Boycott NFL over Sam draft

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The priest scandal proved that nearly all pervert men are child molesters. That is what the NFL is supporting and we need to let them know we strongly oppose this.

You know, you are seriously one of the most ignorant mother fuckers I have ever come across on a message board. Certainly in the top five here at USMB.

You are ignorant, cowardly, biggoted, and a fool.

Homosexuals have played in the NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB for decades. They have served in the military for even longer. Your fear can not make them go away. Your intolerance can not make them go away.

Boycott the world because locking yourself in mommy's basement is the only way you will be able to avoid ever having to interact with people you do not like.

Yeah, feel free to boycott the NFL.

I'm sure the dozen of you that do will have a huge impact on their revenues. lol

This is simply ridiculous.

• Banned
You know, you are seriously one of the most ignorant mother fuckers I have ever come across on a message board. Certainly in the top five here at USMB.

Homosexuals have played in the NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB for decades. They have served in the military for even longer. Your fear can not make them go away. Your intolerance can not make them go away.

Boycott the world because locking yourself in mommy's basement is the only way you will be able to avoid ever having to interact with people you do not like.

The board notes you evaded the issue ( should child molesters be in the NFL) and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting you have no arguments.

The board notes you evaded the issue ( should child molesters be in the NFL) and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting you have no arguments.

Child molesters? I thought we were talking about the openly gay player who was drafted.

If you have any evidence that he is a child molester, please share it.

Otherwise you are guilty of lies and slander.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, loser.

The board knows me, and the board knows you. The board also knows that nothing you post is worthy of serious consideration.

Further more, kindly post a link with information proving that Sam is a child molester. We'll wait, fuckwit...

Does anyone else find it amusing that Speeders watches NFL games when there are murderers, wife-beaters, drug users, and animal abusers playing. He even watches when homosexuals play, as long as they hide it.

But let one kid be open about who he is, and suddenly the NFL is an abomination and should be boycotted??

Yeah, you gotta love that selective morality.

That or a very skilled and disciplined liberal troll.

I was just thinking if you're a so so football player all you have to pretend your Homosexual and they will put in even if you're last on draft, and they you become A MILLIONAIR...What a con job

and where's Jessy Jackson? How come he's not getting on the NBA, NFL for not having ANY diversity?

I was just thinking if you're a so so football player all you have to pretend your Homosexual and they will put in even if you're last on draft, and they you become A MILLIONAIR...What a con job

and where's Jessy Jackson? How come he's not getting on the NBA, NFL for not having ANY diversity?

I'm sure being thr defensive player of the tear in the most difficult conference in college football had nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

In the public forum, we need to boycott the ShootsSpeeders.

What a bunch of crap from you, SS.

[
Child molesters? I thought we were talking about the openly gay player who was drafted.

Can't you read? As the board said earlier, the priest scandal proved that nearly all perverts are child molesters. Now maybe this guy is an exception but the odds are very strong he is a pedo.

Does anyone else find it amusing that Speeders watches NFL games when there are murderers, wife-beaters, drug users, and animal abusers playing. He even watches when homosexuals play, as long as they hide it.

But let one kid be open about who he is, and suddenly the NFL is an abomination and should be boycotted??

YOU'RE A YELLOW YANKEE LIAH!! I haven't watched a football game in decades. Fuh-ball is for idiots.

[

Can't you read? As the board said earlier, the priest scandal proved that nearly all perverts are child molesters. Now maybe this guy is an exception but the odds are very strong he is a pedo.

"As the board said..."???? Who is ignorant enough to claim that a majority of gays are child molesters, to say nothing of "nearly all"?

That is totally ridiculous.

Find evidence to back it up or admit it is bullshit.

YOU'RE A YELLOW YANKEE LIAH!! I haven't watched a football game in decades. Fuh-ball is for idiots.

Oh, so you are just pushing for a boycott to be an asshole or sticks his nose into other people's sexual business?

Gotcha.

We already have liars, adulterers, fornicators, a former murderer, speeders, drug abusers, alcoholics, dog killers......wow, getting to look like society as a whole, huh? :D

OH NO....THE NFL IS LOOKING LIKE AMERICA!

as much as I hate it that someone who is openly gay is allowed to play in pro sports-first that one basketball player,now this football player,you should be much more concerned about the disgrace this world is in that they allowed a murderer -michale vick to roam the streets freely again after spending just a merely two years in the pen,and is STILL allowed to play in the NFL.

Forum List

Back