BOYCOTT New York Times, cancel subscription.

Toilet Paper is better reading than the NYT these days. What a shame as it used to be a choice paper of sublime intelligence. Sue Don, sue! This Sunday's NYT has full page pic of Nazi salutes. Then there's this crap: ...
"A middle-aged priest. A 26-year-old woman. A registered sex offender.
Three seemingly very different people with one thing in common: All three were accused of sexually assaulting fellow passengers on airplanes.
Even before Jessica Leeds alleged last week that Donald Trump touched her inappropriately during a flight in 1979, many frequent fliers had concluded that increasingly cramped planes with fewer flight attendants walking the aisle seem to embolden-gropers..."...................................................................................................................................................................................................................and this crap in the "Science" section: Kaakutja, Perhaps the First Known Boomerang Victim.............
By NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR............................................................and this is theirView attachment 94957 idea of women's fashion:
The NYT has been a liberal septic tank for over twenty years. I remember in the 90's they had discussion forums where they had their own forum trolls that would deny, smoke, spin, twist, and lie, no matter what a conservative said. I remember one such scumbag in the gun forum called Mike Rose. He was the NYT's very own C_Clayton_Jones!

That liberal septic tank has been AROUND 115(or more) years. How long has FOX or Breitbart or the Washington Examiner or Red State or Daily Caller or or or been around? So they been FOOLING millions of people for 7 generations? Damn they're good!

Raise your hand if you think Winger 'news sources' will last that long?

Just like with Fox News, you read the NYT with the knowledge of its biases. You can't change the fact that their reporters are the best in the field, and for non-political stories, they have very good coverage and analysis. I am unwilling to pay for a subscription, but I would not support a boycott.

I'm going to go get a Chic-fil-a sandwich and waffle fries and a copy of the NY Times for lunch. I am boycotting boycotts.

Just like with Fox News, you read the NYT with the knowledge of its biases. You can't change the fact that their reporters are the best in the field, and for non-political stories, they have very good coverage and analysis. I am unwilling to pay for a subscription, but I would not support a boycott.

Quality eludes many on this board. And FACTS are irrelevant!

Quality eludes many on this board. And FACTS are irrelevant!
At last we have the truth from a very brave liberal that facts do not matter to them! Thank you sir, you are a hero!

ELECTION 2016
To Our Readers, From the Publisher and Executive Editor
NOV. 13, 2016

When the biggest political story of the year reached a dramatic and unexpected climax late Tuesday night, our newsroom turned on a dime and did what it has done for nearly two years — cover the 2016 election with agility and creativity.

After such an erratic and unpredictable election there are inevitable questions: Did Donald Trump’s sheer unconventionality lead us and other news outlets to underestimate his support among American voters? What forces and strains in America drove this divisive election and outcome? Most important, how will a president who remains a largely enigmatic figure actually govern when he takes office?

As we reflect on the momentous result, and the months of reporting and polling that preceded it, we aim to rededicate ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism. That is to report America and the world honestly, without fear or favor, striving always to understand and reflect all political perspectives and life experiences in the stories that we bring to you. It is also to hold power to account, impartially and unflinchingly. You can rely on The New York Times to bring the same fairness, the same level of scrutiny, the same independence to our coverage of the new president and his team.

We cannot deliver the independent, original journalism for which we are known without the loyalty of our readers. We want to take this opportunity, on behalf of all Times journalists, to thank you for that loyalty.

Sincerely,

Arthur Sulzberger Jr., publisher

Dean Baquet, executive editor
Such bullshit. Revoke Freedom of the Press. These assholes are the lapdogs of the democrat party. They don't "strive to reflect all political perspectives". Cancel your subscriptions people!

#repealFOTP

Okay, and what news outlet does "strive to reflect all political perspectives"? And which people would buy such a newspaper?
FoxNews definately offers bothe perspectives but I couldn't name any major newspaper, hence the need to repeal freedom of the press. It's a useless clause we guaranteed to the Press. They have mistreated a freedom the only noncitizen enjoys. The people expect the front page to not be the editorial page. It's biased from page 1 to the last.

Last edited:
ELECTION 2016
NOV. 13, 2016

When the biggest political story of the year reached a dramatic and unexpected climax late Tuesday night, our newsroom turned on a dime and did what it has done for nearly two years — cover the 2016 election with agility and creativity.

After such an erratic and unpredictable election there are inevitable questions: Did Donald Trump’s sheer unconventionality lead us and other news outlets to underestimate his support among American voters? What forces and strains in America drove this divisive election and outcome? Most important, how will a president who remains a largely enigmatic figure actually govern when he takes office?

As we reflect on the momentous result, and the months of reporting and polling that preceded it, we aim to rededicate ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism. That is to report America and the world honestly, without fear or favor, striving always to understand and reflect all political perspectives and life experiences in the stories that we bring to you. It is also to hold power to account, impartially and unflinchingly. You can rely on The New York Times to bring the same fairness, the same level of scrutiny, the same independence to our coverage of the new president and his team.

We cannot deliver the independent, original journalism for which we are known without the loyalty of our readers. We want to take this opportunity, on behalf of all Times journalists, to thank you for that loyalty.

Sincerely,

Such bullshit. Revoke Freedom of the Press. These assholes are the lapdogs of the democrat party. They don't "strive to reflect all political perspectives". Cancel your subscriptions people!

#repealFOTP

Okay, and what news outlet does "strive to reflect all political perspectives"? And which people would buy such a newspaper?
FoxNews definately offers bothe perspectives but I couldn't name any major newspaper, hence the need to repeal freedom if the press. It's a useless clause we guaranteed to the Press. They have mistreated a freedom the only noncitizen enjoys. The people expect the front page to not be the editorial page. It's biased from page 1 to the last.

No. Fox doesn't present both sides. They might allow someone with an opposing view to participate in a discussion against 4 or 5 who spout the right wing line, and interrupt and talk over the one person, but they never give a fair opportunity for that person to present his case.

No. Fox doesn't present both sides. They might allow someone with an opposing view to participate in a discussion against 4 or 5 who spout the right wing line, and interrupt and talk over the one person, but they never give a fair opportunity for that person to present his case.
Of course they do. Fox even has liberal news anchors and employees like Geraldo and Shepard Smith. Name me one conservative anchor or employee working for MSNBC or CNN? We know the major networks don't. If you can name one, I'll watch their networ, if they don't have a problem with Trump. Never Trumpers are traitors.

Last edited:
Toilet Paper is better reading than the NYT these days. What a shame as it used to be a choice paper of sublime intelligence. Sue Don, sue! This Sunday's NYT has full page pic of Nazi salutes. Then there's this crap: ...
Three seemingly very different people with one thing in common: All three were accused of sexually assaulting fellow passengers on airplanes.
Even before Jessica Leeds alleged last week that Donald Trump touched her inappropriately during a flight in 1979, many frequent fliers had concluded that increasingly cramped planes with fewer flight attendants walking the aisle seem to embolden-gropers..."...................................................................................................................................................................................................................and this crap in the "Science" section: Kaakutja, Perhaps the First Known Boomerang Victim.............
By NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR............................................................and this is theirView attachment 94957 idea of women's fashion:
This is just as moronic now as it was back in October 2016.

The big question here is.....The New York Times still exists?

ELECTION 2016
NOV. 13, 2016

Sincerely,

#repealFOTP

FoxNews definately offers bothe perspectives but I couldn't name any major newspaper, hence the need to repeal freedom if the press. It's a useless clause we guaranteed to the Press. They have mistreated a freedom the only noncitizen enjoys. The people expect the front page to not be the editorial page. It's biased from page 1 to the last.

That depends upon the program. Brett Baier and Harris Faulkner provide for plenty of diversity of analysis.
A welcome respite from the relentless left wing propaganda spewed unchallenged on practically all MSM sources.

I love how liberals say "FNC isn't fair, all they spew is right wing hate!" When they have FAR more liberal reporters and guests than ANY of the MSM news networks like CNN, PMSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR......

Newspaper is excellent for cleaning windows. Saves cost on paper towels.

I used to use it to line the bottom of my bird cage. Then it started pissing them off, so now I use the WSJ.

You should try George Will, and Bill Kristol columns.....they are really good although they are pre soaked in B.S. these days....

Will used to be OK. He was always an elitist but he made some good points. Lately he is too screechy for me. kristol has always been a sanctimonious ass. I stopped paying him the slightest bit of attention over two decades ago.

I used to use it to line the bottom of my bird cage. Then it started pissing them off, so now I use the WSJ.

You should try George Will, and Bill Kristol columns.....they are really good although they are pre soaked in B.S. these days....

Will used to be OK. He was always an elitist but he made some good points. Lately he is too screechy for me. kristol has always been a sanctimonious ass. I stopped paying him the slightest bit of attention over two decades ago.

Will wants the democrats to take control of congress...... that is so far into nut job land, he can't come back...

Will wants the democrats to take control of congress...... that is so far into nut job land, he can't come back...

Will has always been a collectivist. Some of his ideas were more moderate, but underlying his philosophy has always been this elitist belief that he knows better, and the only way that his ideas can bloom is through dictatorship.

Kristol and Will are non-trump more than anything left or right.

That's a reflection of his disdain for trump.

Forum List

Back