BP Is Killing Us. White House Response Pitiful...

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by LibocalypseNow, Apr 29, 2010.

1. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    This BP oil spill really is a catastrophic calamity. This White House has completely under-played its deadly impact. They have done nothing so far. It's also very shocking to see the MSM under-playing this calamity as well. This spill really is much much worse than they're telling the people. The deadly impact of this massive spill is going to be felt for many years by people in the Gulf region. And where are all those hysterical Leftists who used to screech 24/7 about those "Evil Oil Companies?" Not hearing a peep out of these same Leftists over this awful tragedy. Where did they all go? What has changed? All that has changed is that one of their own is now in the White House. Therefore they along with the Liberal Press are no longer interested in that "Evil Oil Company" rhetoric. If there was ever a time for their "Evil Oil Company" rhetoric,it would be right now.

Their guy even recently ended the 20yr ban on offshore oil drilling in some areas. Not one Leftist screeched about the "Evil Oil Companies" after that announcement. I don't think i have ever seen a more blatant example of dishonesty & hypocrisy. The Left should be ashamed of themselves in my opinion. The people on the Gulf coast will now just sit and wait like cattle being led to slaughter as the deadly oil spill creeps towards them this weekend. This White House's response has been truly pitiful. They wont even criticize BP for God's sake. Talk about sucking up to the "Evil Oil Companies?" BP is literally killing us and it doesn't look like this White House or the MSM are very concerned about this. BP should be held accountable but it's just not gonna happen. Hey Leftists,feel free to to start screeching about those "Evil Oil Companies." Now it would actually be appropriate.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  2. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,541
    You must not read much before opening your mouth.

BP Oil Spill

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    LOL at LAN
    Bitch if Obama does and bitch if he does not.
    I thought that your philosophy was that industry could and should take care of itself?
    Walk the talk or shaddup.

How can you expect us to take you seriously acting like this?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    :cuckoo:
    Someone didn't do their research.
    For one, it is all they are talking about today. I am actually watching coverage about it on MSNBC as we speak.

5. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    I have started watching the MSNBC series named American greed or somesuch. Pretty interesting and stuff you would never see on FOX.

6. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,111
    All of you who want to whine about an accidental oil spill should put your actions where your mouths are.

Stop heating your homes with oil, stop driving your cars or doing anything else that uses petroleum products.

Then maybe I'll listen to you.

7. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    This White House's response has been woefully inadequate. I can't believe anyone is defending them. What did happen to all that "Evil Oil Company" Rhetoric?" Not hearing any of that from the Leftists today. Why the sudden change of heart? I'm just shocked that this White House and the MSM are under-playing this tragic calamity this way. My God,could you imagine if there were a Republican President in there? I seriously doubt the Leftists and MSM would be under-playing this awful tragedy this way. Such hypocrisy. How sad.

8. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    My car get's 40 miles to the gallon, and every car I ever owned got more than 35 to the gallon. ;)
    I also rode the bus for three years when I lived downtown.
    And my house is heated by natural gas.

9. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    It's too late now. The awful damage has been done. BP and this White House should be held accountable.

10. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,111
    You still use gasoline and what about all the other products you use that contain petroleum by-products?