Boys..... & the Rainbow Party

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by Joz, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    BTW,:dunno:

2. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I agree,Joz. Girls that mess around a lot are sluts,boys that do are heroes. It's just that ol double standard. Some family members had to talk with their son about oral sex in bathrooms at school. Apparently,that is an epidemic too. I was glad they made it clear he is not to be a part of that ,as well as discussing other aspects of the consequneces sex can bring these days.

3. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    I'm not saying it's right - but the thoughts of my daughter dating cause my blood to boil...the thought of my son scoring with the hottest girl in school makes me proud, in a way.

Yeah.. :(

no idea.

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree...I really feel sorry for parents and kids of today...when I was in High School back in the day (early 60's)...well guys...myself included would always try...the difference being that when a girl said no...we took it as NO!...some guys would brag that they did it...however the truth be known...I would honestly say maybe one out of a hundred actually got past 2nd base! I was very happy and content to just make out...all clothes intack...."Those were the days!" sigh :beer:

5. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    I have a question. Who criticizes women MORE for looking and acting slutty? Men or other women.

6. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

In the short term...probably women...but in the long term...well most guys... if they were honest...would admit they would prefer to marry a virgin...or at least one with less experience..."it's a fact jack" a lesson could be learned by all with this comment! :bye1:

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Seems like a thorough answer to me!

8. USViking

USViking VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Any double standard which still exists is a mere fraction of what it was throughout history until about 30 years ago.

Unfortunately, this trend has been accompanied by massive habitual sexual irresponsibility, which has led to a catastrophic explosion in abortion and single-parent households. We've had decades to improve our behavior, and since it hasn't happened yet, I do not entertain much hope that it will ever happen.

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511

Or maybe she's hot and knows it, and is confident enough to stand up to the jealous player haters.

10. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    She may also do it because she knows she looks good for her age, and works hard to take care of herself..

Besides, the fashions today are way cooler than they were 20 years ago. :D