Does Colon Kaepernick consider this social justice?

When cops stop policing black communities, will Obama be happy then?

Kaepernick stats from week 1:

0-0 passing for 0 yards. 0 rushing yards. 0 minutes played.

In other words, lots of ZEROS.

Or is it just a micro aggression perpetrated by an oppressed minority. Does it contribute to law enforcement wariness when confronting certain species of the civilian populace?

Suspect Attempts to Run Over 3 Phoenix Officers With Car

Actually, I'd consider it a micro aggression for you to try casting an action by three people as an excuse for bigotry.
You're as confused as Nuts...
In their minds and Obama's, cops are aggressors and black criminals are oppressed.

How do you debate when your opponent is uninformed?

Or is it just a micro aggression perpetrated by an oppressed minority. Does it contribute to law enforcement wariness when confronting certain species of the civilian populace?

Actually, I'd consider it a micro aggression for you to try casting an action by three people as an excuse for bigotry.
In their minds and Obama's, cops are aggressors and black criminals are oppressed.

Your problem understanding is you are a racist. But don't worry about being being seen as a racist, you're not alone.

When the hell did taking down a perp committing a crime, extinguishing a threat to society, become a social injustice?

When the hell did taking down a perp committing a crime, extinguishing a threat to society, become a social injustice?

Petty theft, loitering, reaching for one's wallet or even flipping off a cop/deputy are not capital crimes. I suppose the neo fascist above feels differently, as long as the person is a minority.

Your problem understanding is you are a racist. But don't worry about being being seen as a racist, you're not alone.
Of course I am a racist. I oppose leftism. Aren't ALL who oppose leftism racists?

Of course I am a racist. I oppose leftism. Aren't ALL who oppose leftism racists?

You're a classic angry white man, the set composed of those whose lives are filled with hate and fear. Those members of the New Right, reactionaries, bigots, racists and fools, those who are characterized in my signature below.

You're a classic angry white man, the set composed of those whose lives are filled with hate and fear. Those members of the New Right, reactionaries, bigots, racists and fools, those who are characterized in my signature below.
It is amazing how little you know about me. I believe this typical of leftists.

You hate your fellow man based on ignorance. I hate an ideology. I don't expect you know the difference.

This may explain at least in part, the murderous nature of leftism.

Last edited:

You hate your fellow man based on ignorance. I hate an ideology. I don't expect you know the difference.

Uh....

Uh....
I suppose it is news to some that no political ideology in all of human history, has caused more death and suffering than leftism. How it could be news to you is beyond me. Had you spent five minutes studying the history of leftism, it would be obvious.

Uh....
I suppose it is news to some that no political ideology in all of human history, has caused more death and suffering than leftism. How it could be news to you is beyond me. Had you spent five minutes studying the history of leftism, it would be obvious.

Actually, the problem here is that you use ignorance and ideology to complain about ignorance and ideology.

Uh....

Actually, the problem here is that you use ignorance and ideology to complain about ignorance and ideology.
prove it.

Forum List

Back