Boys..... & the Rainbow Party

Joz said:
I use to set my hubby & boys out on a boob/butt chase when we went to the mall. I f they hadn't wanted to look, I'd have been REAL worried about them.

That's interesting! ASS HUNT!

no1tovote4 said:
This is where I think you are wrong, you have made some sort of judgement of what I may think is "slutty" from the rather generic statement that your clothes represent a form of communication and conscious choices in clothing empowers one.

I have yet to suggest what message a person should send at all. There are some people that want to send the message that they are on the prowl, why shouldn't they do this consciously?

Perhaps I stand corrected.

Joz said:
I use to set my hubby & boys out on a boob/butt chase when we went to the mall. I f they hadn't wanted to look, I'd have been REAL worried about them.

Eye candy is one of the few joys of men while at the Mall. There aren't enough electronics stores to make it a painless experience....

Joz said:
Yes inbetween the snickers were comments on his insecurity. I'd almost bet it wasn't all him either....not since it was mid thigh....and he was just a little shit.

Yeah..but I just realized that I used the word "hard" in the same post with the words, "guy", "bikershorts", and "endowed".

Ewwwwwwww...........

GotZoom said:
Not if people do not make assumptions before they know the facts.

EXAMPLE ALERT EXAMPLE ALERT EXAMPLE ALERT EXAMPLE ALERT

If I see a guy walking through the mall wearing a pink polo shirt, I shouldn't automatically assume he is gay.

But if he is at Disneyland during GayDay, then I could assume that.

I'm not going to treat him differently either way just because of the pink shirt.

You can't even assume he was gay at Disneyland. I've been on GayDay. It was with my Church youthgroup. I wore a red shirt. Red shirts are the color you wear at Disneyland if you're gay on GayDay. I'm not gay. I just didn't know that it was GayDay becuase I don't keep track of those things.

IControlThePast said:
You can't even assume he was gay at Disneyland. I've been on GayDay. It was with my Church youthgroup. I wore a red shirt. Red shirts are the color you wear at Disneyland if you're gay on GayDay. I'm not gay. I just didn't know that it was GayDay becuase I don't keep track of those things.

So...what you are saying is that it is a good thing that no one assumed something about you strictly by what you were wearing.

Because if they had..red shirt on Gayday, they would have been wrong.

Be careful - you are almost proving my point.

GotZoom said:
So...what you are saying is that it is a good thing that no one assumed something about you strictly by what you were wearing.

Because if they had..red shirt on Gayday, they would have been wrong.

Be careful - you are almost proving my point.

No, actually I'm not proving your point. A number of people there assumed I was gay, as would you have per your admission. I wish nobody had judged me by what I was wearing, but it's the real world and that's what happens. I've learned to deal with it.

IControlThePast said:
No, actually I'm not proving your point. A number of people there assumed I was gay, as would you have per your admission. I wish nobody had judged me by what I was wearing, but it's the real world and that's what happens. I've learned to deal with it.

If you read my first post about GayDay....you will notice I said:

I didn't say that I would. I don't assume anything based on appearance.

You said an number of people assumed you were gay. How do you know that?

Were you hit on by dozens of men?

GotZoom said:
Not if people do not make assumptions before they know the facts.

EXAMPLE ALERT EXAMPLE ALERT EXAMPLE ALERT EXAMPLE ALERT

If I see a guy walking through the mall wearing a pink polo shirt, I shouldn't automatically assume he is gay.

I'm not going to treat him differently either way just because of the pink shirt.

What about the guy who jumps up on the pole, and poledances every Friday and saturday night when he's drunk is he gay?

Trinity said:
What about the guy who jumps up on the pole, and poledances every Friday and saturday night when he's drunk is he gay?

You are asking if a guy who is drunk, who also jumps up on a pole and poledances every Friday and Saturday night - you are asking if he is gay?

I have no idea.

You know someone who does this?

GotZoom said:
You are asking if a guy who is drunk, who also jumps up on a pole and poledances every Friday and Saturday night - you are asking if he is gay?

I have no idea.

You know someone who does this?

Yeah, I keep telling him he is never going to get a girl if he doesn't stay off the damn pole!! :dunno:

GotZoom said:
So...IS HE Gay?

If so, he doesn't want the girl.

No, I don't think he is, just because he tried so hard to convince me of all the reasons why I should date a 21 year old, NOT! However all my bouncer's at work think diffrently.

GotZoom said:
If you read my first post about GayDay....you will notice I said:

I didn't say that I would. I don't assume anything based on appearance.

You said an number of people assumed you were gay. How do you know that?

Were you hit on by dozens of men?

Yep. It was horrible. :terror: I had a pass for three parks, so after I being hit on by 10 guys I decided to spend the rest of the day at Epcot and MGM.

IControlThePast said:
Yep. It was horrible. :terror: I had a pass for three parks, so after I being hit on by 10 guys I decided to spend the rest of the day at Epcot and MGM.

They demonstrated the evil of making an assumption about someone based on the way that person was dressed.

They saw you wearing something and made an assumption about it.

And they were wrong.

GotZoom said:
They demonstrated the evil of making an assumption about someone based on the way that person was dressed.

They saw you wearing something and made an assumption about it.

And they were wrong.

Yes, but they made the assumption about it, whether they were right or it was just or not, that's what they did. That's the way things work.

Forum List

Back