There should be much more anger over this calamity. In my opinion,their response has been completely incompetent and inadequate. That's just how i feel. You're certainly entitled to your free pass stuff though. The affects of this awful calamity are going to be felt for many many years. So so sad.

Well i'm sorry you feel that way. I'm just not with you on giving a free pass to BP and this White House. There should be much more anger over this calamity. In my opinion,their response has been completely incompetent and inadequate. That's just how i feel. You're certainly entitled to your free pass stuff though. The affects of this awful calamity are going to be felt for many many years. So so sad.

I'm not up for giving anyone or any company a free pass. I'd just like to hang them on facts, not theories or opinions. That is a sign of intellect over the mentality of the lynch mob.

I'm not up for giving anyone or any company a free pass. I'd just like to hang them on facts, not theories or opinions. That is a sign of intellect over the mentality of the lynch mob.

Well it's clear we're not going to change each other's minds on this one. I don't feel that BP and this Administration have handled this catastrophe very well at all. Obviously you feel differently. I don't think there has been nearly enough anger expressed towards BP and this White House. Americans have become so complacent & numb at this point. This thing is much worse than they can imagine. So where's the anger & outrage?

This White House's response has been woefully inadequate. I can't believe anyone is defending them. What did happen to all that "Evil Oil Company" Rhetoric?" Not hearing any of that from the Leftists today. Why the sudden change of heart? I'm just shocked that this White House and the MSM are under-playing this tragic calamity this way. My God,could you imagine if there were a Republican President in there? I seriously doubt the Leftists and MSM would be under-playing this awful tragedy this way. Such hypocrisy. How sad.

As a Ron Paul supporter, you need to make up your mind.......do you want a nanny state or not?

Well it's clear we're not going to change each other's minds on this one. I don't feel that BP and this Administration have handled this catastrophe very well at all. Obviously you feel differently. I don't think there has been nearly enough anger expressed towards BP and this White House. Americans have become so complacent & numb at this point. This thing is much worse than they can imagine. So where's the anger & outrage?

That's not what you've been saying. I agree... I don't think any company involved or this Administration has handled it well. In fact, in my opinion, they've made a fucking awful situation much worse.... but, I am still not going to hang Obama for a few bucks of donations. Personally, I'd hang him for signing off on the damned drilling without ensuring it was properly regulated. That's just me.... I'd rather hang him for something really important. With BP, IF they are found to be at fault, I will happily hang them too.

That's not what you've been saying. I agree... I don't think any company involved or this Administration has handled it well. In fact, in my opinion, they've made a fucking awful situation much worse.... but, I am still not going to hang Obama for a few bucks of donations. Personally, I'd hang him for signing off on the damned drilling without ensuring it was properly regulated. That's just me.... I'd rather hang him for something really important. With BP, IF they are found to be at fault, I will happily hang them too.

We probably agree more than we disagree on this one. Thanks for your replies.

DUH!!! - The Obama administration & homeland security still can't figure out how much oil is leaking, much less what to do about it. They are so far behind the curve on this that there's no danger that it will never catch a clue.

Forum List

Back