Exposing the little man in the boat....

I knew this was happening but I didn't realize the popularity. Geez.

Ya all are now talking about playing with your pee pee's in the tee pee! :rolleyes:

This reminds me of the old Winston(?) cigarette jingle (back during the days when we had cigarette commercials on TV)

".... it's not how long you make it.... it's howwww you make it long!......"

I've given some tho't to this and I'm bothered by it.

I understand men wanting to have surgery if he is too small. I was recently told about a man I know and I can't think of anything else when I look at him. Tho' I now understand his obnoxious behavior.

And I can understand a woman needing a nip & tuck after numerous children. Sometimes the uterus & bladder begins to sag and things need to be put back in place.

But for cosmetic reasons??? Pah-leeeez. Just exactly HOW MANY are going to see this that a woman feels the need for surgery?? I may be inclined to show someone my boob job, or discuss my facelift. This is not exactly something I'd be comfortable in showing at the next coffee clutch. But then, that's me.

I do think it says an awful lot about how a woman views her body. She must find this part of her anatomy so unattractive. What a shame. It is as individual as her personality.

And "altering genital layout" ? Hell, now a man can jump her, get it over with & be on their way. No more do we have to have foreplay and actual interaction with the man. No more do we have to explore and find the combination that pleases us. No more do we need to be intimate.
Perfect.

Personally I considered having a small piece of an elephant's trunk added to mine. But I changed my mind when the doc told me that one of the side effects would be that it would keep trying to take peanuts out of my hand.

Merlin1047 said:
Personally I considered having a small piece of an elephant's trunk added to mine. But I changed my mind when the doc told me that one of the side effects would be that it would keep trying to take peanuts out of my hand.
Well Merlin, I think I'll have to let mrsx know of this, doubt it gets to these threads under normal conditions. :cool: Somehow, it might be interested. :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Well Merlin, I think I'll have to let mrsx know of this, doubt it gets to these threads under normal conditions. :cool: Somehow, it might be interested. :laugh:

NO WAY Kathianne!!!

That woman scares the bejeebers out of me!

Merlin1047 said:
NO WAY Kathianne!!!

That woman scares the bejeebers out of me!

:laugh: Your secret is safe here, unless she reads this. :terror:

Forum List

Back