Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

Fourthly, the Catholic claim of giving the Bible to the world cannot be true because they have not been the sole possessor of the Bible at any time.

Some of the most valuable Greek Bibles and Versions have been handed down to us from non-Roman Catholic sources.

A notable example of this is the Codex Sinaiticus which was found in the monastery of St. Catherine (of the Greek Orthodox Church) at Mount Sinai in 1844 and is now in the British Museum. It contains all of the books of the New Testament and all but small portions of the Old Testament.

Scholars are certain that this manuscript was made early in the fourth century, not later than 350 A.D. This manuscript found by a German scholar named, Tishendorf, who was a Protestant, and this manuscript which is the most complete of all has never been in the hands of the Roman Catholic Church.

Then can you explain why there is no resurrection story in the Codex Sinaiticus gospel of Mark? Your infallible KJV bible contains one.

he's pandering
You have no opinions about anything that should matter to anyone.

that is your opinion------and it's idiotic
If you were half as smart as you think you are you'd be about twice as smart as I think you are.

nah nan nah nah nah

Jeremiah, may I be honest with you? I think you are off your rocker on this and your obsession with the Pope.

He can't force anyone to do this....if they agree and do it, it is of their own free will....the Pope controls nothing but the Vatican...Italy is it's own country....

he can request all he wants, he does not rule though...the Italians rule their own country, with their own government.

the pope has a huge influence on hundreds of millions of people

ya think so, huh? The pope and vatican can't even control their own bishops or priests in this Nation of ours from differing with them, let alone parishioners...

your response is babyish. INFLUENCE
i'm certain you know best rosie...

You've got it now! That didn't take too long.

Well, you all have a nice afternoon. I have to go pray for rain.
I have to go pray for rain.

Just a reminder that some of you have been put on ignore for your blatant disrespect of this thread and your poor treatment of others including the Jews who wanted to participate here. For now? You're on ignore and your posts won't be responded to. When you learn how to respect others and not wage personal attacks against the other members reading you'll be acknowledged and invited to participate in future threads.

Rosie, this article may interest you...... There is more - I will add to this. The Jesuits infiltrated Israel through some of your leaders and that is why they do not behave like normal Jews. The Jesuits have them doing the bidding of Rome and this Pope. It's a dangerous time for Israel.

Israel’s Jesuit President, Shimon Peres heads again to Rome to offer Pope Francis I the Cenacle (Church with the Upper Room) and an International Jerusalem

6a0120a610bec4970c019103480c6f970c-500wi

Israeli President Shimon Peres and His Protégé, Yasser Arafat have Destroyed Thousands of Jewish Lives

The ground was hardly warmed in the new papal apartment for Pope Francis I in Rome, when Israeli President Shimon Peres sailed the blue skies from Israel to Italy to lend his “signatured anti-Jewish life” and influence as the President of Israel to betray again the Israeli people in Israel. This betrayal will eventually harm most, the religious pioneering and patriots of Israel who live in the settlement regions of Shomron and Judea.

For three days, in early May (2013), Israeli President Shimon Peres was scheduled to visit Italy in order to also be hosted in a series of diplomatic meeting with the Italian president and Prime Minister of Italy. At that same time, he was being hosted and feted in a ceremony in the city of Assisi, named after the famous Catholic cleric, St. Francis of Assisi.

There Peres was awarded with the new first ever ceremonies of the Franciscans to give a “Peace Award” called the “Metal of Honor for Peace.” There the mayor of Assisi greeted Peres and also by “hundreds of Franciscan monks” in a ceremony at the central Roman Catholic Basilica in Assisi. Then Peres was presented this inaugural award, the “Medal of Honor for Peace” as the president of Israel for his “unique contribution to dialogue and the cause of peace.”

The Basilica de Papale San Francesco di Assisi

As Barry Chamish, in his recent article on May 13, 2013, titled, “Franciscans Honor Shimon Peres”, we learn: continue reading on link............

- See more at: Israel’s Jesuit President, Shimon Peres heads again to Rome to offer Pope Francis I the Cenacle (Church with the Upper Room) and an International Jerusalem

Rosie, HaShev, there is more.........look at this:

Israel’s Jesuit President, Shimon Peres heads again to Rome to offer Pope Francis I the Cenacle (Church with the Upper Room) and an International Jerusalem

The road back to Rome is a road well traveled by the current Israeli President Shimon Peres. He has routinely taken this path over the years as the Israeli investigative reporter, Barry Chamish, called the “traitorous appeasement” of Vatican’s Jewish President. As Barry Chamish continued

Barry Chamish – “In 1979, Yitzhak Rabin published his autobiography, within was a one-line offbeat quote. He said that unlike all Jewish children growing up in Poland, Shimon Peres spent his early education at a Jesuit school. It was an odd fact and I took a mental note of it without understanding its significance...Until I broke my first attention-getting story as a political journalist:

In March 1994, the newspaper Chadashot revealed a most remarkable secret of the Middle East “peace” process. A friend of Shimon Peres, the French intellectual Marek Halter claimed in an interview that in May 1993, he delivered a letter from Peres to the pope.

Within, Peres promised to internationalize Jerusalem, granting the UN political control of the Old City of Jerusalem, and the Vatican hegemony of the holy sites within. The UN would give the PLO a capital within its new territory and East Jerusalem would become a kind of free trade zone of world diplomacy. Halter's claim was backed by the Italian newspaper La Stampa which added that Arafat was apprised of the agreement and it was included in the secret clauses of the Declaration Of Principles signed in Washington in September 1993.

In March 1995, the Israeli radio station Arutz Sheva was leaked a cable from the Israeli Embassy in Rome to Peres' Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem confirming the handover of Jerusalem to the Vatican. This cable was printed on the front page of the radical leftwing Israeli newspaper, Ha’aretz two days later.

A scandal erupted and numerous rabbis who had invited Peres for Passover services cancelled their invitations in protest of his treachery. Peres reacted by claiming that the cable was real but that someone had whiten out the word, "not;" the cable really said that Israel would "not" hand Jerusalem over to the holy pontiff.

Illustrating the sorry political state of Israel's rabbis, they accepted this cockamamie excuse and re-invited Peres to their tables. However, in the widely distributed minutes of a meeting with Clinton in 1997, Peres reiterated his diplomacy, ending with the words, "as I had previously promised the Holy See.”

- See more at: Israel’s Jesuit President, Shimon Peres heads again to Rome to offer Pope Francis I the Cenacle (Church with the Upper Room) and an International Jerusalem

Jewish Rabbi David Rosen, the Papal Knight Commander of the Pontifical Order of St. Gregory the Great

During this era of high political and religious drama between the Vatican and the State of Israel, BibleSearchers Reflections looked at the issues more closely starting in 1993 to 2005 in the article titled, “The Vatican Wants Jerusalem”. In this article, the historical map of Rome’s model for the control of Jerusalem was mapped out from the date in 1993 when Vatican Rome and Israel agreed to normalized and establish formal diplomatic relations with each other. This was documented in the fundamental agreement between the Holy See and the State of Israel on December 30, 1993. The one problem, the “fundamental agreement” was kept secret.

It took another four years when in 1997 the State of Israel agreed to a legal status in Israel for the Vatican. This came with the Meshumad (apostate) Jewish Rabbi David Rosen, the Papal Knight Commander of the Pontifical Order of St. Gregory the Great who put the Vatican’s pathway in the future clearly on the road for the Internationalization of Jerusalem.

It was in October 20, 2005 that Israel National News reported that a seven year negotiation with Vatican Rome was finally completed and it was now time to turn over numerous buildings, parcels of land that the Roman Catholic Church claims that it used to own and control. These facts were being reported by the Vatican newspaper, El Messagero, that Israeli President Katsav was prepared to sign over to the control of the Vatican. The major site of interest was the purported site of the “Last Supper” which is recognized by the Jews as the burial site of Kings David, Solomon, Rechavam, Assa, Chezekiyahu and Amatzia.

Rosie, this article may interest you...... There is more - I will add to this. The Jesuits infiltrated Israel through some of your leaders and that is why they do not behave like normal Jews. The Jesuits have them doing the bidding of Rome and this Pope. It's a dangerous time for Israel.

6a0120a610bec4970c019103480c6f970c-500wi

Israeli President Shimon Peres and His Protégé, Yasser Arafat have Destroyed Thousands of Jewish Lives

The ground was hardly warmed in the new papal apartment for Pope Francis I in Rome, when Israeli President Shimon Peres sailed the blue skies from Israel to Italy to lend his “signatured anti-Jewish life” and influence as the President of Israel to betray again the Israeli people in Israel. This betrayal will eventually harm most, the religious pioneering and patriots of Israel who live in the settlement regions of Shomron and Judea.

For three days, in early May (2013), Israeli President Shimon Peres was scheduled to visit Italy in order to also be hosted in a series of diplomatic meeting with the Italian president and Prime Minister of Italy. At that same time, he was being hosted and feted in a ceremony in the city of Assisi, named after the famous Catholic cleric, St. Francis of Assisi.

There Peres was awarded with the new first ever ceremonies of the Franciscans to give a “Peace Award” called the “Metal of Honor for Peace.” There the mayor of Assisi greeted Peres and also by “hundreds of Franciscan monks” in a ceremony at the central Roman Catholic Basilica in Assisi. Then Peres was presented this inaugural award, the “Medal of Honor for Peace” as the president of Israel for his “unique contribution to dialogue and the cause of peace.”

The Basilica de Papale San Francesco di Assisi

As Barry Chamish, in his recent article on May 13, 2013, titled, “Franciscans Honor Shimon Peres”, we learn: continue reading on link............

some of your leaders and that is why they do not behave like normal Jews

You are one antisemitic piece of shit

And then there is this!

Tomb of King David in Jerusalem

According to the agreement, the upper part of David’s Tomb would traded in exchange for an ancient Jewish synagogue in Toledo, Spain that was converted into a Catholic Church after the Jews were expelled from Spain on the 9th of Av, 1492. Other sites of interest in which the Vatican wants the Israeli government to give up sovereignty over include six sites; the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth, the Coenaculum on Mount Zion, Gethsemane on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem and the Church of the Multiplication on Lake Kinneret (Sea of Galilee).

So today, over the top of one of the largest Jewish yeshivas teaching young Jews the profound truths of the Torah will soon, if the Israeli government finally craters under the pressure from their president, Shimon Peres and the Vatican, every morning mass will be conducted overhead to the droning of ritual chants taking away one of the most peaceful and reverential areas of Old Jerusalem today.

This fact alone gained the ire of a Jewish physician,
Dr. Daisy Stern who wrote the following in the article titled,

Perfect Crime: The Vatican’s Plot to rob Am Yisrael of Jerusalem (The Secret Machinations of the Vatican, Part II, 2009)

Dr. Daisy Stern – “Nobody hears a peep about what's going on: we just find out that Benedict XVI is coming for a visit to Israel. Only 10 million dollars is used to prepare for his visit, among others 6 million NIS (Jewish Shekels), one for every Jew killed in the Holocaust, to renovate Catholic holy places.

Among others, the Cenacle, which until now had bare walls, because no paraphernalia of idol worship is allowed in a yeshiva, that is, the Diaspora Yeshiva of Har Tzion. But no worry: renovation have already begun there. With other words, the properties are being readied for the pope’s arrival, turned into proper Catholic shrine, Jewish or not.”

A year after the Vatican’s major push to gain control of the Cenacle, where the Jewish prince of David and Orthodox rabbi, Jesus the Nazarene (Yahshua HaNotzri) held the “Last Supper” in the House with the Upper Room. In the year of 2005, Israeli President Moshe Katsav agreed to sign over the site to the Roman Catholic Church. The G-d of Israel thought otherwise and within eighteen month, President Katsav was charged and later convicted of two counts of rape with female subordinates, sexual harassment of others, obstruction of justice and sentenced to seven years in prison.

While President Katsav was fighting the charges of rape and obstruction of justice, according to the Jewish journalist, Hillel Fendel with Israel National News (Arutz Sheva), he reported on April 6, 2006 that Shimon Peres was again flying in the air on the way to Rome, while Ehud Olmert was presiding as Acting Prime Minister of Israel. In a most interesting news blog titled, “Peres Meets with Pope in Vatican”, by Israel National News, we learn:

Here is another one - look at this Rosie, HaShev

Yeshiva University President Richard Joel

Under the invitation of President Richard Joel, Yeshiva University invited and hosted on January 2004, the largest meeting of Cardinals ever to be assembled outside of Vatican Rome to meet exclusively with Jewish rabbis; this time in Yeshiva University in New York City. It was organized by Israel Singer with the World Jewish Congress and another “Meshumad” (apostate) the Jewish Cardinal Lustiger of Paris, France who almost gained the Curia’s nod to become the new pope taking the place of the deceased Jewish Pope John Paul II yet was instead earned by the Jewish Pope Benedict XVI (Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger) who was also a Meshumad (apostate) Jew.

The attendees at this meeting included Ten Cardinals from Rome, plus a host of Conservative and Reform rabbis plus 16 Orthodox rabbis which included current and chief rabbis from six different countries including Chief Rabbi of Israel, Israel Meir Lau. There amidst Torah study, was an atmosphere which Dr. Stern called “highly dubious activity in this setting, where anti-Semitism around the world was being discussed.” The rabbis in attendance were put under extreme pressure with the message; “give the Vatican back her properties or else we cannot vouch for your safety.”

On the negotiating side of the table by the Vatican were Pietro Sambi, Archbishop and Apostolic and since 1998, the Nuncio to Israel and Palestine, plus Franciscan Father David Yaeger, Giovanni LaJolo the Vatican Secretary of Relations with States, who later brought the issue of the State of Israel not relinquishing her Vatican properties to the United Nations.

Let it be clear, in addition, that the Catholic Church is and has been a strong supporter of the Oslo Peace Agreement, which, as noted earlier, goes hand in hand with the Fundamental Agreement, and is a code for the same goal, namely, return of "Church properties" to the Church, under the guise of fairness to the Arabs.

How do all of these events link themselves together? Today, Pope Francis I namesakes, the Franciscans, to whom Friar David Yaeger is a member, were one of the two major Catholic Orders that were in charge of enforcing the “Grand Inquisition.” It was their supreme order that they were to kill, maim, burn and torture Jews and Protestant Christians in the name of the Roman Christian Church! And we now are to believe that the Franciscans still carry the mantra of the peacefulness of St. Francis of Assisi?

So what does the Hommes de Parole NGO do? They invite with kindness and graciousness their Jewish rabbis, especially the Israeli chief rabbis, to the table of consensus and try to indoctrinate them into the charade of “land for peace”. It was their purpose that these same rabbis will return to the Land of Israel and influence the secular Jews running the government to give up former Roman Catholic “Church Property” whose acquisition came with the Roman Christian Crusades.

Then we have to remember that they, the Church did not gain these acquisitions peacefully, but by the very acts of peace they are promoting today, virtually killed and destroyed every Jewish person in the Land of Israel in the 11th to the 13th century CE. So we tie together very carefully the theme that the Roman Catholic Church and the Oslo Peace Accord are indelibly intertwined. It was not created under the guise of fairness and peace for Arab Palestinians but for Vatican’s control of Jerusalem and the Middle East, but rather to hide that the Vatican wants control over the Temple Mount, so that the Vatican’s P2 Masonic Lodge with the Illuminati can erect a Temple for the Jews and a House of Prayer for all people, with the Vatican now being leading architect, instead of the G-d of Israel for peace to all the world.

You may Want to Read the Entire Series: Israeli President Shimon Peres, the Vatican’s Agent to Israel

Part One – “Israel’s Jesuit President, Shimon Peres heads again to Rome to offer Pope Francis I the Cenacle (Church with the Upper Room) and an International Jerusalem

Part Two – “The Global Plot of Shimon Peres and Pope Benedict XVI to undermine the Sovereignty of Israel during the 2006 War between Israel and Lebanon

Part Three – “The Vatican’s Emissary to Israel, Shimon Peres prepares to give Pope Francis I control of the Temple Mount

You might Want to Read the BibleSearchers 2005 Series; “The Vatican seeks to Reclaim its Own”

Go to Part One –“The Vatican seek to Reclaim its own; The Church with the Upper Room

Go to Part Two -“The Pathway and the Players in the Bid to Control Jerusalem

Go to Part Three – “The Vatican Wants Jerusalem

Rosie, HaShev, this is more bad news - read this ..........

Spirituality in the New World Order: Is a One World Religious Authority in Formation?

Last September, Israel’s former President Shimon Peres asked Pope Francis to head a future “UN of religions”, a proposed organisation with “unquestionable” authority to proclaim God’s will. Peres argued globalising faith under a single world authority is required to combat terrorism. Is this concept, which has major implications, really about peace, or is there a darker agenda behind it?

Pope Francis with Shimon Peres in June 2014. Source: UltimasNoticias

For some time now, political and economic decision-making power has devolved away from citizens and the nation-state to global multilateral organisations. As these organisations shape a new global order favouring corporate and financial elites, local populations have a diminished say in economic decisions affecting them – especially when represented by careerist politicians more aligned to the global elite.

Lately there have been signs of a top-down push for the globalisation of religion as well, with calls for global political authority over the world’s spirituality.

The most obvious drive came last September when former President of Israel, Shimon Peres met with the Pope to propose the formation of a new “U.N. of religions”, which the Pope would head. Peres suggested this organisation should wield the “unquestionable” authority to declare what God does and does not want, in order combat religious extremism.

The implications are huge. 84 percent of the world’s population has a spiritual faith of some kind. Together the Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist religions are followed by more 5.3 billion people, and a diverse mix of folk beliefs and smaller minority faiths, from Bahai to Wicca, account for almost another half billion. With spirituality playing a central role in the lives of most of the world’s population, it would seem “global governance” must inevitably take religion into account.

Various theorists have suggested a “One World Religion” will emerge as part of a “New World Order”. Is it possible that powerful people in the global elite desire – if not an actual monolithic world faith – then a global hegemony over the world’s spirituality, so that religions, and their followers, can be influenced through a central authority? If so, it would mean a similar model of top-down globalisation via multilateral organisations as deployed in politics, economics and trade, would be rolled out to spirituality.

But just how noble are the intentions of those vending this idea? Is their rhetoric bona fide? A closer examination suggests such a scheme is highly suspect, and part of broader agenda with ominous implications.
So this Jesuit Pope is using his own Jesuit educated agent - Shimone Perez to suggest that he be the leader of the New World Order Religion. A one world religion led by Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka Pope Francis. Israel has got some serious problems on her hands with this situation.

Note in that article it says Shimone is calling Pope Francis the head of this One World Religion and that he would be given (by the UN) through his "organization" (can he say Vatican? I think he could!) unquestionable authority to decide what God wants and does not want in order to combat "religious extremism".

Think about that. Unquestionable authority. Authority that cannot be questioned. Now the UN was founded by the same people that founded the League of Nations, folks. The Jesuits. They were just more discreet in the formation of the U.N. but if you are wondering why the U.N. has never been on the side of Israel now you know - it's got the Vatican behind the scenes calling the shots. What does the Vatican want? They want Jerusalem for their own headquarters. That is what they want. They want to take Jerusalem. They have their own Jesuit agent in there making sure it happens. Now you know why Shimone is promoting this Jesuit Pope as the leader of the NWO - One World Religion. He is a Jesuit himself.

Note in that article it says Shimone is calling Pope Francis the head of this One World Religion and that he would be given (by the UN) through his "organization" (can he say Vatican? I think he could!) unquestionable authority to decide what God wants and does not want in order to combat "religious extremism".

Think about that. Unquestionable authority. Authority that cannot be questioned. Now the UN was founded by the same people that founded the League of Nations, folks. The Jesuits. They were just more discreet in the formation of the U.N. but if you are wondering why the U.N. has never been on the side of Israel now you know - it's got the Vatican behind the scenes calling the shots. What does the Vatican want? They want Jerusalem for their own headquarters. That is what they want. They want to take Jerusalem. They have their own Jesuit agent in there making sure it happens. Now you know why Shimone is promoting this Jesuit Pope as the leader of the NWO - One World Religion. He is a Jesuit himself.
The mass in Philadelphia is proceeding right now, the weather looks fine. Seems God doesn't hear your insignificant prayers.

Rosie, it is hard to say which is the worst news but this definitely is on the higher end of concerns right now...

Spirituality in the New World Order: Is a One World Religious Authority in Formation?

Last September, Israel’s former President Shimon Peres asked Pope Francis to head a future “UN of religions”, a proposed organisation with “unquestionable” authority to proclaim God’s will. Peres argued globalising faith under a single world authority is required to combat terrorism. Is this concept, which has major implications, really about peace, or is there a darker agenda behind it?

For some time now, political and economic decision-making power has devolved away from citizens and the nation-state to global multilateral organisations. As these organisations shape a new global order favouring corporate and financial elites, local populations have a diminished say in economic decisions affecting them – especially when represented by careerist politicians more aligned to the global elite.

Lately there have been signs of a top-down push for the globalisation of religion as well, with calls for global political authority over the world’s spirituality.

The most obvious drive came last September when former President of Israel, Shimon Peres met with the Pope to propose the formation of a new “U.N. of religions”, which the Pope would head. Peres suggested this organisation should wield the “unquestionable” authority to declare what God does and does not want, in order combat religious extremism.

The implications are huge. 84 percent of the world’s population has a spiritual faith of some kind. Together the Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist religions are followed by more 5.3 billion people, and a diverse mix of folk beliefs and smaller minority faiths, from Bahai to Wicca, account for almost another half billion. With spirituality playing a central role in the lives of most of the world’s population, it would seem “global governance” must inevitably take religion into account.

Various theorists have suggested a “One World Religion” will emerge as part of a “New World Order”. Is it possible that powerful people in the global elite desire – if not an actual monolithic world faith – then a global hegemony over the world’s spirituality, so that religions, and their followers, can be influenced through a central authority? If so, it would mean a similar model of top-down globalisation via multilateral organisations as deployed in politics, economics and trade, would be rolled out to spirituality.

But just how noble are the intentions of those vending this idea? Is their rhetoric bona fide? A closer examination suggests such a scheme is highly suspect, and part of broader agenda with ominous implications.
So this Jesuit Pope is using his own Jesuit educated agent - Shimone Perez to suggest that he be the leader of the New World Order Religion. A one world religion led by Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka Pope Francis. Israel has got some serious problems on her hands with this situation.

Rosie, it is hard to say which is the worst news but this definitely is on the higher end of concerns right now...

Evidently fundamentalists and conspiracy theorists go together.

George Will: Pope Francis is a false prophet - Washington Times

y Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist George Will has authored a scathing rebuke of Pope Francis’s views on capitalism and climate change.

In his syndicated column published Saturday, Mr. Will declared the pope a “false prophet” who embodies sanctity but comes “trailing clouds of sanctimony.”

“With a convert’s indiscriminate zeal, he embraces ideas impeccably fashionable, demonstrably false, and deeply reactionary,” Mr. Will wrote. “They would devastate the poor on whose behalf he purports to speak, if his policy prescriptions were not as implausible as his social diagnoses are shrill.”

And then there is this one from Judge Napolitano. Isn't he a Catholic? This is his article............

ANDREW NAPOLITANO: Is Pope Francis a false prophet?

Comes now Pope Francis to use moral relativism to take the Church in two dangerous directions. The first is an assault on the family, and the second is an assault on the free market — two favorite political targets of the left.

In the past month, without consulting his fellow bishops, the pope has weakened the sacrament of matrimony by making annulments easier to obtain. The Church cannot grant divorces because Our Lord used his own words to declare valid marriages indissoluble. But it does grant annulments.

An annulment is a judicial finding that a valid marriage never existed. This generally requires a trial, at which the party seeking the annulment must prove the existence of the marital defect from the beginning.

Fair annulment trials are costly and time consuming, often taking years from the initial filing to the final appeal. Until now. Last week, Pope Francisarbitrarily ordered the entire process to be completed in 45 days or fewer. For contested matters, a fair trial in 45 days is impossible. So, to meet his deadline, more annulments will be granted administratively, not on the merits.

It gets worse.

The Church has taught for 400 years that abortion is murder. Because the victim of an abortion is always innocent, helpless and uniquely under the control of the mother, abortion removes the participants from access to the sacraments. Until now. Last week, Pope Francis, without consulting his fellow bishops, ordered that any priest may return those who have killed a baby in a womb to the communion of the faithful. He said he did this because he was moved by the anguished cries of mothers contemplating the murder of their babies.

I doubt he will defend these decisions before Congress. He will, instead, assault the free market, which he blames for poverty, pollution and the mass migrations into Europe away from worn-torn areas in the Middle East.

In his papal exhortation on capitalism,Pope Francis spectacularly failed to appreciate the benefits of capitalism to the health, wealth and safety of the poor. Instead, he has reworked the Peronism of his youth to advocate government-mandated redistribution of wealth and to condemn those who work hard, employ others and achieve wealth — even when they give some of that wealth to the Church.

I was amazed at all the articles on Pope Francis being a false prophet! What an answer to prayer! I praise God for it! This one is an article about all the articles discussing Pope Francis being a false prophet!

Is Pope Francis the FALSE PROPHET?

Is Pope Francis the False Prophet?

http://www.hupso.com/share/
pope-francis-false-prophet.jpg

Is 'Pope Francis' the False Prophet?

INTRODUCTION

Most likely you have chosen to view this article for one of two reasons:
1) You either have a vague feeling, suspicion, or some concerns about 'Pope Francis', or even a strong belief that 'Pope Francis' is or could possibly be the False Prophet; or
2) You are offended by anyone even daring such a question and feel a reflexive need to 'defend' this 'Pope' and refute this claim.

Whichever the case, or should you have come here for any other reason or arrived by just a random click of curiosity, you are welcome here.
If you care about what is happening in our time, both in the physical and spiritual realm, and if you value truth, you are welcome here.

Below you will find a collection of articles, essays, and resources contained within this site written by Catholics who believe that 'Pope Francis' is in fact the very False Prophet written about in Holy Scripture and foretold in Prophecy.
The WILD VOICE does not seek to convince you that 'Pope Francis' is the False Prophet or of anything else for that matter. We are not a church, a ministry, an apostolate, a movement, or anything of the like.

DIRECTORY OF ARTICLES

Pope Francis in Perspective – A Chronology
Chronological list of troubling quotes, headlines, and happenings which have taken place so far in the very young Pope Francis papacy

Priest Speaks Up Against 'The Francis Effect'
Father Linus Clovis gives a presentation about the crisis in the Church under Pope Francis and exposes the bad fruits of 'The Francis Effect'

Pope Francis, the Vikar of the World – Erasing the Name of Jesus
Full texts of five speeches of Pope Francis during his journey to USA and Cuba where he fails to mention the Name of Jesus Christ. He speaks of global warming, following your dreams, immigration, and religious tolerance but does not, even once, say the Name of Jesus in these speeches.

Pope Francis – Media Sensation
Pope Francis is a global celebrity, a super-star loved by the world. "Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God." – James 4

Pope Francis – Marching Toward One World Religion
List of blatant steps choreographed by 'Pope Francis' towards the unification of all the world's religions.

Pope Francis – Freemasonry, Occult, Satanism
Freemasons celebrate 'Pope Francis', strange coincidences and odd things, the recurring number 13

Breaking Bread – Is Pope Francis Changing the Eucharist?
Catholics firmly believe that the Eucharist is really and truly the Body of Jesus Christ. Under the approval of 'Pope Francis', Tony Palmer's words seem to change the meaning of the Eucharist from Jesus Christ into 'our brother'. Man replacing God.

A Pope and a Priest Say -'Don't Worry Too Much About Hell'
In an interview with Eugeno Scalfari Pope Francis claims there is 'no punishment' for 'lost souls'. He, in effect, denies the reality of Hell.

Cardinal Confesses to 'Mafia' Club Against Pope Benedict XVI and for Jorge Bergoglio ('Pope Francis')
Cardinal Danneels confessed to being part of a secret club of cardinals, a radical "mafia" reformist group opposed to Pope Benedict XVI. The group wanted a drastic reform of the Church, to make it "much more modern", and for Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio to head it

New World Kings – Pope Francis and President Obama
Similarities between President Obama and 'Pope Francis' – Love of Islam, socialist leanings, media strategy

The Church's Enemies Within The Church
Background of freemasonry invading the Catholic Church and analysis of current situation

Open Letter to Pope Francis by Catholic Theologian Dr. Kelly Bowring
Catholic theologian Dr. Kelly Bowring writes open letter to 'Pope Francis' asking "Are you about to change Church doctrine?"

Pope Francis, The Rotary Club, Masonic Signs & Wonders
Pope Francis has been an honorary member of the Rotary Club since 1999. A Papal Decree issued in 1951 specifically prohibits Catholic Priests from belonging to the Rotary Club. Other strange ties and associations to freemasonry.

Pope Francis – Analysis of Statements and Events
Expanded analysis and commentary on some strange and troubling statements of 'Pope Francis', such as "Who am I to judge?", etc.

Pope Francis – Marketing Machine
'Pope Francis', working to be bigger than Jesus? Opus Dei member and former FOX News correspondent now media advisor to the Vatican

Pope Francis – Radical Dictatorship
Attacks on anyone who may oppose or dare voice disagreement with 'Pope Francis', including the firing of reporters.

Priest Talks About Forced Resignation of Pope Benedict XVI
Father Santiago gives a homily on March 3, 2013 speaking about the forced resignation of Pope Benedict XVI – VIDEO and transcript

The Bible Versus Pope Francis on Atheists

What the Bible really says about what 'Pope Francis' sort of said about atheists. He again omits Jesus Christ.

Charity – Cardinal Sarah versus Pope Francis

What is real Charity? A commentary on contrast of Cardinal Sarah and 'Pope Francis'

Pope Francis on Allowing Forgiveness
Commentary on the careful and cunning language used by False Prophet 'Pope Francis'

An Enormously Popular Pontiff – The Uncomfortably Unpopular Jesus
Response to Cardinal Wuerl and Huff Post who praise 'Pope' for his mass popular appeal. Including analysis from Antonio Socci.

New World Pope, New Laws, New United Nations of Religions
'Pope Francis' meets with Middle East Leaders; Former President of Israel proposed a 'United Nations of Religions'; 'Pope' tells Catholics not to fear changes

ISIS, Antichrist, Crows, Witnesses, Abomination – Pope Francis and Islam
Islamic prayers said at the Vatican; Peace doves attacked; ISIS persecutes Christians; Israel shakes; Nativity burns

Pope Francis and the Devil's Horns
Pope Francis, along with Cardinal Tagle, makes the gesture of the 'devil horns' in the Philippines – VIDEO

Pope Francis Top 10 List on How To Be Happy
'Pope Francis' gives a top 10 list on how to be 'happier'. The 'Vicar of Christ' never mentions Jesus Christ.

False Prophet Fulfilled Prophecies
Prophecies given to 'Maria Divine Mercy' related to the 'False Prophet' fulfilled by 'Pope Francis' – demonstrated using mainstream news clippings

End Time Prophecies (Catholic)
Several Catholic prophecies speaking about 'end times' including Saint Francis: "…a man, not canonically elected, will be raised to the Pontificate" and Sr. Anna-Katraina Emmerick speaking of 'two popes', apostasy, and a false 'new church'

The Right and Duty to Resist a Pope
Can even a Pope be a heretic? Is it ever right to oppose a Pope? Popes, Saints, and Theologians say yes.

Tags: bergoglio false prophet Pope Francis
What can we say? It is quite clear that many people are very concerned about this anti-Christ representative of Satan. I believe he is a false prophet. I believe he has ambitions to be the NWO ruler and if that be the case he would be the Beast we are warned about in Revelation Chapter 13. Looking at him it is impossible (imo) to not see his very dark countenance. He is the personification of evil and his words are very crafty. I believe he is a HEROD that will hunt down the Christians and murder them wherever he finds them if he's given the opportunity.

Did I read right Jeremiah? Were you praying for rain to ruin their event today? Or is that just a false claim against you?

Forum List

Back