Boys in blue kill another child

Not with armor piercing ammo out there you don't...

.. have the option to hesitate...

... no matter how much the pay an' benefits.
They never had the option.

It is a wonder why some people think that cops should simply lay down and allow criminals to kill them - that is not what we have police for. I wonder if brambo is willing to die for 80k a year.

Not with armor piercing ammo out there you don't...

.. have the option to hesitate...

... no matter how much the pay an' benefits.
They never had the option.

It is a wonder why some people think that cops should simply lay down and allow criminals to kill them - that is not what we have police for. I wonder if brambo is willing to die for 80k a year.
Won't know until someone explains to him what 80k means.

What is with these kids that draw...

... a look alike BB gun on cops...

... haven't their parents taught `em any better???
I doubt that policemen in Ohio listen to their parents regarding the difference between a BB gun and a firearm.

You have .15 seconds to determine the difference at 30 feet. Is this a BB gun or a regular gun?

PY-1308_Beretta-PX4-Storm-pellet.jpg

You are fully armored in bullet proof vest, with back-up, and cover, and you have the initiative (whether or not to engage or back off) and are paid $50K+ a year plus another $30k in benefits.

YOU CAN AFFORD TO HESITATE!

What the fuck? There has been some insane bullshit posted on this forum. But this is a very strong candidate for the most what the fuckiest post ever posted on any messageboard anywhere.

Parents who turn their teen sons out on the streets with any type of gun (pellet, paint ball, BB etc.) are asking for a LOT of cool, reasoned, in-the-moment self-control from a nervous police force; thanks to the new racial war Soros has re-ignited to serve as coattails for the LGBT "civil rights" crap to ride on fresh and new..

Sad as this news is, the parents have failed Darwin's test.

Put your hands up and don't run would have been a better start with their interaction with cops....I am not taking a chance that gun is fake when you pull it from your waist!

Parents who turn their teen sons out on the streets with any type of gun (pellet, paint ball, BB etc.) are asking for a LOT of cool, reasoned, in-the-moment self-control from a nervous police force; thanks to the new racial war Soros has re-ignited to serve as coattails for the LGBT "civil rights" crap to ride on fresh and new..

Jesus Christ. You really can turn any story into a whine about gay people. lol

Like no joke. Its pathetic.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Like no joke. Its pathetic.

Stubbed my toe today...fucking gays.

Grocery bag broke spilling vegetables all over the parking lot...fucking gays.

Cable went out during Monday Night Football...fucking gays.

Spilled coffee onto the newspaper...fucking gays.

That's why she is Mentally Sil. :lol:

This could have been prevented by a parent simply by sitting down for 5 minutes with their child, telling them:
1) Respect the Police
2) Don't run from them
3) Comply with what they say
4) Don't pull a gun, not even a toy
That wouldn't have worked, Easy. The kid was committing robbery with a couple of friends. That kid has no respect for parents or police. 13 is a hard age.

If any of you watch PBS on slow days, there was a good NOVA special on last night on the future of education. A lot of it had to do with new approaches being taken for the most at-risk kids, like BB Boy. What's sad is that I've heard people here screaming over and over about how the public education system is wasting time with all this self-esteem stuff. It's crucial the research be regarded.
The only way to stop all this gang life is to give kids the self-respect to stay out of it.

I remember my son at 13. One minute he's all deep voice and punk acting, only the black clothes will do. The next minute he's in his room talking to his teddy bear.
13 is a hard age.

If any of you watch PBS on slow days, there was a good NOVA special on last night on the future of education. A lot of it had to do with new approaches being taken for the most at-risk kids, like BB Boy. What's sad is that I've heard people here screaming over and over about how the public education system is wasting time with all this self-esteem stuff. It's crucial the research be regarded.
The only way to stop all this gang life is to give kids the self-respect to stay out of it.
Root cause:
image.jpeg

Root cause:
View attachment 89615
Short of turning back the clock (who's got the Delorean?), we have to deal with what we've got. You can point fingers all you want, but then it's necessary to deal with the problem we've got now.

Forum List

Back