Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

Did I read right Jeremiah? Were you praying for rain to ruin their event today? Or is that just a false claim against you?

I prayed for rain throughout the trip and God answered mightily. It lessened the amount of people coming out to hear his lies. Thank God. It was a small crowd I hear that greeted him upon arrival - due to bad weather, clouds, rain and throughout the week the weather has not been so good so he didn't get the crowd he could have. The report I heard for Philadelphia outdoor Mass was light rain, on and off, cloudy, overcast and dreary - so the crowd they expected didn't turn out. Where they expected a million I heard the number was far less. Thank God.

2015095601653ea0c9f.jpg

Rain won't melt anyone - no harm done - but it will keep them from coming out and that was my hope. The less victims the better! I thank God for answering my prayers - I was praying for rain for two different events - the Pope was only one of the events - the other was a Satanic Rave festival in a place called Chatahoochi Hills, Georgia. The last one they had they claimed God himself could not stop it. There were supposed to be 250,000 people plus attending and it was put on by Satanists from Europe I hear.

I prayed for God to rain out the 4 day event and for the past 3 days it has rained there steadily - every single day - I've got one more day to go - tomorrow is the last day of their Satanic Rave festival and then it ends. So as I said before - God has answered my prayers mightily! To God be the Glory! I give all the praise to Jesus Christ who is God!

............The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:17

Last edited:
Did I read right Jeremiah? Were you praying for rain to ruin their event today? Or is that just a false claim against you?
Jeri's a peach. She has so much hate in her heart she couldn't stand to see other people receive a message of love and hope so she put her hate into a prayer. I wonder who heard it?
Maybe Jeremiah can tell us more about HB 2320.

HB2320? The only thing I know about HB2320 is that the Senate Appropriations Committee was supposed to be discussing it when one of the Senators made the announcement that she believed Americans needed to be forced to attend Church every Sunday and she was asking for a law to enforce it - it's called Sunday Law ...... HB2320 doesn't have anything to do with Sunday Law so I am not getting the reason for your question. Perhaps you should look it up? Google is available 24/7. It's free. Use it.

HB2320? The only thing I know about HB2320 is that the Senate Appropriations Committee was supposed to be discussing it when one of the Senators made the announcement that she believed Americans needed to be forced to attend Church every Sunday and she was asking for a law to enforce it - it's called Sunday Law ...... HB2320 doesn't have anything to do with Sunday Law so I am not getting the reason for your question. Perhaps you should look it up? Google is available 24/7. It's free. Use it.
Glad to see you're learning - although that's not exact what you were saying earlier. So what was the name of tbe senator?

Forum List

Back