BOYCOTT New York Times, cancel subscription.

Toilet Paper is better reading than the NYT these days. What a shame as it used to be a choice paper of sublime intelligence. Sue Don, sue! This Sunday's NYT has full page pic of Nazi salutes. Then there's this crap: ...
"A middle-aged priest. A 26-year-old woman. A registered sex offender.
Three seemingly very different people with one thing in common: All three were accused of sexually assaulting fellow passengers on airplanes.
Even before Jessica Leeds alleged last week that Donald Trump touched her inappropriately during a flight in 1979, many frequent fliers had concluded that increasingly cramped planes with fewer flight attendants walking the aisle seem to embolden-gropers..."...................................................................................................................................................................................................................and this crap in the "Science" section: Kaakutja, Perhaps the First Known Boomerang Victim.............
By NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR............................................................and this is theirView attachment 94957 idea of women's fashion:

Thanks to your post, I signed up tonight.

Thanks again.

Poor paranoid Mr. Chappatte! YES the PRESIDENT most certainly knows that criticizing him is freedom of speech. Could it be that the failing NYT can not handle Trump's criticism of your paper?

Does Trump Know That Criticizing Him Is Not Violence?

After his critics received suspected pipe bombs, the president blamed the media for the violence. By PATRICK CHAPPATTE

I can bet that if I were to read this trash news piece it will be yet another dig about Trump's rhetoric, but I wont waste my time reading the failing NYT.

HUH…George Soros’s Son Has Op-Ed Published In NYT Condemning Political Violence Within An Hour Of Pipe Bomb Story Breaking
Posted on October 24, 2018October 24, 2018 by DCWhispers

The timing of Alexander Soros’s published piece in the New York Times today will do nothing to quell the understandable skepticism of the ‘pipe bomb’ story that broke across all news agencies earlier today given the article was apparently written and then published within an hour of the events being made public.
That’s not just a quick response—it’s a response to events happening almost in real time. So, while Mr. Soros is absolutely correct in his condemnation of political violence of any kind, the speed at which he and the New York Times were able to publish a response to the pipe bomb story within an hour of that story breaking is fuel to the conspiratorial fires now swirling around the entire situation.

Newspaper is excellent for cleaning windows. Saves cost on paper towels.

I used to use it to line the bottom of my bird cage. Then it started pissing them off, so now I use the WSJ.

mrz100818dAPR20181006094513.jpg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jayson Blair
1976 (age 42)

Jayson Thomas Blair is a former American journalist who worked for The New York Times. He resigned from the newspaper in May 2003 in the wake of the discovery of plagiarism and fabrication in his stories.

Blair published a memoir of this period, entitled Burning Down My Master's House (2004), recounting his career, a diagnosis of bipolar disorder after his resignation, and his view of race relations at the newspaper. He later established a support group for people with bipolar disorder.

Forum List

Back