Boys in blue kill another child

Making foolish choices sometimes can have fatal consequences. The use of deadly force by the police was justified in this case.

Even my 7 year old knows not to point a fake gun at somebody. Weird.

An example of what's out there:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

A report of a robbery with a gun and a person draws a handgun out of a waistband and is shot. A tragedy for sure but why is it on the political forum?

Wait just one minute! I thought all Black parents had The Talk with their sons, telling them that, because they are "Black," they must be completely compliant and subservient when dealing with the po-lice. Didn't this kid get The Talk? What were his parents thinking of?
When you have a single mother with an IQ in the low eighties with a thirteen year old "child" who is 6'3'' and weighs in at 180 pounds with an IQ in the low eighties whose already a well known neighborhood gangbanger thug, honestly, what's the chance of 'The Talk' happening?

A report of a robbery with a gun and a person draws a handgun out of a waistband and is shot. A tragedy for sure but why is it on the political forum?
because I figure it will be politicized. Just like every other justified shooting of thugs.

What is with these kids that draw...

... a look alike BB gun on cops...

... haven't their parents taught `em any better???
What's with stupid shit pipe sucking Republicans believing the cop stories that a kid pulls a "real looking fake gun" on them?

The kid was probably hiding the gun thinking "oh shit cops".

because I figure it will be politicized. Just like every other justified shooting of thugs.

Thugs is a racist term.

If it's not, quote someone ever using it to refer to a white.

White Thugs Destroy Gas Station, Fight Attendant, but Will Get Away With It Because White Privilege

I doubt that policemen in Ohio listen to their parents regarding the difference between a BB gun and a firearm.

I doubt that policemen in Ohio listen to their parents regarding the difference between a BB gun and a firearm.

You have .15 seconds to determine the difference at 30 feet. Is this a BB gun or a regular gun?

PY-1308_Beretta-PX4-Storm-pellet.jpg

You have .15 seconds to determine the difference at 30 feet. Is this a BB gun or a regular gun?

You are fully armored in bullet proof vest, with back-up, and cover, and you have the initiative (whether or not to engage or back off) and are paid $50K+ a year plus another $30k in benefits.

YOU CAN AFFORD TO HESITATE!

You are fully armored in bullet proof vest, with back-up, and cover, and you have the initiative (whether or not to engage or back off) and are paid $50K+ a year plus another $30k in benefits.

LOL.

Thugs is a racist term.

Youve never heard the term soccer THUGS before? its been around a long time

1d8f4e40ee550e3b999da30c91352017.jpg

Not with armor piercing ammo out there you don't...

.. have the option to hesitate...

... no matter how much the pay an' benefits.

Thugs is a racist term.

White Thugs Destroy Gas Station, Fight Attendant, but Will Get Away With It Because White Privilege
That took you an entire minute to find and post. Obviously you had to dig unreasonably hard to cover up that racism...

:D

Forum List

Back