New World Order?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKIIracnycc]YouTube - Wake Up to the New World Order[/ame]

Some of it? All of it?

I think I am buying about 85%...does that make me a wing nut?

I've heard it said that when the New World Order finally gets here, women will be in charge and us guys will just be around to take out the trash, buy chocolate, and keep the yard cleaned up. The lucky ones, the really lucky ones, will get to breed.

skull_and_bones_danger_sign.jpg

I've heard it said that when the New World Order finally gets here, women will be in charge and us guys will just be around to take out the trash, buy chocolate, and keep the yard cleaned up. The lucky ones, the really lucky ones, will get to breed.

Doing yard work and jerkin off doeesn't sound all that bad somedays :lol:

The real problem is not going to be spoken of or actually hidden. They won't have to speak of it or hide it, because the largest portion of us will embrace it when it comes no matter what it is.

We have people who voted for Obama because he told them what they wanted to hear. he told them Patriot Act = bad and he would do something about it. And yet not a peep since getting elected. He told them bailouts= bad and then did more than GW did. And what do these voters for hope and change say about it? They defend him for it.. They justify and excuse whatever he does no matter what... He has mirrored GW's policies in nearly every regard save for Healthcare and supposedly AGW. And AGW we have yet to see on really....

As long as the largest portion of the world do not think and open their eyes to see things as they are and not how the magic box tells them they are, we will get exactly the government and world we deserve....

They don't have to speak of it, they don't have to try and hide it, its already here all around us. 15 years ago anyone who talked about the CFR was considered a wingnut conspiracy whako. Now its common knowledge and fact. Why? because they know its too late for enough people to be willing to make the sacrifices or threaten their comfy way of life to do anything about it. They know the first world countries are fat and lazy, too wrapped up in themselves to even open there dam eyes for a minute.

Conspiracy? look to global warming and sustainable development, then tell me about new world order... This is not a conspiracy, this is a voluntary submission.....

Some of it? All of it?

I think I am buying about 85%...does that make me a wing nut?

No, it doesn't make you a wingnut.

It makes you a person who is capable of analyzing issues and facts and arriving at a conclusion - without the fear of surrendering your past perceptions based upon new knowledge.

The real problem is not going to be spoken of or actually hidden. They won't have to speak of it or hide it, because the largest portion of us will embrace it when it comes no matter what it is.

We have people who voted for Obama because he told them what they wanted to hear. he told them Patriot Act = bad and he would do something about it. And yet not a peep since getting elected. He told them bailouts= bad and then did more than GW did. And what do these voters for hope and change say about it? They defend him for it.. They justify and excuse whatever he does no matter what... He has mirrored GW's policies in nearly every regard save for Healthcare and supposedly AGW. And AGW we have yet to see on really....

As long as the largest portion of the world do not think and open their eyes to see things as they are and not how the magic box tells them they are, we will get exactly the government and world we deserve....

They don't have to speak of it, they don't have to try and hide it, its already here all around us. 15 years ago anyone who talked about the CFR was considered a wingnut conspiracy whako. Now its common knowledge and fact. Why? because they know its too late for enough people to be willing to make the sacrifices or threaten their comfy way of life to do anything about it. They know the first world countries are fat and lazy, too wrapped up in themselves to even open there dam eyes for a minute.

Conspiracy? look to global warming and sustainable development, then tell me about new world order... This is not a conspiracy, this is a voluntary submission.....

yeah thats why everybody here should look at the film THE OBAMA DECEPTION,I got it in my sig under MUST SEE VIDEO.It talks all about that.things never change,someone like clinton comes in and ruins the country and the american people are happy that Bush gets elected,Bush comes in and does the same thing and then the american people are overjoyed with Obama being elected.The american people are blind sheep,they never learn that both both parties are corrupt.

Forum List

Back