Boys Scouts, Camping and Condoms

The Democrat Left has an obsession with perv sex, and bodily functions in general. They attempt to inject them into everything.
I am very sorry for you but it was boy lover Tillerson who introduced gays to the boy scouts. Now they need condoms instead of pennants.

Tillerson caved to pressure from the Democrat Left. No spine. That's also why he's no longer STATESEC.
I´m not convinced. And I don´t believe the BS president must be republican.

The Democrat Left has an obsession with perv sex, and bodily functions in general. They attempt to inject them into everything.
I am very sorry for you but it was boy lover Tillerson who introduced gays to the boy scouts. Now they need condoms instead of pennants.

Tillerson caved to pressure from the Democrat Left. No spine. That's also why he's no longer STATESEC.
I´m not convinced.

Look at the history.

Condoms required at Scouts’ 24th World Jamboree

yea, safe to say it's just a little different than when i was a kid.

The condoms are required because they now allow the faggots to attend as Proud Faggots, so the condoms are needed for the Officially Approved and Encouraged Anal Sex With Little Boys Jamboree part of the Jamboree.
Actually, it's not just that, girls are now allowed to be scouts as well. Lord help us once the adults fall asleep. . . .

If they sneak a little booze in there. . . . . iceberg is right, scouting is nothing like when we were kids. It now seems more to resemble a Roman orgy than traditional summer camp. :eusa_think:

Well as you responded to me, at least it shows you have not suddenly decided to Ignore me like everyone else or whatever :smoke:

The organisation was run adequately for more than 100 years, girls should not be in the Scouts and neither should faggots or Transgenders.
I never ignore anyone, that is so silly. It is the trait of the weak minded.

I would especially not ignore you. You are fun, and nice. You don't attack unless attacked first.

Mostly, you are open to reasonable evidence. If you don't like it, or don't believe it, at least you will say why, but you don't ever make it personnel.

As regards to this issue?

Now, I don't necessary agree with your making a derogatory characterization of queers, I'm not sure it is entirely a choice, but we can agree to disagree. I have had so many LGBT friends and colleagues in my life, they have all been perfectly fine folks. I found a lot of them obsessed with their sexuality and relationships, and always thought they really could have benefited from a good therapist, but yeah, that is none of my business. Also, I'm not even really sure that Scouting should necessarily ban queers, though it probably should ban pushing the normalization of queer culture.

I've seen some science that shows gender dysphoria has a biological basis. Thus, I would no more want parents with queer boys barred than I would want parents with autistic, downs or any other boys with developmental physical/mental physical or DSM disabilities barred. We need to neither make kids who are different put on a pedestal, nor have them bullied and excluded any longer.

In progressives attempt to make up for the wrongs of the past, they are now creating a society that is wildly unbalanced by making the person that is not normal, put on a pedestal and regarded as special. (See postmodern critical theory.) THIS is patently absurd and it is tearing the Western world apart.

As regards to letting GIRLS into the BOY SCOUTS? Yeah, well, society has just jumped the shark on that one, I think we all agree on that. :lmao:

In progressives attempt to make up for the wrongs of the past, they are now creating a society that is wildly unbalanced by making the person that is not normal, put on a pedestal and regarded as special. (See postmodern critical theory.) THIS is patently absurd and it is tearing the Western world apart.

^^^^^^^This! Not only are they attempting to right past wrongs their intent is to PUNISH. All the Left's policies are about Retribution. Punishing those they "FEEL" have hand "UNFAIR" advantages in society. Often it is the White, Christian, Male.

I´m not convinced.

Look at the history.
To long: List of national presidents of the Boy Scouts of America - Wikipedia

The condoms are required because they now allow the faggots to attend as Proud Faggots, so the condoms are needed for the Officially Approved and Encouraged Anal Sex With Little Boys Jamboree part of the Jamboree.
Actually, it's not just that, girls are now allowed to be scouts as well. Lord help us once the adults fall asleep. . . .

If they sneak a little booze in there. . . . . iceberg is right, scouting is nothing like when we were kids. It now seems more to resemble a Roman orgy than traditional summer camp. :eusa_think:

Well as you responded to me, at least it shows you have not suddenly decided to Ignore me like everyone else or whatever :smoke:

The organisation was run adequately for more than 100 years, girls should not be in the Scouts and neither should faggots or Transgenders.

I would especially not ignore you. You are fun, and nice. You don't attack unless attacked first.

Mostly, you are open to reasonable evidence. If you don't like it, or don't believe it, at least you will say why, but you don't ever make it personnel.

Now, I don't necessary agree with your making a derogatory characterization of queers, I'm not sure it is entirely a choice, but we can agree to disagree. I have had so many LGBT friends and colleagues in my life, they have all been perfectly fine folks. I found a lot of them obsessed with their sexuality and relationships, and always thought they really could have benefited from a good therapist, but yeah, that is none of my business. Also, I'm not even really sure that Scouting should necessarily ban queers, though it probably should ban pushing the normalization of queer culture.

I've seen some science that shows gender dysphoria has a biological basis. Thus, I would no more want parents with queer boys barred than I would want parents with autistic, downs or any other boys with developmental physical/mental physical or DSM disabilities barred. We need to neither make kids who are different put on a pedestal, nor have them bullied and excluded any longer.

As regards to letting GIRLS into the BOY SCOUTS? Yeah, well, society has just jumped the shark on that one, I think we all agree on that. :lmao:

One of the major reasons the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts are separated was for children to focus on things OTHER than sexually related issues. You know, like wilderness survival and hiking and leadership, etc.

However, with the addition of gays that all changes. You may has well have girls and boys sleeping in the same tents.

This is my main objection to gays being let into the military. These folks have to bath and sleep together. Sexual distractions on the battle field should not be embraced.

One of the major reasons the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts are separated was for children to focus on things OTHER than sexually related issues. You know, like wilderness survival and hiking and leadership, etc.

However, with the addition of gays that all changes. You may has well have girls and boys sleeping in the same tents.

This is my main objection to gays being let into the military. These folks have to bath and sleep together. Sexual distractions on the battle field should not be embraced.

That's an interesting POV.

How would you suggest parents with sexually confused kids get their children involved with other kids?

Don't ask, don't tell?

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's an interesting POV.

How would you suggest parents with sexually confused kids get their children involved with other kids?

Don't ask, don't tell?

:abgg2q.jpg:

You would treat them as if boys and girls were interacting.

They would probably have to do away with camping.

Forum List

Back