Boys will be boys?

AmyNation

Road Warrior
Aug 6, 2012
Currently stationed at the kitchen table
Norwood sex assault: Family of boy, 13, who was bound with duct tape and sodomized with a pencil on school wrestling trip is victimized by town after reporting crime | Mail Online

3 boys, ages 16, 15, and 14 duct tape the hands and feet of a 13 year old male student and proceed to rape him with a pencil. They considered it a hazing for their wrestling team.

The school principal urged the child's parents not to report it, the wrestling coach(father of 2 of the attackers) calls it no big deal, happens all over the country every day, the child parents report it anyway.

The 3 attackers get probation, community service and a $2500 fine.

The worst part, the whole town rallies behind the attackers, the boy who was attacked and his family have to sell their home, his father takes a lower paying job and they move 200 miles away.

Wtf?

I think Im more disgusted with the town and adult responses than I am with the assault. How can we expect them to know how reprehensible what they did was if their parents and the whole town give them a pass?

CS and probation is typical for juvenile offenders. At least around here.

But what's up with the parents and teachers? If my child was involved in that, I would be severely pissed. Because Im teaching my children better.

To me, every person who got behind them three stooges should be slapped with what they were given as punishment times two! How dare they defend the culprits!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

God bless you and the boy that they messed with and his family always!!!

Holly

Norwood sex assault: Family of boy, 13, who was bound with duct tape and sodomized with a pencil on school wrestling trip is victimized by town after reporting crime | Mail Online

3 boys, ages 16, 15, and 14 duct tape the hands and feet of a 13 year old male student and proceed to rape him with a pencil. They considered it a hazing for their wrestling team.

The school principal urged the child's parents not to report it, the wrestling coach(father of 2 of the attackers) calls it no big deal, happens all over the country every day, the child parents report it anyway.

The worst part, the whole town rallies behind the attackers, the boy who was attacked and his family have to sell their home, his father takes a lower paying job and they move 200 miles away.

Wtf?

Denver, huh? I wonder who would take the job to make supporting t-shirts for the attackers and their friends/family........:eusa_eh:

I think Im more disgusted with the town and adult responses than I am with the assault. How can we expect them to know how reprehensible what they did was if their parents and the whole town give them a pass?

But what's up with the parents and teachers? If my child was involved in that, I would be severely pissed. Because Im teaching my children better.

Apparently this town has a different definition of rape than the rest of us.These boys sodomized a 13 year old with a pencil and didn't see it as rape.

Apparently this town has a different definition of rape than the rest of us.These boys sodomized a 13 year old with a pencil and didn't see it as rape.

They saw it as "boys will be boys".....so....this is what boys do, eh?

I guess that this kind of thing is what boys in that area do now after they pants each other. Is that it? :evil: :evil: :evil:

God bless you and that boy and his family always!!!

Holly

Ever seen High Plains Drifter?

I nominate Norwood to play the part of Lago...

You get the red paint, I'll tear down the barn.

Wtf?

without reading the articular...let me tell you what i see here.

no one wants anything to taint the sports programs! Reporting would get the coach in trouble. Reporting would get the coached boys in trouble.

All teachers/principals try and dissuade parents from filing any official reports.....

sad to say, i believe they are correct in saying this happens more often then most people "think"

and why is that??.... no one reports it!

hopefully the parents sue everyone in site.

They saw it as "boys will be boys".....so....this is what boys do, eh?

I can't swear to other boys, but I know neither my friends nor I ever did anything of the sort when we were growing up.

Wtf?

no one wants anything to taint the sports programs! Reporting would get the coach in trouble. Reporting would get the coached boys in trouble.

All teachers/principals try and dissuade parents from filing any official reports.....

sad to say, i believe they are correct in saying this happens more often then most people "think"

Im all for good healthy games and sports, but we need to start exalting sports and making them our gods and denying people justice in the name of sports.

Wtf?

If it was my son this happened to, the whole world would know and I wouldn't give up on it! And if I was the mother of one of the boys that was involved, that boy would pay for what he did. If I knew for sure my son was involved, I would not support him or try to get him out of punishment!

I wonder what the principal thought about their wishes being ignored by the boy and his family. If the boy was suspended/expelled, the principal should be sued too for making such a move! :evil: :evil: :evil:

God bless you and the boy and his family always!!!

Holly

Wtf?

oh... and this is not a case of boys will be boys..

it is a case of rapists will be rapists. Little rapists grow up into big rapists. And 14-16..is not so little. I pity any woman who comes into contact with them.

this also commentary about what that "coach" is teaching is ..... sons.

Forum List

Back